Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How will it affect your life...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

How will it affect your life...

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:05 pm

If your unable to have children? Have you ever thought of that sort of thing. If you are a young couple how would you survive or maintain that marriage do you think?

Do you know any couple or even heard of any that went or going through this sort of thing?

God forbid, I just can't imagine.

FAH1223
webmaster

Re: How will it affect your life...

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Not much...it might be a blessing...you can adopt a Somali child away from gaalo :up:

eternauta
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eternauta » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:31 pm

1nemansquad wrote:If your unable to have children? Have you ever thought of that sort of thing. If you are a young couple how would you survive or maintain that marriage do you think?

Do you know any couple or even heard of any that went or going through this sort of thing?

God forbid, I just can't imagine.

It will not affect my life. While having children is important, not being able to have isn't a reason for dooming a marriage. For those who want children, adoption is an option.

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:33 pm

SHUT THE FOCK UP.....

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 pm

I met several people who could not have babies. Their marriages are very shaky......

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:43 pm

IVF. :cool:

MaJestic

Postby MaJestic » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:52 am

To the poster...I couldn't help but to detect some sort of sarcasm, you oughta be ashamed

and To me children are the closest thing to hell........i'd rather not

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:16 am

My uncle and his wife took 12 years to make a baby............it just takes much effort and dedication, they did not take no for an answer and the baby is the most spoiled lil brat on earth, they each take 12 hours of holding her. :lol:

wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:52 am

Advo wrote:My uncle and his wife took 12 years to make a baby............it just takes much effort and dedication, they did not take no for an answer and the baby is the most spoiled lil brat on earth, they each take 12 hours of holding her. :lol:

advo.

are u sure thats ur uncles baby :?: :) mise DNA test bu ka qaaday the child if not he needs to take one asap :lol: :lol:

wallahi i have a relative of mine who is married to cumar maxmood rer mahad majeerteen and they don't have kids 7 years later and i am so happy 4 him cos that lil suc'k might become a dhabodhilif just like his ppl are xabashi kock suc'kers :mrgreen:

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:23 am

Knowing it before hand and discovering it in a relationship is totaly two different thing.

Not being able to have kids wouldnt stop the hand of time, and with all the orphans of wars and all the singles mothers in the world today, why not adopt?

There is a reason for everything and this is just a harmonious arrangement and part of the devine scheme.

Adopt two HG and get a 50% discount on a Abgal...

lol

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:24 am

Advo wrote:My uncle and his wife took 12 years to make a baby............it just takes much effort and dedication, they did not take no for an answer and the baby is the most spoiled lil brat on earth, they each take 12 hours of holding her. :lol:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:46 am

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]I met several people who could not have babies. Their marriages are very shaky......[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:34 am

well somalis have a retrospective past of laying the blame on the wife if a couple is unable to have children...and even in the midst of modern science proving the deficiency of infertile faraxs...his family would be like..war tan yari baraka maleh ee bal guurso mid kale oo Alle wax kaa siiyo. :lol:

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:39 am

its my biggest fear really :cry:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:44 am

Walaahi a life without children is horrible...I know this woman i used to be her translater at the hospital...This woman had been married with her first husband almost 12yrs And allah never gave them any children...She went to so many doctors ...she even went to Germany....and they never found anything wrong with her....The saddest thing is she left her husband who loved her very much...who never complained about that problem they had.She left him and got married with someone els who had children already just to get pregnant but after 4 month of trying it was no luck there either.......she got divorced and got married again with husband nr 3...who also had children and married...but guess what ...no caruur :cry: ...Subxanallah there is so many unfit mothers outhere who doesnt give a shit about there children ....dadna habeen iyo maalin yaa xabad ku siiya ayey ku baroortan....I will never forget that woman...i dont know what happend to her after that because i moved from that city.

Ilaahy caruur la'aan ha na dhigin aduunkan...They are the most greatest gift Allah swt gave human and a life without them is empty.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.