Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Young boys with older women

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Baansiin

Young boys with older women

Postby Baansiin » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:45 am

I was shocked, bewildered, and amazed, but accepted and very proud of my friend. My friend who we attend same school. told me last night he is getting married after the semester end in MAY. I was way to go bro, and asked to whom? His answer was .......

He is 25 year old and in his last semester in school. In our school there is only one Somali girl around 21-22 years old and VERY VERY GOOD LOOKING. In my openion the top of the line. Her name is Asha.

When I asked him who are you marrying to? He told me, Do you know Asha. I was like how in the world did you pull that one out? and he said, not her! but her mom. Her mom is 38 years old, and very good looking too. I asked him why? and his answers were very acceptable. He sad older women know how to tret men, but if you go with "DHOOCIL" or even someone at my age they will take you for granted walk all over you. But the older woman, will deal with you as if you are thier last chance of life.

So guys for health relation ship, may be we should all look for the older women, instead of concetrationg this love BS. What do you think?

Nivea_x
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Young boys with older women

Postby Nivea_x » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:57 am

He was kind of desperate wernt he?

akhasss

she carnt even have any kids , can she :shock:

Baansiin

Postby Baansiin » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:05 am

Nivea_x wrote:He was kind of desperate wernt he?

akhasss

she carnt even have any kids , can she :shock:

Why not? may be she can! Woman can have kids well into thier 40s. And no he WAS NOT desperate at all. :P

Nivea_x
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nivea_x » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:09 am

lool yeah but then something can go wrong with the kids
:o

How can he do that though?
that can b his habaryar :o

Nivea_x
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nivea_x » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:10 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ur name on snet is a killer

BAANSIIN i get it now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:16 am

Nothing wrong with that.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:22 am

its normal muhammad al rasuul saw maarried allso ah older woman 20 years older then him so its normal

naag weynii way ku farsamayn karta

naag yar xaarka baay doonaysa inad ka biisin

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:24 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:its normal muhammad al rasuul saw maarried allso ah older woman 20 years older then him so its normal

naag weynii way ku farsamayn karta

naag yar xaarka baay doonaysa inad ka biisin

What does it mean? My somali is quite bad!

Nivea_x
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nivea_x » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 am

It basically means that your a gigollo :mrgreen:

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:06 am

Madd..and you were laughing at our af somali lol hypocrite

he basically said older women know how to treat you..and younge rones..want you to wipe the crap from their arses. ...graphic i know. lol

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:16 am

That just wrong and unacceptable!

Why on earth does a young college graduate want to marry someone who is old enough to be his mum? He wont have the same values, dreams and interests as her! and would soon be out. One reason why divorce cases are so high in our community.

If a college graduate cant think straight who else will? I rest my case!

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:22 am

Salam alaikum

probably younger men thinks that older women have more experiece looking for her to pass on some of her knowledge to them or maybe they are looking for a mother figure.. but you know what i don't think the relationship will work out for some reason.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:31 am

It really doesnt matter what any of us think as long as they are happy and love each other..let him go for it! it isnt haraam.

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:45 am

:lol:

thanks for that Enligthened sis,

Me, i'm gonna get myself a TOY BOY, apparently they're in nowadays.... Just look at all the celebrities.. :D

xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xidigow » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:48 am

Adeer kheyr allaha uga dhigo. I think they are going to be fine. Oler men always marry womem younger then them 20+, so what is wrong with the other way around? For me i woul have done it, but it is hard to find 70 years old bride.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.