Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Young boys with older women

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Quadratic

Re: Young boys with older women

Postby Quadratic » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:17 am

I think he is a good guy who knows what he desires in life and seems to be selfless. He is a college student, he can work, he has the means, with all that positives, he decides to marry an older woman who is at her prime, some of the 38's I have seen are like an opulent sunshine :up: What a man he is! He bypasses the daughter and marries the mother. Waa nin rag ah ninkaan. Baansiinka, encourage your friend to go with the plan.

PS: Women can have kids all the way to 45 plus. As long as she is getting her monthly period she is said to be fertile. Compare to the men who can knockout a woman at 90? LOL.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 am

Leila2007 wrote:That just wrong and unacceptable!

Why on earth does a young college graduate want to marry someone who is old enough to be his mum? He wont have the same values, dreams and interests as her! and would soon be out. One reason why divorce cases are so high in our community.

If a college graduate cant think straight who else will? I rest my case!

:lol: Someone sounds offended

it is a 13 year old age difference, what is the big deal?

Like Emperior said, Muhammad Al Rasuul SAW married a woman 15 years older than him, Khadija (ra). Iska Caadi dheh

All of the divorces in the Somali community are from people who are the same age :lol:

PYT20

Postby PYT20 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 am

This is the first time I hear of this type of scenario happening in the somali community, I say, good luck to both of 'em....May Allah bless their marriage.

It really depends on their personalities though and their views on life, family, values....if they can find common ground in these areas...insha allah everything should work out ok....oh and ofcourse both of them should be practising enough to realise what the rights and duties are of each partner.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:20 am

Madd_Scientist_ wrote:Nothing wrong with that.

Indeed! Old women need love too......... :D

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:20 am

Wouldn't that be great. Marrying the mother of a pretty girl with bangin' body who's the same age as you.
She can never disrespect you coz you bang her mother, walahi you'd be a lucky man.

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:30 am

LOL FAH

I am not offerended but just ........Honestly we shouldnt be encouranging this kind of behaviour because it just wrong! I know love is blind and people are free to do what they wish but this just creates twisted society in my opinion. Marry for the right reason that is to raise a responsible family. He will marry this woman and he will be seeing his daughter who is his own age within the family house. What kind of messege is this woman sending to her own daughter?

I dont have a problem with age difference but as long as we are responsible! As for Rasuul (SAW) well I doubt a faraax will be that responsible, honest and sincere!

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:33 am

khair Allah ha oga digo.
25 years old is an old enough
he can marry even 40 years old.
but now i cannot bring myself to some one
13 years older.
maybe 2 or 3 max.

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 am

I dont see what the issue is here. The only thing that bothers me is how he generalised all younger women.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:36 am

lol Gifted.
don't worry young ladies
wali sooq wey leeyahin.lol

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:43 am

Men have been marrying women 1,2,3 decades their junior for a mellenia...and that is accepted and tolerated...even encouraged in some societies....so why cant women do that as well?...it is an equal opportunity world out there.....
so to all the ppl who disagree....get over it!

Quadratic

Postby Quadratic » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:44 am

Cali-Gaab,

It appears to me you are more enthralled by the banging body of the daughter-in-law and rate the marriage to her mom top notch for that reason instead of her mother's qualities. I can be wrong in my assumptions though and I stand corrected. What more respect can you ask for when the union with her mother makes you automatically a father figure for her? Gaaboow, warka isii.

Ms.nalia

It is always better if the man is older a bit than the woman. Some women would agree with me on that. Anyone?
Last edited by Quadratic on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:47 am

lol ms.nalia
i asked my mother if it's ok to marry older woman.
she said when you said older
how older you mean?
i said like 10 years.lol
she said when you are 40 and she is 50 i wouldn't care but to bring now some one close to my age than yours
not acceptable by me.lol

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:51 am

Quadratic wrote:Cali-Gaab,

It appears to me you are more enthralled by the banging body of the daughter-in-law and rate the marriage to her mom top notch for that reason instead of her mother's qualities. I can be wrong in my assumptions though and I stand corrected. What more respect can you ask for when the union with her mother makes you automatically a father figure for her? Gaaboow, warka isii.

Ms.nalia

It is always better if the man is older a bit than the woman. Some women would agree with me on that. Anyone?

:up:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:53 am

Quadratic wrote:Cali-Gaab,

Ms.nalia

You are right..The man should be older atleast 5 yrs.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:52 pm

i just have one thing to say about this..

a girl can handle a man...but a boy can never handle a woman.

:D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.