Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arranged Marriages....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Arranged Marriages....

Postby xidigow » Thu May 01, 2008 11:55 am

I kind of agree with you...but good looking sucessful women have a hard time landing mr. right too....I would know from first hand exprience. [/b][/quote]

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :up: :lol: :lol: :lol: very high confidence. good for you

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 am

Ms Nalia-

You think i'm a guy?

Wallahi, now i wish my nick was Miss_Scientist_ or Hot_Scientist or watever....

Anyway, I see where you're coming from...i've got the same problem.. :mrgreen: :up:

somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby somaliscarface » Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 am

ms nalia talk about bigheadedness :lol: u think your all that caadi iska dig yh.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Thu May 01, 2008 11:58 am

xidigow wrote:I kind of agree with you...but good looking sucessful women have a hard time landing mr. right too....I would know from first hand exprience. [/b]

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :up: :lol: :lol: :lol: very high confidence. good for you[/quote]

yea, Im not one to hold back...I like my successful brown-suga, pink lips mixed a55...lol

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Thu May 01, 2008 12:02 pm

somaliscarface wrote:ms nalia talk about bigheadedness :lol: u think your all that caadi iska dig yh.

whats caadi?
Im sorry but Ive never been one to dwell and be-little myself. alxamduliah....allah has given me 5 gifts in my life
1) a wonderful amazing family
2) A amazing intellect
3) inner n outer beauty
4) common sense
5) a sense of humour

n I thank the lord (ALLAH SWT) everyday....

xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xidigow » Thu May 01, 2008 12:06 pm

ms.nalia wrote:
somaliscarface wrote:ms nalia talk about bigheadedness :lol: u think your all that caadi iska dig yh.

whats caadi?
Im sorry but Ive never been one to dwell and be-little myself. alxamduliah....allah has given me 5 gifts in my life
1) a wonderful amazing family
2) A amazing intellect
3) inner n outer beauty
4) common sense
5) a sense of humour

n I thank the lord (ALLAH SWT) everyday....

Adeer dasb yar ma shideeysid, maxaanse dhihi karaa; were where you when I was in the market..some years ago? :lol: :lol:

somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby somaliscarface » Thu May 01, 2008 12:07 pm

ms.nalia ok caadi means normal learn a bit more somali go on holiday this summer there anyways if u got that say alhamdulilah but it sounded to me u was boasting anyways cool.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Thu May 01, 2008 12:22 pm

somaliscarface wrote:ms.nalia ok caadi means normal learn a bit more somali go on holiday this summer there anyways if u got that say alhamdulilah but it sounded to me u was boasting anyways cool.

When I said whats caadi...i meant
Whats considered caadi or what defines caadi...minor communication error.

I wasnt boasting, i DID say alxamdulilah didnt I?

laila2008

Postby laila2008 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:32 pm

ms nalia if you're gorgeous then you have nothing to fear of finding a mate. What I stated that gorgeous people have the option of picking or choosing who they want ex. Finding Mr. Right etc. But when you are looking for arranged marriage is "what you see is what you get"

To me I find that arranged marriages lose the whole point of finding your soul mate, searching for it etc the story you can share with eachother years to come on how you meet etc.

The only story you have if you're arranged is.."the day you met up with your husband/wife infront of family members or how everyone knew him/her except for you" don't know sounds kind of boring..

but whatever flows your boat :)

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Thu May 01, 2008 12:36 pm

laila2008 wrote:ms nalia if you're gorgeous then you have nothing to fear of finding a mate. What I stated that gorgeous people have the option of picking or choosing who they want ex. Finding Mr. Right etc. But when you are looking for arranged marriage is "what you see is what you get"

To me I find that arranged marriages lose the whole point of finding your soul mate, searching for it etc the story you can share with eachother years to come on how you meet etc.

The only story you have if you're arranged is.."the day you met up with your husband/wife infront of family members or how everyone knew him/her except for you" don't know sounds kind of boring..

but whatever flows your boat :)

looool girl you are funny
what u see is what you get.....damn...thats like a coming to a buffett 3 hours late....lol

Yea, I like the whole wirlwind of soul searching, and wondering and those weird moments...lol fun stuff

Htologist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Htologist » Sat May 03, 2008 8:00 am

CAJIIB!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.