Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Educated Somali Sisters

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Baansiin

Educated Somali Sisters

Postby Baansiin » Tue May 06, 2008 9:48 am

If you visit any North American or European Schools, every 10 Somalis you see atleast 7-8 are girls. And these girls brag about thier education. For exablme just take look at SNET; Which is 100% good. However, what i have hugh problem is, after they finish schools. They hook up with looser and after 3-4 kids they end up in the walfare line (believe me there are alot of them). So, My question is, if you biulding your life to be the best, why are you (girls) settling down for the least? waxaa kaaga sii daran masaakiintii aanwaxba baran ayaad linkii cayrta ku ciriirineysaan? wz up with tha?

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Re: Educated Somali Sisters

Postby ms.nalia » Tue May 06, 2008 9:54 am

looool....Im not sure why girls are setteling for losers....
but to be honest....for every 10 somali guys...3 of em r good.....and the opposite boads for the girls...so they eithere
A) end up with losers
B) end up with the 30% (if they're lucky)
C) Marry non-somali...and we all heard what y'll say about that.... :roll:

You cant deny that there are far more somali girls getting higher education than somali men.....just the numbers dont work out in our favor these days....boo:down:
maybe I can find a moroccan prince? but Im holding a place in my heart for my Somali brothers!

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue May 06, 2008 9:56 am

Baansiin wrote:So, My question is, if you biulding your life to be the best, why are you (girls) settling down for the least?

because 2 wrongs don't make a wright...and a "least" like you needs a "most"(educated girl) in his life...its God's way of balancing out the world. :D

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue May 06, 2008 9:59 am

gettin educated is one thing. and "calaf" is another. happens all the time. and honestly no matter how educated a woman her place is alwayz @ home with her children and her husband.

i agree with Z

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 06, 2008 10:03 am

thats a lie...

i think there is 6 somalis here at my university (i live in a xabashi area, so i can tell who is somali and who isn't :lol: )

i'd say 3 are girls

and 3 are dudes

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Tue May 06, 2008 10:14 am

Hook up with looser= You're a loser yourself.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 06, 2008 10:16 am

ms.nalia wrote:looool....Im not sure why girls are setteling for losers....
but to be honest....for every 10 somali guys...3 of em r good.....and the opposite boads for the girls...so they eithere
A) end up with losers

You cant deny that there are far more somali girls getting higher education than somali men.....just the numbers dont work out in our favor these days....boo:down:
maybe I can find a moroccan prince? but Im holding a place in my heart for my Somali brothers!

Isn't it true Somali females outnumber males in the UK...2:1?

Baansiin

Postby Baansiin » Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am

Madd_Scientist_ wrote:Hook up with looser= You're a loser yourself.

I see, Did I point you out?
Well here is proof of what I said. She calls herself scientist and I am sure she is one , may be good one. And may be (97% chance) she is involved with looser Farah and he already put her throught the walfare system. Madd-scientist. instead of, chewing me for pointing out your problem, you should have saved yourself from the delima you are in now. SORRY SIS, i wis can you save, but i cant..You are doomed.
Last edited by Baansiin on Tue May 06, 2008 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am

One thing is true...Girls are more into education than boys..I know for a fact that Somali girls are doing better in schools than the Somali guys...

But the welfare story is not true for USA ..Maybe it is difficult to get a job in Europe..But not in the USA if some one has a good education it is easy to find a good job in the USA therefore no need for welfare..

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Tue May 06, 2008 10:31 am

erm... I'm doomed? Ok walaal....:lol:

When i wrote you, i meant as in anyone and not you personally.... Don't take it personally walaal.

Besides you're description of me is quite accurate with the exception of me being involved with a looser farax.

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Tue May 06, 2008 10:34 am

woman love a badass guy, that is why a woman would love more a man that hits her then a man that respects her.

she loves more a man that does'nt work then a man that does work.

Baansiin

Postby Baansiin » Tue May 06, 2008 10:38 am

Madd_Scientist_ wrote:erm... I'm doomed? Ok walaal....:lol:

When i wrote you, i meant as in anyone and not you personally.... Don't take it personally walaal.

Besides you're description of me is quite accurate with the exception of me being involved with a looser farax.

Sis..dont deny it..I am offering to you a free consultation. Dont feel bad about him, please educate him too. Send to him school. I am sure you can bring something good out of him

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Tue May 06, 2008 10:48 am

quote="Baansiin"]
Madd_Scientist_ wrote:erm... I'm doomed? Ok walaal....:lol:

Sis..dont deny it..I am offering to you a free consultation. Dont feel bad about him, please educate him too. Send to him school. I am sure you can bring something good out of him[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Walaal, you must have me confused with someone else- From the sound of it you're talking about someone's kid. Educate him and send him to school? I do not have kids, nor would i waste my time with someone who's not up to my level.

Oh and btw, i'm sure there are others more in need of your "free consultation" than me. :mrgreen:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Tue May 06, 2008 10:58 am

maybe somali guys can learn a lesson from their sisters! but at the end of the day its all to do with calaf as suga_n_spice said. no matter how educated you are. your dentiny has been written for you! there is nothing you cant do about it! just pray you'll end of with the right one!!

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Tue May 06, 2008 11:01 am

FAH1223 wrote:
ms.nalia wrote:looool....Im not sure why girls are setteling for losers....
A) end up with losers

Isn't it true Somali females outnumber males in the UK...2:1?

My point still holds true...
the numbers just dont work out for us! dang!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.