Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Educated Somali Sisters

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Re: Educated Somali Sisters

Postby Lacageylacag » Tue May 06, 2008 11:20 am

According to the Quran "losers" are the christians. Plus their pets and immitators.
And the jews are those who "earned the anger of Allah."

The christians with all their degrees are the true losers and the jews are even worse.

Which sisters ended up with them??

You can't define such big words like "loser" with small time dunya.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Tue May 06, 2008 11:26 am

Lacageylacag wrote:According to the Quran "losers" are the christians. Plus their pets and immitators.
And the jews are those who "earned the anger of Allah."

The christians with all their degrees are the true losers and the jews are even worse.

Which sisters ended up with them??

You can't define such big words like "loser" with small time dunya.

True, but why would you bring religion into this brother?
Its a given that we marry a muslim brother...which most of us do.
But I guess your taking the context of loser to another level which none of us actually meant.
So although your words do mean alot...I dont think its appropriate for this thread.

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lacageylacag » Tue May 06, 2008 11:33 am

Nadia,
Allah has called the christians losers.
Why should you mean something else?
Do you know better?
Keep seeking success with the losers and lets see where you end up

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Tue May 06, 2008 11:33 am

Baansiin wrote:If you visit any North American or European Schools, every 10 Somalis you see atleast 7-8 are girls. And these girls brag about thier education. For exablme just take look at SNET; Which is 100% good. However, what i have hugh problem is, after they finish schools. They hook up with looser and after 3-4 kids they end up in the walfare line (believe me there are alot of them). So, My question is, if you biulding your life to be the best, why are you (girls) settling down for the least? waxaa kaaga sii daran masaakiintii aanwaxba baran ayaad linkii cayrta ku ciriirineysaan? wz up with tha?

Baansiin,

Can you not generalise it like this please? Some of us are educated, married, have kid/s, currently undertaking higher education and work full time - all this at the same time! I don't know where you live but if you would like to see what I am talking about... come by down under.

suga_n_spice,
My dear not all of us are in the kitchen, not that there is anything wrong with that. However, since we demand to be treated as an equal partner I think is only fair that we act as equal. There is nothing wrong with being a bread winner, a mother and a wife at the same time.

ShArEeFa*x*
Location: Haterz Will Be Shot & Surviverz Will Be Shot Again!!!***

Postby ShArEeFa*x* » Tue May 06, 2008 11:39 am

Boqor__Daarod wrote:woman love a badass guy, that is why a woman would love more a man that hits her then a man that respects her.

she loves more a man that does'nt work then a man that does work.

Ok i don't want to seem as if am Diggin on you Breh but that is sooo cliche............. any level headed decent minded sane god fearing sista.......... would definitely not chose a wifebeating slob over a loving respectful hard working brother :!:

xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xidigow » Tue May 06, 2008 11:40 am

[
Baansiin,

Can you not generalise it like this please? Some of us are educated, married, have kid/s, currently undertaking higher education and work full time - all this at the same time! I don't know where you live but if you would like to see what I am talking about... come by down under.

suga_n_spice,
My dear not all of us are in the kitchen, not that there is anything wrong with that. However, since we demand to be treated as an equal partner I think is only fair that we act as equal. There is nothing wrong with being a bread winner, a mother and a wife at the same time.[/quote]

Fox,

SIS, i think I am gonna agree with Baansiin Tonite. My days were the other way around, but today our sisters are in disadvantaged here. When you said to him, come down..where would that be? I myself want to see that too.

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lacageylacag » Tue May 06, 2008 11:43 am

In the real world, education helps but not as much as you put it.

I know a Somali guy who has two degrees and works for one who never went to school.
I also worked for a semi-illitrate man for 2/3 years after school.

If you want to "succeed" start business early in your life. Don't waste your time on useless theories in universities and colleges.
They helped but were not worth all the effort.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Tue May 06, 2008 11:45 am

xidigow wrote:[
Baansiin,

suga_n_spice,
My dear not all of us are in the kitchen, not that there is anything wrong with that. However, since we demand to be treated as an equal partner I think is only fair that we act as equal. There is nothing wrong with being a bread winner, a mother and a wife at the same time.

Fox,

SIS, i think I am gonna agree with Baansiin Tonite. My days were the other way around, but today our sisters are in disadvantaged here. When you said to him, come down..where would that be? I myself wants to see that too.[/quote]

Down Under is Australia. Do come to Melbourne and see for yourself. You will surely be surprised.

xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xidigow » Tue May 06, 2008 11:52 am

Down Under is Australia. Do come to Melbourne and see for yourself. You will surely be surprised.[/quote]

honey Thanx.That is toooooooooo Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. I dont think I can stay in plane that long. But I will take your word.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Tue May 06, 2008 11:57 am

xidigow wrote:Down Under is Australia. Do come to Melbourne and see for yourself. You will surely be surprised.

honey Thanx.That is toooooooooo Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. I dont think I can stay in plane that long. But I will take your word.[/quote]

Depends where you're coming from - from Dubai is not too bad is like 16 hours only but the States specially Minneapolis/St Paul used to take me 24hours. Anywhere else in states in like 19 hours.. not too bad. I got used to it I guess.

xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xidigow » Tue May 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Depends where you're coming from - from Dubai is not too bad is like 16 hours only but the States specially Minneapolis/St Paul used to take me 24hours. Anywhere else in states in like 19 hours.. not too bad. I got used to it I guess.[/quote]

Miin/St.paul Walaaley ma saas baad ii necabtahay, meel lagu noolaan karo meeshaas ma ahane

I am in Mogadishu, so from here to dubia it will take around 6-8 hrs, transit of 5 hrs, Plus the 16

6+5+16= 27 ...not for me...Odey baan ahayoo, jilba aan intaas ku fadhin karo dee adeer ma qabo. marka, adeer Warkaagaa igu filan.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Tue May 06, 2008 12:09 pm

xidigow wrote:Depends where you're coming from - from Dubai is not too bad is like 16 hours only but the States specially Minneapolis/St Paul used to take me 24hours. Anywhere else in states in like 19 hours.. not too bad. I got used to it I guess.

Miin/St.paul Walaaley ma saas baad ii necabtahay, meel lagu noolaan karo meeshaas ma ahane

I am in Mogadishu, so from here to dubia it will take around 6-8 hrs, transit of 5 hrs, Plus the 16

6+5+16= 27 ...not for me...Odey baan ahayoo, jilba aan intaas ku fadhin karo dee adeer ma qabo. marka, adeer Warkaagaa igu filan.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sorry but if my nana(Mashaala) can do it, anyone can. She loves travelling.

Mr_Leefaaye

Postby Mr_Leefaaye » Tue May 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Good point mr Baanssin........I'm one of those losers u are talking about, laynka cayrta is my second home, I have my shoe print on layka cayrta........marka these educated sisters need to get a job, so rest of us losers can get our cayr nabad ahaan :wink:

ps...If any of u young single educated sisters looking for a bidaarle 48 year old fat farax........HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue May 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Baasin

I dont want to get into 'Dirty psycho analysis' of why educated somali girls go for loosers- i'll just brief it up to a clean summation.

The ratio of educated somali women to educated somali men is a major factor, first of all. :D Obviously educated somali women outnumber somali uneducated men. Second of all, educated somali men tend to go for Cadaan educated women.Or those few who r married to somali women, tend to choose an uneducated somali woman, purely for the role of a house slave slash wife, and mothering of his children.In fact, the more dumb she is, the more she is alluring.(No pun to alluring uurtooy. :D )

and there is the tiny factor --that these loosers men--although they may be certifiably quota ...'loosers'--they are reputed to be good or winners at one thing and one thing only---The art of love making. :roll:

offensive side note: The more a farah is educated, the more he is sissified. Sad profundity truth i know--but what can u say? :x

Broccoli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Broccoli » Tue May 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Yea 'higher education' in what? social sciences? marketing? international relations? unless your from an Ivy-leage or top 3 international school I'd say fock you hit the kitchen. hadii aad iigu soo afqaadidna kir baan kuugu jawaabi. Qooq baa ku haayo qooq.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.