Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
laila2008

Re: Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Postby laila2008 » Mon May 12, 2008 8:59 am

Stylez_T wrote:Laila don't worry about the haterz ignore these sissies.

Edna Adan Ismail, is my grandmother and used to be foreign minister of Somaliland
and owns a private hospital she is very intelligent educated Classy Muslima lady if she runs for office walahi I will support her

Edna aden ismail

STylez T you see we need more women like your grandmother. This is my point exactly a strong women give birth to strong confidence men like you who don't fear women like little girlish girl ciise who reminds me of my chihuahua dog when I don't feed him it's snack.

She has my support and my funding anytime. I would always stand and support strong independant women.

As for surrender, Please educate yourself in the religion of Islam before I assuming that it's the religion that causes us women to have no voice/rights/or power to lead

Stylez_T
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Stylez_T » Mon May 12, 2008 3:39 pm

Laila,

we all came from a woman Got our name from a woman(most of us) I wonder why some men take from women
Why they rape women, do these faggots hate women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one more power to Strong minded SISTERS I got nothing but luv for all the real Woman out there :rose: :rose: :rose:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Mon May 12, 2008 4:07 pm

laila2008 wrote:
Stylez_T wrote:Image

Edna aden ismail

STylez T you see we need more women like your grandmother. This is my point exactly a strong women give birth to strong confidence men like you who don't fear women like little girlish girl ciise who reminds me of my chihuahua dog when I don't feed him it's snack.

She has my support and my funding anytime. I would always stand and support strong independant women.

As for surrender, Please educate yourself in the religion of Islam before I assuming that it's the religion that causes us women to have no voice/rights/or power to lead

you telling me to educate myself in the religion of islam...?
this is the girl that said in another post "sista honestly must be hard for sisters who wear the hijab in the summer. I don't know how it feels like since I don't wear one. But I'm assuming it must be tougher in the summer time. If you wear it in the winter time you should wear it all year around not only winter. That's just my opinion.

As for me because I live in LA and it's always summer here I wear mostly bikini in the beach or short skirts and tank top, unless I'm not at work which in that case I have to wear a suit"

xasbunahaal. i might as well kill myself right now. there and then. whats the world coming to :? it must be judgement day seen as you out of all people are preaching :(

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm

surrender

sis, dont take her serious she also admitted she is a alcoholic. and yet she preaches on islam

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:45 am

Stylez_T wrote:Some facts about the honourable Edna aden Ismail First Somali woman in Somalia/Somaliland/Djbouti with Western nursing training. First Somali woman in Somalia/Somaliland/Djabouti with a driver's license.

Stylez 8)

waar bal xoolahan daya!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.