Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Al-Shabaab Freedom Fighters vs. TFG Vichy Government

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Which Legally Represents Somalis?

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Al-Shabaab Freedom Fighters vs. TFG Vichy Government

Postby The-Screw » Sun May 11, 2008 11:04 pm

dam.n ...sheekada Lionheart baa kugu dhacay. :D

Wild-Warrior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Wild-Warrior » Sun May 11, 2008 11:06 pm

The-Screw wrote:dam.n ...sheekada Lionheart baa kugu dhacay. :D

I really don't know what you on about? Do you really think we are the same?

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Sun May 11, 2008 11:06 pm

1nemansquad wrote:Shirib, I'm not down with the Shabaab guys, TFG and their nasty Amhara friends. I'm with the innocent Somali child and mother that is suvering in the middle of all this. They might have good intentions but their way of doing things is tactless and atrocious.

Well said.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sun May 11, 2008 11:08 pm

wild warrior, i wasn't accusing you of anything. you can relax. if you don't want to be MJ pride anymore that is fine too.

Wild-Warrior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Wild-Warrior » Sun May 11, 2008 11:17 pm

The-Screw wrote:wild warrior, i wasn't accusing you of anything. you can relax. if you don't want to be MJ pride anymore that is fine too.

it was baseless accusation anyway :down:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sun May 11, 2008 11:58 pm

1nemansquad wrote:Shirib, I'm not down with the Shabaab guys, TFG and their nasty Amhara friends. I'm with the innocent Somali child and mother that is suvering in the middle of all this. They might have good intentions but their way of doing things is tactless and atrocious.

Al Shabaab was there in 2006 and innocent mothers and children weren't suffering so what changed in the equation sxv?

Al Shabaab hasn't attacked innocnet civillians its the bloody Ethiopian cowards who do it.

Al Shabaab is defending their lands, its the Ethiopians who have caused this suffering.

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Mon May 12, 2008 4:21 am

eternauta wrote:Image Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just look at the body language of the Vichy President with Hitler: Hitler shows confidence and pride in his face as he looks straight with a strong gesture at this man that collaborates with him after invading and occupying his arch-enemy France. His strong, firm body posture speaks volumes too while the old Vichy president shows weakeness on his face which looks intimidated, confused, ashamed but still cooperative with the occupying force.

Now look at Ayusuf and Meles Zenawi, Meles shows pride and confidence as can be seen from how he sitts, looks comfortably to his puppet (who could have been his father) and talks like there is nothing to fear. And look at Ayusuf, his weak body posture with his legs almost closed and hand on his legs like a student lisening to his teacher with discpline. Doesnt he have the same weak and old appearance as the vichy president?

Meles said probably: ''What did you say?, Did I hear a ''no''?

Yusuf: ''No no, I mean Yes yes..but i was talking about silly things, never mind.. sorry (with a silly smile on his face)''

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Mon May 12, 2008 4:45 am

ethopians are bastard, but the bigger bastards are the somalis themselves.

17 years of killing by a somali to another somali. you tell me which is the bigger bastard

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon May 12, 2008 5:01 am

The-Screw wrote:ma i fahmin, i'm not saying they are BOTH evil. clearly i support the freedom fighters, i was only suggesting that to whoever might wish to look at it that way.

im like you.
i think freedom fighters in mogadishu are lese evils.
since TFG is not any the option.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.