Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re: Here is the video of the warlord next door..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Tue May 27, 2008 5:04 am

Adeer Cabdullahi Yusuf 8) I'll support him if he's not in the TFG that is.... :lol:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Tue May 27, 2008 5:07 am

There are people here defending the warlords? Are you people serious?

Wallaahi I don't know how we can be from the same country.... Maybe it is time to redraw Somalia. Forget about federalism, those who want the Ethiopians and warlords should have their own country and take the traitors and xabasho with them and leave the God fearing Somalis in peace.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 27, 2008 10:50 am

eyes-only wrote:There are people here defending the warlords? Are you people serious?

Wallaahi I don't know how we can be from the same country.... Maybe it is time to redraw Somalia. Forget about federalism, those who want the Ethiopians and warlords should have their own country and take the traitors and xabasho with them and leave the God fearing Somalis in peace.

Exactly.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Tue May 27, 2008 10:54 am

eyes-only wrote:There are people here defending the warlords? Are you people serious?

It's the Cimaamad talking or it's you who's talking? I just don't like when people act all wadaad, and deep down hide qabiil animosity and use religion to further their agenda. I can spot them from miles, and Eyes-only, Somaliweyn and alchemst are some of them.

Solna Gatan

Postby Solna Gatan » Tue May 27, 2008 10:56 am

Eyes-only

Back in 2006 you were fanatic Ceyr supporter and Indhacaddes spokeswoman in Somalinet no one will take serious your patriotic and Islamism at least change your username :lol:

Shilling
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilling » Wed May 28, 2008 8:45 am

Enlightened~Sista wrote:no its just that he seems to be supporting warlords all the time...yet in other threads he portrays himself as one whos knowledgable about Islam? Does he even acknowledge any wrong doing on their part? has he ever condemned their atrocious crimes?

P.S dont bring 'wahhabis' into this discussion please.

Enlightened~Sista,

I only support the TFG; does that make me a warlord supporter since it seems your implying this, heck no. Now, I'm I ignorant about the known warlords among the TFG? No, what I do know though is this: since the inception of the TFG in 2004 the warlords have pledge to work with the TFG and in return they were forgiven for past boo-boo, the peace talks held at the time was a reconciliation one and it is fair to say that people were more worried about moving forward than reminiscing about the past and I don't blame them, and neither should you. Whether you like it or not our nation is in ruin because of all of us (Somalis), certainly some more then others, so unless we see it as such than is fair to say were all doomed.

As for as I'm concerned AY is as evil as Aways and vice versa so don't take it the wrong way, because my message has always been lets find that middle ground if we want the best of our country. If not, well, you can find me shoulder to shoulder with my fellow TFG since I expect you'll be doing the same with the ICU. Only when you condemn Abu Mansur and the likes that employs hit and run tactics is when I will condemn General Darwiish since he too is fighting for a cause, a government that is.

I regret the innocent lives caught in the cross fire and the truth is neither the TFG nor the ICU give a damn about them: hence, one is taking shelter among them while the other is shelling them in response.

Shilling..do you have warlords in your family? are you related to any member of the TFG.. please clear this up for me.

No.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Wed May 28, 2008 8:58 am

Shilling please don't try to pigeon hole me..i support no particular group.

I think the UIC was wrong to take up weapons...seeking Eritreas help etc.

The TFG has many warlords who should be punished for what they did in the past and what they continue to do.

do not be blind walaal open your eyes to the injustice committed on all sides.

I'm out.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Wed May 28, 2008 9:18 am

MJ-Pride, walaahi the more I read your posts, the more I'm convinced that you're either not majeerteen/Somali or have never been to Somalia. I don't need to explain myself but I know why I support anyone willing to fight the traitors and invaders.

Solna Gatan :lol: who said I'm not still Indhacadde's spokesperson? I will defend him for as long as he is fighting for his country, religion and people. Anyone doing that deserves all my support whatever he may be. The man made a decision to stand for what is right when he stood to loose everything....now that I can admire and be proud of. :up:

Kleptomaniac

Postby Kleptomaniac » Wed May 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Shilling,

Take your cousin Ashlee's advice and stop dedicating rebuttal threads to every anti-TFG thread that is opened on this forum, your desparation is no longer amusing, its downright pathetic.

Grown men resorting to mere calaacal these days? That's unfitting for any man ninyaho, let alone a man who claims that his clan run the show and not the Ethiopians.

As for the documentary, the reporter did an excellent job in unmasking the 4 warlords for exactly what they are; power hungry thugs who are owned by Gabre and wait for his daily orders like the undignified wankers they are. We know some of them are your clansmen and it hurts like a bytch when a fellow clansmen is unmasked like that, but take it like a man and stop sounding like an owned bytch.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.