Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dating before aroos

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Re: Dating before aroos

Postby Naaima » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 am

Abdiqani-G wrote: Have u ever talked to a guy on the phone? on Msn?

thats normal isnnt :roll:

Abdiqani-G

Postby Abdiqani-G » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:01 pm

normal? :lol:

Well i dont think so...but it is a lesser crime then walking and talking on the street though...ofcourse thats according to our nowadays perverted dhaqan in the west.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Abdiqani-G wrote:
My story Is none of ur busin but one thing is for sure i would never jepordize my reputation for a simpel farax.

What if this is not a ''simple faarax'' but the one that makes u happy and is the one who'll make u happy once the deal is settled? Would u take the risk?

No! because once a girls reputation is ruined her life is destroyed forever.

Abdiqani-G

Postby Abdiqani-G » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:06 pm

what do u mean with ruined?

so if someone sees u with a guy just walking/talking and maybe laughing its a crime?

its hypocricy, cause why would one be afraid of others while allah sees u 24/7? If a girl says she wont do dating or talking to guys out of deen,,,,i understand....but if she says: i dont do it cause of reputation risk...its called hypocricy.

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Abdiqani-G:- Would you be able to trust a girl who betrays her own parents? A girl that goes behind their back in order to see you? Or would you prefer a girl who says, if you want to see me, then it has to be in the presence of my mahram? Listen walaal, times may have changed but Islam doesn't change, for nobody. The rules don't exist just to make our lives complicated- however the rules are in place to protect us from any harm (from shaytaan & our own nafs) some of us may choose to follow our whims & desires - but where will that get you in the end? A real man doesn't go through the back door in order to approach a girl ( behind her parents & his parents back) but he goes through the front door, and approaches her according to the Qur'an & Sunnah - and that's the correct path walaal.

Baansiin

Postby Baansiin » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:13 pm

WOMEN WTF is wrong with you? why are you lying to this MISKIIN. We all know that each and everyone of you have gone behind your parents back and god knows what you did... so why bather telling him it is Haran to go around without Muhrim..just tell him IT IS OK.

Abdiqani-G

Postby Abdiqani-G » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:14 pm

firefly,

I am talking about just innocent get-to-know-each-other time with a girl,,,do u also need to go to the parents of the girl to ask permission? So i should go to every girls parents to first ask persmission to have some get-to-know-each-other-time with their girl?

Anyways, be honest (real honest, cuz allah sees u).

whats your story? have u ever talked to a guy on the phone, msn? or have u ever had one coffee with a guy?

be honest.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Allah gave you brain to think with Abdi otherwize you would eated ur shit like some animals do.

Every person is responsible for his actions so is up to you whatever way you choose.

salaam.

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Baansiin wrote:WOMEN WTF is wrong with you? why are you lying to this MISKIIN. We all know that each and everyone of you have gone behind your parents back and god knows what you did... so why bather telling him it is Haran to go around without Muhrim..just tell him IT IS OK.

Walaal, speak for yourself. I haven't gone behind my parents back. Alhamdulillah. Why would I lie to him? It is wrong to go behind your parents/mahram's back. Who told you that it's okay walaal?

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 pm

Abdigani :lol: :lol: i totally understand you!!

I have no problem with it and i dont think Islam does too.

Abdiqani-G

Postby Abdiqani-G » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:20 pm

firefly, if its true what you are saying then masha allah. U do what u say, and say what u do :up:

--

as for the others....i want people to talk out of experience, because we can all get holy and wrap ourselves with rules and the usual daughter-sister analogies.

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Abdiqani-G:- I've heard different opinions about a guy & girl meeting up in public setting - because it is unlikely they'd act indecent in a public setting. Allahu Aclam. However, being alone in a room with the opposite sex is totally wrong- and you can't argue against that at all because there is clear proof. When a man and woman are alone then shaytaan is the third. Anyhow, I agree with sis Helwaa we will all be judged on our own actions- and you've got to use your common sense & reason before you act. I would advice you to be careful walaal Insha-Allah.

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Yes. There's nothing wrong with getting to know someone and maybe have a coffee or two..... I think.

Baansiin

Postby Baansiin » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Madd_Scientist_ wrote:Yes. There's nothing wrong with getting to know someone and maybe have a coffee or two..... I think.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: tell them sis

hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanad_mn » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Naaima wrote:Salam alaikum

everytime you go out with a abaayo halimo behind her parents back you are betraying them and abayao halimo betraying her parents when she sneaks out from behind their back to see her aboowe farah....i do always tell my brother that i blah blah blah with ina hebel :lol: i... no worries somali from paparazzi mamas 8)

i bla bla bla ina habel mawaxaad kawadaah ina habel baan sidaas iyo sidaas samaynaah ama is qotoqotaysanaah. washeensi type.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.