Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yeah he did it!! OBAMA RAMA

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Yeah he did it!! OBAMA RAMA

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:43 pm

basra can we take your theories seriously knowing you are an ape brained black woman. waa maya. :lol:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Reer Minnesota Obama's speech tonight will be in St. Paul at the Excell Center will any of u guys go? U will be witnessing history!

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm

I thought the ADMIN put a ban on the use of the term ADOON

why is a MODERATOR using it? Why Basra akhas calayki

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]basra can we take your theories seriously knowing you are an ape brained black woman. waa maya. :lol:[/quote]

Qansalol :lol:

Qansa i consider myself a Somali slash a descendant of Cleopatra and Rome's Anthony-so by virtue of DNA we r very far from ape-ology evolution. I mean, Qansa, LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR.....the shape of that head, the merciless animalist stare, the lack of any nasaab glow-- all tells u something inaa marexaan---U R NOT AN APE walaal-- u should not identify with these creatures. Baal...maarka change your avatar inaa Sade. Ok :D

Enlighten sista--- Adoon! Adoon! Adoon! Adoon! Atheist! :|

Shirib...... i am there right now. :D

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:55 pm

I have notified the Admin.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 pm

enlighten sista u mean, u r the admis??? Nacasta dameer u-eeg. An idiot by all account, a Godless creature by all thoughts! Nayaa take your fat enlighten philosophy to your WHo.re mother. Okkk! Nacaalad baa kugu tala. Tuuuuuuf! :x

:lol: :lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Basra the guy on my avatar is actually white. :lol: Again you are stepping in shit.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:02 pm

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]Basra the guy on my avatar is actually white. :lol: Again you are stepping in shit.

[img]http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/7/7/downeyjr.jpg[/img][/quote]

looooooooooooooooooooooooolQansa r u serious?? I know Robert Downey jr, one of my all time favorite actors--- that adoon actor is not Downey-- they say it is, but it is not. Or if it--then Downey is dressed like an adoon, upto the nose and cute afro. :lol: :lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Yeah it is him Basra. lol Nice makeover........

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Basra- wrote:enlighten sista u mean, u r the admis??? Nacasta dameer u-eeg. An idiot by all account, a Godless creature by all thoughts! Nayaa take your fat enlighten philosophy to your WHo.re mother. Okkk! Nacaalad baa kugu tala. Tuuuuuuf! :x

:lol: :lol:

Wow..model behaviour from a Moderator..keep it up ..Also do you its a sin to call a Muslim..an atheist? and FYI atheists are not Godless..they're just not God conscious.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Qansa@looooooooooooooool Qansa i refuse that. loool I am not convised, his name is there but it cannot be him! Qansa can't u see the big picture here?? this is a blantant mockery of the ape specie!!! Adoons are openly made fun of here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm

[quote="Enlightened~Sista"][quote="Basra-"]enlighten sista u mean, u r the admis??? Nacasta dameer u-eeg. An idiot by all account, a Godless creature by all thoughts! Nayaa take your fat enlighten philosophy to your WHo.re mother. Okkk! Nacaalad baa kugu tala. Tuuuuuuf! :x

:lol: :lol:[/quote]

Wow..model behaviour from a Moderator..keep it up ..Also do you its a sin to call a Muslim..an atheist? and FYI atheists are not Godless..they're just not God conscious.[/quote]

Enlighten so u r defending atheists openly now miah??? :shock: Revolting atheist who.re, your who.re darood mother is to blame for this godlessness.! :lol: :lol: :lol:

INCONSPICUOUS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby INCONSPICUOUS » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm

hold ur horses ppl, dont get too excited coz he hasn't won anythin yet
Last edited by INCONSPICUOUS on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Some blacks protested this movie but personally I think it is funny. lol right here basra.....

http://screenrant.com/images/downey-jr- ... hunder.jpg

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

I think he's better looking black. :shock: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.