Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia: Ethiopia lost 8000 soldiers in Somalia invasion

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somalia: Ethiopia lost 8000 soldiers in Somalia invasion

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalia: Ethiopia lost 8000 soldiers in Somalia invasion

Postby Murax » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:58 pm

war waxaas waxna u maaha xabashidu. intaan gaajo u bakhtin lahayn xabadu hana dhisho ayee is leeyahiin.

Either way good job :somalia:

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 pm

1,800 is like a walk in the park for them,trust me anagaa dadkan naqaana.you must understand zenawi will not send his tribe to the frontlines amxaarada iyo oromada ayuu meesha ku leeynyaa.tigree are the rich and famous of ethiopia you gotta raid the five star hotels in adis, hadaad rabtid dhiig tigree.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:06 pm

[quote="Murax"]war waxaas waxna u maaha xabashidu. intaan gaajo u bakhtin lahayn xabadu hana dhisho ayee is leeyahiin.

Either way good job :somalia:[/quote]

waa saxsantahay sxb laakin 8 kun waa bilaawlee inta ka dib la cunay ayaa ka badan anyway somalida 6 kun baa laga cunay ayaganeh 8 kun wali waan sii jafeynaa sxb

somalia ha nooolaato abaaba cadowgeeda ha jabo camal :somalia: :up:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 pm

[quote="new-york23"]1,800 is like a walk in the park for them,trust me anagaa dadkan naqaana.you must understand zenawi will not send his tribe to the frontlines amxaarada iyo oromada ayuu meesha ku leeynyaa.tigree are the rich and famous of ethiopia you gotta raid the five star hotels in adis, hadaad rabtid dhiig tigree.[/quote]

nw23 bro 1,800 maa waa 8 kun i know its nathin for 'em but the resistance atleast doin somethin nooh...btw new york i heard my ONLF bros captured tanks and BM-21 and also captured 3 main cities man ....i also heard thousands of da bite da dust ? ma jiraa warkaas

BRAVO ONLF :up: keep up da good work

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:11 pm

That's exaggeration, even so to Zenaw thats a dead meat. 8000 Oromo peasants is nothing. You need to kill the Tigre in massive numbers like the ONLF and like how Iraqis do. Hawiye are very weak

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Your title is misleading because there's no mention of the death of 8000 soldiers in the news article. It mentions 5013 deaths, 800 deaths, and 1000 deaths - and those figures don't even add up to 8000. And how if is it an invasion if they got a personal invitation from the President himself? Besides, ask yourself how many more poor civilians died/or were displaced because of the current fighting.

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:19 pm

ciyaal_warta wrote:
new-york23 wrote:1,800 is like a walk in the park for them,trust me anagaa dadkan naqaana.you must understand zenawi will not send his tribe to the frontlines amxaarada iyo oromada ayuu meesha ku leeynyaa.tigree are the rich and famous of ethiopia you gotta raid the five star hotels in adis, hadaad rabtid dhiig tigree.

nw23 bro 1,800 maa waa 8 kun i know its nathin for 'em but the resistance atleast doin somethin nooh...btw new york i heard my ONLF bros captured tanks and BM-21 and also captured 3 main cities man ....i also heard thousands of da bite da dust ? ma jiraa warkaas

BRAVO ONLF :up: keep up da good work

ciyaal warta sxb i dont know about no tanks becouse it would be hard to hide a tank when your a movement that moves quiet and uses the element of suprise.but they did catch heavy wopeans and take 1 region and 2 cities,40 ethiopian hostages and 2 military garrisons.
wali wey socotaa so insha allah we will hear more within the next couple of days. :D

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:19 pm

Firefly wrote:Your title is misleading because there's no mention of the death of 8000 soldiers in the news article. It mentions 5013 deaths, 800 deaths, and 1000 deaths - and those figures don't even add up to 8000. And how if is it an invasion if they got a personal invitation from the President himself? Besides, ask yourself how many more poor civilians died/or were displaced because of the current fighting.

OOh how dare you firefly?? now you are officially a qabiliste who supports the TFG..and you must be an MJ.. :lol: :lol:

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Cawar:- I'm just commenting on the article walaal. I don't support the TFG at all. :D

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

Firefly wrote:Cawar:- I'm just commenting on the article walaal. I don't support the TFG at all. :D

Sarcasm dear..sarcasm.. :lol:

Thats what I am being accused everyday by some good ppl, and by some not so worthy foes..

But I am glad N comfortable about conscience..I mean what I say and I say what I want..only God can judge me.

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Cawar wrote:only God can judge me.

True walaal.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.