SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Arimaha Nolosha Khuseeya

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:56 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:That girl did not run away and that dude was not her boyfriend. Dude had AIDS and raped the girl and then killed her. They lived in the same apartment complex and she was 20 and living on her own. That is where her parents went wrong, allowing a 20 year old unmarried girl to live on her own in an apartment filled with all kinds of people. Her dad, the warsengeli PM, was too busy in the TFG and did not know where his kids were.



this is canada, you cant force a grown woman to live with you....her parents wanted her to stay, but she refused..so she basically ran away from home...she got what she deserved..if she listened to her parents none of this would of happened...and where did it say he had aids and that she was raped????
Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Lexmark wrote:
QansaGabeyle wrote:That girl did not run away and that dude was not her boyfriend. Dude had AIDS and raped the girl and then killed her. They lived in the same apartment complex and she was 20 and living on her own. That is where her parents went wrong, allowing a 20 year old unmarried girl to live on her own in an apartment filled with all kinds of people. Her dad, the warsengeli PM, was too busy in the TFG and did not know where his kids were.



this is canada, you cant force a grown woman to live with you....her parents wanted her to stay, but she refused..so she basically ran away from home...she got what she deserved..if she listened to her parents none of this would of happened...and where did it say he had aids and that she was raped????


You dumb c'unt. NO one deserves that. No wonder ass clowns like you need to pay to import a qaxooti wife from back home. If you actually lived in Toronto, you'd know that Qansa'a account is the right one.
User avatar
Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 3168
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:27 am
Location: Cybertron

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Cisse Westlake » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:31 pm

siren wrote:
Lexmark wrote:and hotguyy is correct...runways end up as prostitutes and crack addicts

this somali runaway was killed by her jamaican boyfriend...he was 13 years older than her....they basically found her body in a garbage bag...all chopped up and shit


That girl wasn't runaway, She lived with her family! Dont' spread false rumours! :mrgreen:


siren. i am seriously wondering. why you must always come to defence of skanks. :o
Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 3764
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:04 pm

Megatron wrote:
Lexmark wrote:
QansaGabeyle wrote:That girl did not run away and that dude was not her boyfriend. Dude had AIDS and raped the girl and then killed her. They lived in the same apartment complex and she was 20 and living on her own. That is where her parents went wrong, allowing a 20 year old unmarried girl to live on her own in an apartment filled with all kinds of people. Her dad, the warsengeli PM, was too busy in the TFG and did not know where his kids were.



this is canada, you cant force a grown woman to live with you....her parents wanted her to stay, but she refused..so she basically ran away from home...she got what she deserved..if she listened to her parents none of this would of happened...and where did it say he had aids and that she was raped????


You dumb c'unt. NO one deserves that. No wonder ass clowns like you need to pay to import a qaxooti wife from back home. If you actually lived in Toronto, you'd know that Qansa'a account is the right one.


stop using somali words, ur not somali

your just going to end up with some self hating xalimo whose probably a love

no xalimo with self respect would go near you

and everyone on this forum knows its the truth

and arent u in ur 40s?

fuking loser get a job..
Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Danyeer :rose:

Lexmark Why are you lying about dead people? Xaraam Calayk! :roll:
siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: PREPARE- D-DAY IS COMING!

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby juisaay » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Lexmark wrote:Her killer/boyfriend

Image

she was 20 and he was 32


phuckin hell....

who would wanna rape waris diriye....
she looks like a beast
juisaay
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Truth hurts, huh, focking eunuch ? It must suck to be you. Your age and never been with a woman.

siren

he's lying because everything he's learned about women, he got from somalidirt.com. :lol:
User avatar
Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 3168
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:27 am
Location: Cybertron

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm

siren wrote:Danyeer :rose:

Lexmark Why are you lying about dead people? Xaraam Calayk! :roll:



read the article lady

it states she lived on her own
and that she was having problems with her BF


and to megatron: I am a muslim, i dont date or have sex an yes am a virgin and PROUD


now, your in ur 40s, white, and you spend 99% of ur time talking to somali teens..thats fuked up


get some frds ur age
Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 pm

LexMark Stop insulting girls, and you'd be perfect! :mrgreen:

P.s. I don't need to read an article, I know the truth!
siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: PREPARE- D-DAY IS COMING!

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm

No, I spend 10% of my time karbaashing dumb asses like yourself. You need to grow the fock up and stop denigrating women the way you do. Is that pious behaviour ? BTW, that negro in the mugshot WASN'T her boyfriend. But to hear YOU tell it, the fact that she lived on her own makes her a prostitute deserving of winding up dumped in a bag in a laneway. Doqon.

LoL @ "Stop insulting girls, and you'd be perfect!"

That's like saying to Paul Bernardo "Just quit sawing women into pieces, and you'll be a great catch". Wtf
User avatar
Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 3168
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:27 am
Location: Cybertron

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Siren, the girl did live on her own. She is Cashare, the Warsengeli PM's, daughter.
User avatar
QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
 
Posts: 14177
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Beled Xawo, Somalia

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Megatron wrote:No, I spend 10% of my time karbaashing dumb asses like yourself. You need to grow the fock up and stop denigrating women the way you do. Is that pious behaviour ? BTW, that negro in the mugshot WASN'T her boyfriend. But to hear YOU tell it, the fact that she lived on her own makes her a prostitute deserving of winding up dumped in a bag in a laneway. Doqon.

LoL @ "Stop insulting girls, and you'd be perfect!"

That's like saying to Paul Bernardo "Just quit sawing women into pieces, and you'll be a great catch". Wtf


once again, lets remind everyone...megatron is in his 40s, italian, and has a thing for xalimos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


siren: thx sis, but i dont disrespect woman...i respect them very much...but why would i bother respecting woman who dont respect themselves?

about this chick, all i know is from what i read on the news
Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Qansa, I am well aware of that! :mrgreen:


Lexmark You don't know anything about this girl except what you read on the newspaper, you don't know how she spend her last few hours. You don't know anything about her, so how do you know she was disrespecting herself? You don't know!

Meagton Nobody gets your Paul Bernardo joke, maybe try Jeffrey Dahmer or something! We're sort of out numbered here! :lol:
siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: PREPARE- D-DAY IS COMING!

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm

LoL @ "lets remind everyone"

What a loser. I got you so shook that you need to cry out for reinforcements because I made you look foolish ? Newsflash! "Everyone" don't give a fock. 8)

siren

LoL@ "Nobody gets your joke"

Speak for yourself. You mean YOU don't get the joke. Which is dumbfounding, considering you live in Toronto, where Bernardo slaughtered and raped all his victims.

BTW, Who the fock is meagton? Is Megatron THAT difficult for you ?
User avatar
Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 3168
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:27 am
Location: Cybertron

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Megatron wrote:LoL @ "lets remind everyone"

What a loser. I got you so shook that you need to cry out for reinforcements because I made you look foolish ? Newsflash! "Everyone" don't give a fock. 8)

siren

LoL@ "Nobody gets your joke"

Speak for yourself. You mean YOU don't get the joke. Which is dumbfounding, considering you live in Toronto, where Bernardo slaughtered and raped all his victims.

BTW, Who the fock is meagton? Is Megatron THAT difficult for you ?



Meagton I get it you idiot, You just don't get it! You're always on the defense thinking that I am going to attack you in every thread, What a weirdo! Re-read my post Meagton! :lol: :lol: :lol:
siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: PREPARE- D-DAY IS COMING!


LOGIN TO HIDE THIS BLOCK
PreviousNext

  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to General - General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ciddhartha, GAMER, Marques, Shirib, waxgarad2 and 24 guests