Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I hate the Ethiopians and I hate the UIC- am I lost?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

I hate the Ethiopians and I hate the UIC- am I lost?

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:50 pm

am I really lost guys?.. seeing what is going on in my beloved city and being unable to do anything about it, it just makes me furry really... who do I blame, apart from Siyaad Bare?... I blame all the idiots including the Islamic Union for wrecking our constitution (if there was one in the first place) and mercilessly destroying mogadishu!!///

Do you critisize anyone?

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I hate the Ethiopians and I hate the UIC- am I lost?

Postby Haddad » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Homer Simpso wrote:am I really lost guys?.. seeing what is going on in my beloved city and being unable to do anything about it, it just makes me furry really... who do I blame, apart from Siyaad Bare?... I blame all the idiots including the Islamic Union for wrecking our constitution (if there was one in the first place) and mercilessly destroying mogadishu!!///

Do you critisize anyone?
You're lost; there's no middle ground. Either you're pro-Western and support the TFG/Ethiopians, or anti-Western and support Al-Shabaab/Somalis.

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Homer simso'

Either you are with us or with the traitors

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:48 pm

im criticizing your arse for been here in da first place sxb...second you either wif the patriotic somaliz (Alshabab) or wif the traitors ..there is no neutralism here so choose ur side and burden the consequence :up:

kenyan4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby kenyan4life » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:04 pm

i feel you pain i dont hate islamists i just hate they way the carry themselves, they really shouldnt have attacked kismayu

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:07 pm

No you are not lost. Neither of them can supported because they are the same scum wearing different uniforms.

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:54 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:No you are not lost. Neither of them can supported because they are the same scum wearing different uniforms.

Figured out the hared way huh? All Marehans supported the Youth and now they are all against it

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 am

i dont suport dem to icu , bantu kitaab bartay

Ethiopians maxad ka wada ma shacabka misse the woyane goverment

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 am

Captain24 wrote:
QansaGabeyle wrote:No you are not lost. Neither of them can supported because they are the same scum wearing different uniforms.

Figured out the hared way huh? All Marehans supported the Youth and now they are all against it

I don't know who you are talking about bu I never support any group that does not have a Marexaan leader.

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:33 am

Haddad wrote:You're lost; there's no middle ground. Either you're pro-Western and support the TFG/Ethiopians, or anti-Western and support Al-Shabaab/Somalis.
What utter and unashamed rot! There is always a middle ground; in this case, real concern for the Somali people. These two groups have no concern for the Somali people beyond their own egoistic rationalisations of what constitutes that concern.

Why do you insist on muddying the waters by making this out to be a black or white, zero sum issue?

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:34 am

QansaGabeyle wrote:
Captain24 wrote:

I don't know who you are talking about but I never support any group that does not have a Marexaan leader.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 am

Wara SDMN, adeer iiwaga waran the aftermath of of Kismayo revolution

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:48 am

Captain24 wrote:Wara SDMN, adeer iiwaga waran the aftermath of of Kismayo revolution

To begin with I'm pro Barre camp and One thing we learned from this war is we should never trust other marexaan as long as they have long beard and cimaamad.

I hope we don't have war in GEDO between Marexaans. Cause a lot of us are falling for this fake cimaamd wearing faggs

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:02 pm

To me the only two guys that makes sense in this threat are Padisheh and Qasangabeyle!!!... of course there must be a middle ground for people like me whose concerns are the Somali situation (the people, country, somali integrity etc).

I am not bothered about who leads the country, I am bothered about how is the country led!!... Both the Ethiopian government and the idiots that called themselves the Islamists are the scum of the earth (as someone put it above).they have no integrity nor do they care about the somali people. I have personally stopped supporting any group or faction a long time ago and I will never do so in the future because to do so is so unsomali.

If you are a true somali, you would never ever support any of these groups but will work on the good of the somali people!!.l. how many more have to die in order to prove a point or manifest the muscle of your clan!!

I have no respect whatsoever for any idiots who supports a group in that country. I am sure Ethiopian do not care about the Somali welfare and I am sure that UIC have a extremely wicket agenda because if they hadnt they would have succeeded!!..

May Allah help our people!! We have paid more than the price of war as our children, elderly, women and most importantly our young people are dying every single day for no apparant reason. and its so unfair to them that we all support a group of people in the country whilst we are sitting in our homes in North America or in Europe!!

Please do refrain from supporting any group!!.... the only group I will ever support is a group that would not take up the arms but will resolve problems thru the means of intellectuality!!...

Power to the people!!

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Haddad » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Padishah wrote:What utter and unashamed rot! There is always a middle ground; in this case, real concern for the Somali people. These two groups have no concern for the Somali people beyond their own egoistic rationalisations of what constitutes that concern.
That's your personal opinion. Your opinion that there's a middle ground could be wrong.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.