Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the Shikhaal

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:22 pm

rasuulka ciidna kuma aabtiirasto wa Ahlu baitka wa xassan iyo xussein ahlu al bait
dhasha iyo diinta kala saara :lol:
waxa wa sheko ibnu waas.
mehsan boqortoya kamajirto wa sidhi dawladi fatimiya eey kajirtey Masar nin yahud oo sham kaimadhey ba ahlul bedh shegtey kabacdhi masar buu adhey ahlul bait banu nahay shegtay.
Hada Xar Balayo isago gaal bu ahlul beit sheganaya.
Acudu billahi minasheydani rajim.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:29 pm

sxb nabiga adeerkii ba gaalnimoo ku dhitnay wa ahlu al bait :mrgreen: abu thalib Ibn abdulmutallib.
halkeed ka lunsantay or even abdu al uza ibn Abdul mutallib also known as abu lahab his 2 sons married Muhammad prophets daughters wana gaalki ugu weyna quraanka lugu sheegay sayasla naral dartha lahab

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:31 pm

sxb nabiga adeerkii ba gaalnimoo ku dhitnay wa ahlu al bait :mrgreen: abu thalib Ibn abdulmutallib.
halkeed ka lunsantay or even abdu al uza ibn Abdul mutallib also known as abu lahab his 2 sons married Muhammad prophets daughters wana gaalki ugu weyna quraanka lugu sheegay sayasla naral dartha lahab
waxan kacabsana nin gaal oo sheganayo inu ahlul beit yahay kabacdhi uu shego waxyi cusub ba kuso dagtey.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:32 pm

suuniga ku sheegay ahlu baitkii gaalada aha wamaxay waxan kalle aad wadiid Originka iyoo diinta kala saar mar labaaad,

CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Emperior your an ET

x playa was trying to disprove daroods claim
but he never said anything about my peoples
and those books you and x playa refer to
are bogus sxb unless your history and arrival in known
to every somali then your just another myth.

you wanna know about my peoples its easy either ask you folks
or google it you'll see my history.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Bantus telling storys to eachohter ask ajuuraan somali buu ku leeyahay every somali should know every somali knows the origin of the durriyada hadaad ka reebtiid the non arabic speaking somalis Like you who know jachshit about History
While we bring sources

Sharif maxammad hassan al gherbaani
Sharif caydruus of yemen al balcawii
Sheikh maxammad xassan al basri

all these guys wrote Books about sheikh isxaaq and his decented

the only thing xplaya did was making a point sayin Ismacil ibn iebrahien al jabarti ibn al carifi Al cuqeyliii died in 1404 and his point was the darods that trace there lineage back to darod count more then 30 so thats inpossible that was it .
So Ismacil ibn iebrahien al jabarti ibn al carfi Al caqeylii coudent father all these darods inpossible so he probably converted them and they took his name that was it

Rayan_08
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rayan_08 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:59 pm

[quote="chimini"]hello i was wondering is sheikhaal

a tribe and which are part of somali do they reside in

i keep on getting called shekhaal

as apparently my gradma was one

is sheikhaal a tribe

she is from barawe

and where is the origin of sheikhaal

I find it strange that you being labeled by grandmas Qabiil. Either you are wecel or your parents qabiil is Undesirable Number ONE!1

cabdi123

Postby cabdi123 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:12 pm

This shiiqaal (qudub) guy from somali galbeed almost fought with me when I said to him shiiqaal are not hawiye. hawiye is family not urur like some other tribes.

dr yalaxoow
you are wasting your time on the wrong persons. what does qaldaan know about shiiqaal?

CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:22 pm

i'll be the bantu but if you admit your an midhiban
your lineage just like the countless of other somalis
are bogus, if you claimed any other arab tribe than banu hashim
then you would have succeeded with your lies but we're talking about
abu talib ibn abd al muttalib this men was every well documented.

have you ever asked yourself why so many somalis claim banu hashim, better
yet why they claim the same men abu talib abd muttalib.

you have to understand that this is the tribe nabi mohamed(pbuh) came from
and if anyone lived in his time or close to his era, you will have people claiming
to be a banu hashim.

emperior sxb you have to understand your claims that a men came to seylac
married an habasha women and gave birth to the modern isaaqs today
who look and speak like the rest of somalis, thats a bit far fetched dont you think.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:44 pm

ahahahahah looooooooool the zunuj is speaking now let me tell you something Banu hashim lives every where in sudan in tuneisa in yemen in Oman in Jordan In Sirya it was a large tribe dude i dont know are you comapring the banu hashim to your zunuj tribe ajuraan the banu hashim even live in moroco if you can read arabic Sharif maxammad al gherbani talks in his kitaab about sheikh isxaaq 8 awoow 8 grandfahter yaxa al suufi al maqribi who went to Morroco as well he was talking about Xusein al faasi the father of yaxya al suufi any way these Historical facts adigu ma arkaysiid becaus your zunuj you dont understand the lineage caydan yara qaawan na madhibaan iyo waxaas geeska africa reer sheikh isxaaq ba ugu nassabsan today hadu qof yidha i am marryin a isaaq girl they will al say l ma durriyadi walahi caruurtadii aabyaal fiican baad uu yeeshay but laakin if you say iam going to marry a ajuraan ibn zunuj people say what what are you marying a african virus ajuraan sounds like african diseae virus :lol:
Sheikh isxaaq came trough mait sxb and even you say saylac its allright the walashma dynasty that was ruling somaliland in the 13 14 15 16 16 17 centrys came from arabia so its not that Strainge that people come To our coast area
Do you need any more proof go to any Arab country in the middel east search for these kitaabs in there library

or even go to this website
seeyin people are debating the lineage of sheikh isxaaq

http://www.alashraf.ws/vb/showthread.php?t=1933

1- Al Casjad al Manduum Li-Taariikh Wal Culuum by Maxamed Xasan Al-Basri.2- Al-Dur Al Muntakhab Fi Laqab Wal-Nasab.

3- Thamratual Mushtaaq Fi Manaaqib Sheekh Isxaaq by Shariif Mubiid Al-Nudayri Al-Balcawi written 1825. meanings
The Yearning blossom on the Genealogy Of Shekh Isxaq

4- 110 page book by sharif Axmed Maxamed Al-Gherbaani written in 1910.
i can even quote some of that book i have that

Even if you want sheik isxaaq his own work written with his hands his decented in yemen stil has those kitaabst
The balcawiis of yemen who live in South somalia now quotes some Kitaabs from the orignal kitaabs of sheikh isxaaq him self

Adwaa Calaa Taariikh Al-Somal written by Sharif Maxamed Caydaruus

Al Anwaar Al Mudi'a fi Qawaacid axkaam al sahriica
Al-Rawada
Al Durr Al Maxquuq.
Kaashif al-khifaaqa fil cilm wa-sidiq fi taariikh al-qaarib.

Or the work of sheikh isxaaq him self Check it out The are wel documted stuff sxb

CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:06 pm

when we're talking about one thing you wanna switch

banu hashim is a tribe just like any other tribe nabi mohamed(pbuh) is prophet
who happens to be of banu hashim. there are countless of other nabis who came
from different tribes, so in every era you will have some people that false claim and
i know banu hashim is everywhere but their are documented where ever they are
so how is it that a banu that resides in sudan is well documented than shiekh isaaq
who not only had offspring's in somalia but also in yemen that number in millions.

and for some reason you and xplaya keep talking about these books
unless their are books that can be accessed than they dont exist.

so if you want to prove you origin than you must have concrete evidences
your the first isaaq i came across to say you an arab, your great great.....grandmom
was a habasha and that you think a christian isaaq is closer to you than any other somali
and you also referred to haile salaise as you uncle.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:12 pm

your the first isaaq i came across to say you an arab, your great great.....grandmom
was a habasha and that you think a christian isaaq is closer to you than any other somali
:up: :up: i totaly agree with you on that

afcourse its wel documented the records are there
just read it

Kitaabki Sharif xassan al gherbaani

issent that enough documents do you need more pages why would a morocan sharif from moroco write a kitaab about sheik isxaaq 200 years ago if its not true or history just answer me that question???

and another question to what is the origin of the ajuraan where did they came from keniyaa i present you so many proofs
i even quoted you once the Book of fatuh al habasha sayin our great grand mother of my subclan habarawal was amhaarigna.

so what is the origin of the ajupaan

CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:52 pm

just read it

issent that enough documents do you need more pages why would a morocan sharif from moroco write a kitaab about sheik isxaaq 200 years ago if its not true or history just answer me that question???

and another question to what is the origin of the ajuraan where did they came from keniyaa i present you so many proofs
i even quoted you once the Book of fatuh al habasha sayin our great grand mother of my subclan habarawal was amhaarigna.

you keep putting up that link knowing that its in arabic sxb
how about you translate for us and tell us what it says
and like i said people can false claim i did a research and found nothing on sheikh isxaaq ibn ahmed al alawi.

as for habar awal maternal being habsha i wouldnt know anything about that.
ajuraans lineage is just like any other somalis lineage so i dont go around
saying things or making claims unless i have concrete evidences to back up
my claims but as for history ajuraans are documented just like isaaqs are mentioned here and there but the only differences is my history is waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than yours and
daroods, hawiyes, digils n mirifles, gallas, and many other smaller clans would tell you and agree on that ajuraans ruled somalia for centuries.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:58 pm

daroods, hawiyes, digils n mirifles, gallas, and many other smaller clans would tell you and agree on that ajuraans ruled somalia for centuries.

just read it

you keep putting up that link knowing that its in arabic sxb
how about you translate for us and tell us what it says
and like i said people can false claim i did a research and found nothing on sheikh isxaaq ibn ahmed al alawi.

i want books that shows proof any one can say storys proof sources evidence sxb i dont want a digil and xurufle telling me that ajuraan is decented of dynasourds i wont believe that shit

gallas lol are they somalis now 2
now you know why i dont claim somalis hada bay kuwaasii somali yihin
Sheikh isxaaq name is not balcawii see your not payin attenion zunuj boi
Sheikh isxaq is called sheikh isxaaq bin axmed bin maxmamad bin xussein binu ali xamsa al madhari
sxb try to loook for that i gave you so many titles oke how does the ajuran lineage goo we take this 2 another level.

fatuux al xabasha kitaab

The fatuh al Habash mentions by name as one group which Gureey try to draw into his camp.Nevertheless, the Habar Awal and Habar Yonis joined the Gurey jihaad.

For Example, the Makaahil of the Habar Awal was the son of an Amhara princesse who was broght back to Somali by a Habar Awal worrior. The Amhara princes asked her captor one favour which to name the first son. After she bore the son she named him Makahil "Micheal" the angel. As a matter of fact many Mahe Dir like the Habar xabuush or Habar Jeclo were also named in such a case.

According to the Fatuh Al Habash, "the fierce and rebellious Isaaq, Issas, and Afar clans who lived close to these groups and was know as "Oda Cali" caused Guurey many problems because as soon as the attacked the Habash enemies and gained some booty they would return to their territorie this angered Imam Ahmed who wanted a displined army. Ali and Mataan a brothers in-law of Gurey and Ahmed Nuur a knephew or Gurey, who later married Gurey's wife Batiyo Delwambero(Dawmbiro). It is interesting to not The name Dalwambero. It is no accidental it sounds like Dombiro. The Darood Somali clans under Imam Ahmed Gurey where led by another Garad who was know as Guuray and he was married to Delwambera's sister Mardiya. It was at this period that the Madaxweyn Dir enlisted the Yabbare, Geeri, and Harla, also it was at this juncture of history that the Darood confuse history.

1) The Darood confuse to distinct persons. Namely, Imam Ahmed Ibrahim Ghazali Aragsame the proper Ahmed Guray and the Garad Gurey who led the Darood armies. After centuries they think that their Garad whose name is mentioned in the Fatuh Al Habash as Guray is the same as Ahmed Gurey. So the legacy of Axmed Gurey is not limited to the Gababuursi or Ciisa or Gurgure but as touched all Somalis.

do you need more prooff

CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:15 pm

we're debating about your claim that men named shiekh isxaaq
is of banu hashim, habar awal and imam al ghazi have nothing to do with this.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.