Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the Shikhaal

Arimaha Nolosha Khuseeya

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hilal2020
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:51 pm
Location: gallery land

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby hilal2020 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:46 am

I thought they'r hawiye until I was told not in bloodline, I was suprised coz the ones I met were hardcore hawiyist.

User avatar
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14716
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
Location: Somewhere only we know :P

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby Samatr » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:16 am

DR-YALAXOOW wrote:my mother is sheekhaal!

sheekhaal waa 3 nin isla dhalatey

reer awkhudub=
reer loobage
gandardhe

whole of them waa martiile hiiraab HAWIYE


yes reer awkhudub kicked ogaden ass in SOMALI GALBEED they killed more than 5000 ogadens in raso somali galbeed about 1 year ago.

and shekhaals are not ISBAHEYSI like darood or isaaqs but they are blood brothers.

some shekhaals livs in SOMALI GALBEED
SOME gobolada dhexe
some even whit us in mudulood land
some in koonfur shabeelooyin

sheekhaal waa dad diinta faafiya sidaa darteed whole of somalia and somali galbeed waa degaan.



Sheekhaash haday kuu dhaleen maxaa af Soomaaliga hagaagsan kuu diiday? :?

User avatar
CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:33 am
Location: BALCAD BROTHERHOOD

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:45 am

that kid emperior is sick in the head.

emperior answer me this sxb
how is it that people that descended from the so called "shiekh isaq" who was
a "banu hashim" disrespect the religion more than the so called "bantus" in the south?

there has not been one religious scholar from somaliland.
even with the chaos thats going on in south somalia, they
always up held the religion more than your people, you have to admit.

and as for the sheekhal part, i dont know where they came from or who they are
but one thing is for sure, doesnt matter what region there in, they were always considered
religious people. i cant say that about isaq :lol:

User avatar
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14716
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
Location: Somewhere only we know :P

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby Samatr » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:53 am

CUSHITE KINGDOM wrote:that kid emperior is sick in the head.

emperior answer me this sxb
how is it that people that descended from the so called "shiekh isaq" who was
a "banu hashim" disrespect the religion more than the so called "bantus" in the south?

there has not been one religious scholar from somaliland.
even with the chaos thats going on in south somalia, they
always up held the religion more than your people, you have to admit.

and as for the sheekhal part, i dont know where they came from or who they are
but one thing is for sure, doesnt matter what region there in, they were always considered
religious people. i cant say that about isaq :lol:


Ummad dhan baad kaafiriin kuu tilmaamtay,
hadaad diinta wax ka garanayso, sidaas uu maad hadli laheen
tariikhta na hadaad wax ka garanayso sidaas uu maad hadli laheen
qolo kasta ba culama diinta wey leeyihiin dad diinta ka fog na wey leeyihiin
illeen bini adaan baanu wadanahay, dad xun iyo dad fiican wey nagu dhex jiraan.
fikradaada wax ka yara bedal, waxaan filayaa inaad dugaaga isku fikrad tihiin, mise dugaaga ba kaa caqli badan. :lol:

User avatar
CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:33 am
Location: BALCAD BROTHERHOOD

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:07 am

Samatr wrote:
CUSHITE KINGDOM wrote:that kid emperior is sick in the head.

emperior answer me this sxb
how is it that people that descended from the so called "shiekh isaq" who was
a "banu hashim" disrespect the religion more than the so called "bantus" in the south?

there has not been one religious scholar from somaliland.
even with the chaos thats going on in south somalia, they
always up held the religion more than your people, you have to admit.

and as for the sheekhal part, i dont know where they came from or who they are
but one thing is for sure, doesnt matter what region there in, they were always considered
religious people. i cant say that about isaq :lol:


Ummad dhan baad kaafiriin kuu tilmaamtay,
hadaad diinta wax ka garanayso, sidaas uu maad hadli laheen
tariikhta na hadaad wax ka garanayso sidaas uu maad hadli laheen
qolo kasta ba culama diinta wey leeyihiin dad diinta ka fog na wey leeyihiin
illeen bini adaan baanu wadanahay, dad xun iyo dad fiican wey nagu dhex jiraan.
fikradaada wax ka yara bedal, waxaan filayaa inaad dugaaga isku fikrad tihiin, mise dugaaga ba kaa caqli badan. :lol:



i would agree but when the percentage of those that follow the diin
being about less than 5 percent its safe to say that isaaq people dont believe in
the diin because if they did they wouldnt insult it on every occasion.

and to brag about being of nasab blood(banu hashim) and not up holding the diin higher
than the so called bantus just doesnt make sense.

User avatar
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14716
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
Location: Somewhere only we know :P

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby Samatr » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:15 am

CUSHITE KINGDOM wrote:
Samatr wrote:
CUSHITE KINGDOM wrote:that kid emperior is sick in the head.

emperior answer me this sxb
how is it that people that descended from the so called "shiekh isaq" who was
a "banu hashim" disrespect the religion more than the so called "bantus" in the south?

there has not been one religious scholar from somaliland.
even with the chaos thats going on in south somalia, they
always up held the religion more than your people, you have to admit.

and as for the sheekhal part, i dont know where they came from or who they are
but one thing is for sure, doesnt matter what region there in, they were always considered
religious people. i cant say that about isaq :lol:


Ummad dhan baad kaafiriin kuu tilmaamtay,
hadaad diinta wax ka garanayso, sidaas uu maad hadli laheen
tariikhta na hadaad wax ka garanayso sidaas uu maad hadli laheen
qolo kasta ba culama diinta wey leeyihiin dad diinta ka fog na wey leeyihiin
illeen bini adaan baanu wadanahay, dad xun iyo dad fiican wey nagu dhex jiraan.
fikradaada wax ka yara bedal, waxaan filayaa inaad dugaaga isku fikrad tihiin, mise dugaaga ba kaa caqli badan. :lol:



i would agree but when the percentage of those that follow the diin
being about less than 5 percent its safe to say that isaaq people dont believe in
the diin because if they did they wouldnt insult it on every occasion.

and to brag about being of nasab blood(banu hashim) and not up holding the diin higher
than the so called bantus just doesnt make sense.


Who are these Bantu you speak about, Soomaali baanu wadanahay
We all follow Islam as our religion and we have followed it for centuries
yaad musliminaysaa, Islaam reached waqooyi through seylac and berbera centuries ago just as it reached Xamar centuries ago, Somalis from every region were Muslims for a very long time, go catch up on your history.
just because you probably support the Islamic courts does not make you more religious than the next man, these Islamic courts; Al itixaad al Islaamiyyah originated in Burco which is located in waqooyi, so your logic is flawed.
and whoever disses diinta, it's between them and God, neither you nor I can judge them, all we can do is tell them whats right. Your generalization of reer waqooyi is silly, you should not conform to silly stereotypes, cause if we do that I met as well assume your doing niiko right now. :lol:
Banu haashim is not the topic at hand, we all know a man's piety takes him to heaven not his lineage.

User avatar
CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:33 am
Location: BALCAD BROTHERHOOD

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:32 am

Samatr

sxb i dont support the courts nor do i support al shabab and al itxaad, those who
claim to be religious are not really religious you should know by now.

The Emperior_5 insults somalis in the south matter fact any somali thats not isaaq,
this time it just happens to his sheekhal who are known as religious people no matter
where they are so, i was just letting him see that since he's judging and stereotyping
a clan, i will show how this tribe is seen in other somali eyes.

and if Islaam reached waqooyi through seylac it must have been just passing threw. there
are no signs of islam there.

isaaq see themselves as muslim but in return insult the diin and nabi(pbuh) and anyone that
said that a christian isaaq is close to be than a muslim just shows how strong his faith is.

User avatar
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14716
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
Location: Somewhere only we know :P

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby Samatr » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:07 am

If emperior jumped off a bridge would you, stop being a lax.
Somalis are Muslim, since you do not know anything about northern Somali history stick to Xamar and it's environs.
When you say there are no signs of Islaam in Seylac, you have to have facts to prove your claim.

Read this you numskull.

http://books.google.com/books?id=frC8SA ... &ct=result

James Dahl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4978
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:05 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby James Dahl » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:30 am

From my research, the Sheekhal are several different lineages descended from Kilab ibn Murra. Hawiye, who have a tradition of considering clans who descend from Hawiye female ancestors as well as male ones to be Hawiye, consider Sheekhal to be Hawiye.

User avatar
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 50013
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland
Contact:

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:21 pm

Samatar kan Cushite Kush haku wareeriin wax badan ma oga waanu iska murma

Sheikhaash

Sheikhaal

2 different fuking story

Dr yalaxow Sheikaal are the martile hiiraab those who came marti for the hiirab

User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11997
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm

The_Emperior5 idiot, its same thing, sheekhaal or sheekhaash,or shiikhaal. its just different pronounsation. its like pronounsation of majeerteens. some people call it, majeerteen. others majeedheen.and mijeertiin.


i know more than you do idiot becouse they r my abtiyal. sheekhaals or sheekhaash is same thing just different pronounsations and its NICKNAME they call their forfather as(faqi cumar) and hes children is khudub(abdulle) they live somali galbed and jubbooyinka. lobage(ahmed) they live mudug galgaduud and koonfur, gandarshe(osman) they live banadir,shabeeloyinka.bay bakool and 2 others and they are all brothers.


and all of them are martile hiiraab. little brother of mudulood hiiraab. and what you called BANTU walaahi ISAAKS look more bantu than my abtayal.

User avatar
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 50013
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland
Contact:

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:30 pm

sxb sheikasht here ancestor is buried in sheikh somaliland

Sheikhaal is you do you know the linage of the sheikhaas it goos back all the way to Abu bark all sadiq

so you can claim your sheikaal sayin they bartile hiraab iyo futoo hirraab iyo qashinka nocaas

Laakin dont claim the ehlu khayr if you tell a Sheikhaas that lives in Magaaalada danood and say qaar bantu ah aya idin sheegta kunfurta daggan walahi wuu ku diilaya :lol:

Abu Bakr as-Sidiq
Muhammad
Abdullahi
Muhammad
Jamal ud-Din
Yatim
Fiqi Sakarie
Fiqi Musa
Fiqi 'Isa
Fiqi Yahya
Fiqi Yacqub
Fiqi 'Umar
Fiqi Muhammad
Fiqi Yusuf
Fiqi Yonis
Fiqi Muhammad
Fiqi Shamsi
Fiqi 'Umar
Sheikhaash

User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11997
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm

its those you called BANTU( loobage) SHIIKHAAL REER KOONFUREED aabahood who buried near burco gobolka togdheer. and whole loobage sheekhaal waa from south somalia. waana sheekaasha degta koonfurta ee hawiyenimada ku dhinta.

kuwa kale ee degga ethiopia ee aad ugu yeero sheekhaash ee la yiraahdo qudub ee ku hadla lahjada waqooyiga. iyaga aabahood kuma duugna waqooyiga.

User avatar
Hto
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:37 am
Location: D i s p l a c e d A f r i c a n

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby Hto » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Sheikhaashu waa dad wanaagsan oo la fahmi karo! Two of my best friends that live here in Seattle, WA are Sheikhaal Loobage. Bantu dadka aan laga aqoon oo foosha xumi waa Majeerteenka hadii si dhab ah loo hadlo.

User avatar
HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6251
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: In My Ardaaa - Ballin' & Haasaawin'

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby HooBariiska » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Aduunyada intaan jiray waligay maan arag Gabadh Qurux Badan oo Sheekhaal ah. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hadaan calooosha maanta lagu sidin :mrgreen:


Return to “General - General Discussions”

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bari14, Bing [Bot], FieldMarshalMenace and 24 guests