Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Kid killed in Minneapolis( Video)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Somali Kid killed in Minneapolis( Video)

Postby Voltage » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Fulay fulay dhalahy dheh :lol: :lol:
MJ-Queen, I lived with real niggers, not TV-obsessed Somali youth. The same niggers who used to chase you around the neighborhood.

You have no space to talk about bravery, you are the guy who re-made 300 topics in the last week about how these "Somali Youth" are getting out of hand. I wonder why -- did they steal your radio? Grope your girlfriend's titties? Why are you so obsessed with these stories?

I only remarked about the fact that Somalis are savages no matter where they are and the best thing I ever did was treating them the same way I treat madows. I might work or live around them, but I don't assimilate or become friends with them. Ape is an ape no matter what shape his nose is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:06 pm

You live in Bloomington, Minnesota. Calm the fock down. Everyone here knows about your outlandish fictional stories. You're a suburban community college student who claims to own a gun and be a former gang member. Seek counseling.

My advice to you is that what happens in Cedar or Dixon is none of your concern. Don't get a heart attack over some petty shit like this. Worry about your own family or your girlfriend being raped by your neighbor. Don't worry about unrealistic scenarios like gangsters or warlords coming to kill you in your kitchen. Keep your mind close to home and stop being delusional.
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Walle magaalada dalinyaradayda wey iska washeen.

I'm have my own theory as to why these youth behave the way they do,but I'm curious to know what the rest of you think it is. :?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:59 pm

I'm have my own theory as to why these youth behave the way they do,but I'm curious to know what the rest of you think it is. :?
Watch CNN's Black in America again.

A cycle has started that will continue.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 pm

Why do they pick the ugliest motherfackers somalis to talk on tvs?? Especially the last one, the sudan hutu looking man. uufff :roll:

The irony is they expect police to do something about it. :lol: :lol: I mean-- just 21 and dead. That is sad. The kid was dir--i hope they learn a lesson. :lol:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Watch CNN's Black in America again.

A cycle has started that will continue.
I did watch it and you are right that cycle has began unfortunately but Somalis are turning a blind eye of this. Personally, I'm considering moving out of this country and raising my kids elsewhere. This is too painful.

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 am

Allah u naxresto :!:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.