Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Badal Marriages:

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Badal Marriages:

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 am

lol adeer not only 30 but you see their 40s and not married yet, because of ghala' al mohoor in this area.

adder i understand what you're saying, and i think i recall that hadeeth and the story behind it.

that's not the case, what im saying is is wrong/sin but no sharia court can punish them for that if all parties agree to that injustice conditions.

we have many way for zawaj not right way but as long:
2 witnesses, wali, maher and consents both parties , no one can do any thing for them, even the governemtnt.

it's sin/thanbi and under thulm but no legal act one can take it against them.
will be under , between them and God. we do not judge the intentions.

Kolombo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kolombo » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 am

Kolombo is that WHAT u r afraid of? Me psycho-analyzing u and getting up close and personal with ya? :lol: :lol: YES-- i am done. I know so much now. :lol: :lol:
It terrifies me, I jump out of bed in the middle of the night screaming "Basra is coming for me...." and the only thing that calms my nerves is when I remember that your morbidly obese self and those tiny feet can never climb the 5 flight of staircase to my apartment. :P

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:16 am

adder this case happened in qatar.
2 people married in somalia, of course wo ra 'araray with her consent married.
after ay 3 aroor o dashay , ki dalay, wanted ino kala eryo and the worse,
he doesnt know by ta3ni fel jawaz, he makes his grand children 3eyaal 7aram!!

marka so manny complication will happen. the solution is to educate them in deen.
hadn ni raahdo all marriages was ghair shr3, omadi o idil bel haram bey noqonayan.
no one yarith abooh.lol

Kolombo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kolombo » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 am

A more common practice of 'badal/walwar' marriages is the exchange of 2 brothers for 2 sisters. This one is outright forbidden.

Dowry/meher has become a business venture in some countries with fathers demanding crazy amounts for their daughters' hands in marriage.

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 am

Kolombo is that WHAT u r afraid of? Me psycho-analyzing u and getting up close and personal with ya? :lol: :lol: YES-- i am done. I know so much now. :lol: :lol:
It terrifies me, I jump out of bed in the middle of the night screaming "Basra is coming for me...." and the only thing that calms my nerves is when I remember that your morbidly obese self and those tiny feet can never climb the 5 flight of staircase to my apartment. :P

Oh Lordy! Kolombo has lost his cool! This is a HISTORICAL MOMENT!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:33 am

Kolombo......

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:37 am

A more common practice of 'badal/walwar' marriages is the exchange of 2 brothers for 2 sisters. This one is outright forbidden.

Dowry/meher has become a business venture in some countries with fathers demanding crazy amounts for their daughters' hands in marriage.
okay adeer but are they forced? or custom? because we cannot just take hadeeth and apply it with out aknowing for sure what's exactly the situation is.

it's that only condition they let their daughters to be married?
if yes that is not righ but if you agreed their condition what that makes you too?

im sorry adeer im not making it right or just want to disagree.
but muslims use wrongly haraam and halal issues.
also im thinking legal action can may take against them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.