Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Security Breach!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Security Breach!

Postby The-Screw » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:13 am

some a.sshole came to my neighborhood and took several pictures a few months ago and decided to post them on Google Earth. i cut out my house in the image below but apparently i was home b/c my car is in the drive way. if you zoom in you can even read my license plates! Google Earth is dangerous! :shock: :shock:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Security Breach!

Postby Advo » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:23 am

ofcourse man, if u go back to my neighborhood in SD....u can actually see me sitting at the bench with my neighbor and u can also see my brothers car.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 am

You can see me washing rims if you look in google earth of my neighborhood

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:04 am

that is one nice neighborhood, I never knew the somalis in America, were living those beautiful Villas...

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:09 am

I thought the Screw was living in London....
War Liqaaye the majority of these guys live in Ghettos, accept the thieving Marexaans, who ran away with bags stuffed with money. :lol:

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:14 am

War Liqaaye the majority of these guys live in Ghettos, accept the thieving Marexaans, who ran away with bags stuffed with money. :lol:
Screw waa International he lives every where that guy, mar Stockhom ayo kaala soo hadlaya marna Tanzania :lol: ...

Walle they live nice man, i remember Sweden the somalis are living some nice Houses compare to the shidhole we live in here....
Last edited by LiQaaye_TDH on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:14 am

lool at snm
sxb some people do live nice others live in the getto

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am

that is one nice neighborhood, I never knew the somalis in America, were living those beautiful Villas...
my neighborhood is a real mini version of that one, we only got 12 houses and its like 5 years old

and then we're surrounded by two bigger ones on both sides

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am

In America they build homes out of wood and other crap, ever seen Extreme Home Makeover?

These homes have crappy quality and are usually cheap (less than 200k).

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am

screw ..... :roll: u r such juvenile. I think its the fat in the brain cells and the rest of the body of course. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:19 am

The Screw is a fantasist who put's up a new poster in his attic every week, and then imagines his actually their. But thats the first part the second part is convincing everyone. :D

War Liqaaye SXB their is no country better then UK for somalis, honestly. I have family who have lived outside the UK for periods and they have all always come back. The only exception to this rule is one cousin in America, but he lives in some posh place.

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:21 am

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:23 am

dawwa, as long as you don't live in the Gulf of Mexico area or the Carolina Beaches, you're fine with wood houses :up:

General, USA >>> UK for Somalis IMO

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:28 am

The Screw is a fantasist who put's up a new poster in his attic every week, and then imagines his actually their. But thats the first part the second part is convincing everyone. :D

War Liqaaye SXB their is no country better then UK for somalis, honestly. I have family who have lived outside the UK for periods and they have all always come back. The only exception to this rule is one cousin in America, but he lives in some posh place.

I agree with you on one thing, There is no better place then here in the Uk to live in, I lived in Sweden, and ive been to Germany, Denmark, and Norway, of all of them UK is the best place, but i have to admit, them other countries have better living standards, much cleaner, better housing etc...

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:48 am

I just zoomed my house on Google earth. I like it big time :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.