Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hilib Ari

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hilib Ari

Postby Gifted » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:18 am

:lol:

i don't eat that much meat.. but thanks for the info Advo :mrgreen: :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:26 am

walle wa khatar, aniga waligey sidas wah uguma firsaden.
i dont like meat all together and since i had my braces last febuary i had an excuse to boycut all together alhamdullih.
only briis iyo aano for me :up:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:43 am

:up: hilip ari.

Thanks Advo.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:24 am

Advo,

That's nice of you, educating the younger generation. We the old hawks knew that and it was some of the first lessons our dads taught us.

For some reason, I can NOT fathom the fact that there are Somali vegies> In my book, there is no way a Somali can survive without being a major carniverous..................... what makes it worse is, the two Cagdheers (Muniq and Hyper) claiming not to be very fond of meat!!!! Do your parents know about this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once upon a time somewhere in Mog, there was a Zab in a certain household and the invitees were from different qabiils, a Dhulos and an Isaaq had an argument as to which of the two clans like meat more. The third person in that circle was an OG, so they said, you know both of our clans, so tell us. The OG said "I really don't know much but when there was a Zab in our neighborhood, my mom was always restrained (tied to a tree in the house) ............ they asked why, he said because she loves meat and would wreak havoc in the neighborhood unless restrained. Now, the question was.....so what clan is your mother? He said she is Dhulos

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby peace- » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:28 am

Hilib Ari
Ladies and Gents.

Today I am gonna give u guys and geerals top secret advo tips.

Most of you guys had hilib ari or adhi (qaldaan) before I am assuming, and most of u guys ate it without any remorse or any thought, but did u know that not all hilib ari is the same. usually in the digsi when the meat is cooked, people just dig in and get whateva out to complete their pasta or bariis meal. It's ok I am here to educate and help u guys not to become a statistic.

There are three types of hilib ari in the digsi, the big boneless chunk, the small spicy ones stuck to the bottom of the pan, and the ones still attached to the bone with baruur covering both sides, defending it. Well Advo primary recommendations (1) is to go for the hilib clinging on to the bone for a reason, that's the most tastiest and most delicious, but u must first separate the baruur and bone that came with it before devouring it. (2) the bottom of the pan baby, that spicy hilib that absorb all the spices and macaaness is there to help u eat ur food better and will have u comming back for seconds. (3) that boneless huge chunk of retarded meat, honestly it's the least tastiest and takes for ever to chew, it makes ur jaw soar from trying to break it down in little swallow-ble pieces. However the good news is that, it's rich in proteins.

I hope I provided useful info on this broad subject.
allah walaal maxaa camal laan ku haysaa

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:53 am

I don't know that this information is at all valuable to anyone here, but it strikes me as having potential:

There is a ranch for sale in Nevada, 50 miles north of Elko. It's on two small creeks in the Humbolt river drainiage, which means they probably sub....ie. run underground and hence has some year-round pasture. It has 37 acres under flood irrigation, with deeded water. No phone or power. 440 acres total. They were asking $220K before the real estate market collapsed.

It would make one hell of a cabritto (hilib ari) operation. Or combine cabritto with mohair. It could easily be a profitable deal for some Somalis with dhaqaan and an urge to get away from it all.

Any interested party can e-mail me for details.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:12 pm

For some reason, I can NOT fathom the fact that there are Somali vegies> In my book, there is no way a Somali can survive without being a major carniverous..................... what makes it worse is, the two Cagdheers (Muniq and Hyper) claiming not to be very fond of meat!!!! Do your parents know about this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
haa waba la iga yabey adeer.
beybi boodyo ghabti amma panjabigi miyi ra'ay bey illeyen.lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.