Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hilib Ari

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Hilib Ari

Postby Advo » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Hilib Ari
Ladies and Gents.

Today I am gonna give u guys and geerals top secret advo tips.

Most of you guys had hilib ari or adhi (qaldaan) before I am assuming, and most of u guys ate it without any remorse or any thought, but did u know that not all hilib ari is the same. usually in the digsi when the meat is cooked, people just dig in and get whateva out to complete their pasta or bariis meal. It's ok I am here to educate and help u guys not to become a statistic.

There are three types of hilib ari in the digsi, the big boneless chunk, the small spicy ones stuck to the bottom of the pan, and the ones still attached to the bone with baruur covering both sides, defending it. Well Advo primary recommendations (1) is to go for the hilib clinging on to the bone for a reason, that's the most tastiest and most delicious, but u must first separate the baruur and bone that came with it before devouring it. (2) the bottom of the pan baby, that spicy hilib that absorb all the spices and macaaness is there to help u eat ur food better and will have u comming back for seconds. (3) that boneless huge chunk of retarded meat, honestly it's the least tastiest and takes for ever to chew, it makes ur jaw soar from trying to break it down in little swallow-ble pieces. However the good news is that, it's rich in proteins.

I hope I provided useful info on this broad subject.

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Re: Hilib Ari

Postby +chilli » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:22 pm

No meat policy.. :up:

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: u r so funny and weird

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:24 pm

:lol:

fariid fara xalan dheh. hilibkii baad u fiirsatey huh?!

personally, i like jiirka iyo dhuuxa ;)

chilli,

don't tell me ur a vegetarian

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Suga, not strictly but I try. I avoid it as much as somali cn lol

Ghetto_Faarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ghetto_Faarax » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:26 pm

homeboy runtii i didnt read what u wrote, but i had some today in southall and a lil bit got stuck in my gums took me like 3 hours to get it out.
Shit is dangerous baan ku idhi

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Why, hilib is good for u bee. Makes u strong :up:

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Hilib Ari
Ladies and Gents.

Today I am gonna give u guys and geerals top secret advo tips.

Most of you guys had hilib ari or adhi (qaldaan) before I am assuming, and most of u guys ate it without any remorse or any thought, but did u know that not all hilib ari is the same. usually in the digsi when the meat is cooked, people just dig in and get whateva out to complete their pasta or bariis meal. It's ok I am here to educate and help u guys not to become a statistic.

There are three types of hilib ari in the digsi, the big boneless chunk, the small spicy ones stuck to the bottom of the pan, and the ones still attached to the bone with baruur covering both sides, defending it. Well Advo primary recommendations (1) is to go for the hilib clinging on to the bone for a reason, that's the most tastiest and most delicious, but u must first separate the baruur and bone that came with it before devouring it. (2) the bottom of the pan baby, that spicy hilib that absorb all the spices and macaaness is there to help u eat ur food better and will have u comming back for seconds. (3) that boneless huge chunk of retarded meat, honestly it's the least tastiest and takes for ever to chew, it makes ur jaw soar from trying to break it down in little swallow-ble pieces. However the good news is that, it's rich in proteins.

I hope I provided useful info on this broad subject.

My favorite is the retarded meat because it's HUGE and makes me full, while 1 and 2 are too small and melt in my mouth! :roll:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:42 pm

I thought you were going to tell us, hilib ari holds the secret to eternal life or something.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:03 pm

I don't like hilib, only chicken for me

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

I don't like hilib, only chicken for me
typical house nicca, you eat chicken left over by your our master l :mrgreen:

Munique05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Munique05 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 pm

:lol: Advo jst da smell of helib ari makes me wanna puke ewwww :x :x

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 pm

All the Vegetarians. Please stand up :P

AMAT-ALLAH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AMAT-ALLAH » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:18 pm

^^Tried becoming a veggie once, my body retaliated. lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.