Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Walaahi this is the difference between Arabs and west

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Walaahi this is the difference between Arabs and west

Postby shaamboo » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 pm

An african women gives a birth in a flight from Amsterdam to Boston , the baby was born in the air space of Canada so she became a canadian citizen

would arabs have done the same for african women ??

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Walaahi this is the difference between Arabs and west

Postby Lexmark » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19 pm

1. Arabs dont give out citizenship's
2.Any child that is born in a western country gets citizenship...hence the term "anchor baby", used to describe mexican women who have babies in the states so that they dont have to leave

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 pm

There's a big difference between obtaining nationality in the Western Hemisphere than the Eastern.

Canada = Migrant nation, very small population, new world etc

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 pm

My uncle lived for 64 years in Saudi arabia he never got a passport Citzenship
gaaladu way ka gobsanyihin waanay ka caqli fiiicanyihin gaaladu know this passport inay warqad tahay aan wax badan sheegeyn.
story goos every year he used to come back to hargeysa from in the early 50 60
and every time the people would say war xassanow maxaad siida he used to give them gifts sacaado khamiisyo cummamado recordyo and all those kind of stuff every every year.
after 64 year he returnd back to hargeysa and the family said dee sanadkan na maxaad noo siida , he said xaar baan siida . :lol: so they called him xassan xaarside. :mrgreen:
64 years oo sanad walba shaqeyna markay shaqadii ka dhamaatay iska hoyo bay ku yidhaheen carabtu wa taa.

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 pm

i was born there too sxb

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:23 am

why you somalis always want to get other peoples PASSPORT? why can you just be happy to be SOMALI CITIZEN! yeah I FORGET soomalis 100% qaxooti looking to resettle other peoples land.

qaxoooti idiots :down: :down: :down:

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:24 am

why you somalis always want to get other peoples PASSPORT? why can you just be happy to be SOMALI CITIZEN! yeah I FORGET soomalis 100% qaxooti looking to resettle other peoples land.

hahaha ..

they want to integrate :lol:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 am

anaka kaliya maaha walaalo. everyone is america is/was a qaxooti at some point in their life. except the sout american indians :up:

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:23 pm

says the abgaal boy who becouse of the qaxootinimo was able to be upgraded from Dameer wadoow to Bus

Price less

ky2008

Postby ky2008 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:44 pm

I just dont know why the non-Arab Somalis have to insult Arabs at one and another time they are crying why the Arabs haven't done for them what the West did for them.But, what they do not know is, would you had helped a person or people who always call you names like "naago", "cowards","sodmites" etc. I would have expelled all those Somalis because they are hypocrates.There is a proverb which says "ilmuhu markuu kufo wuu ku ooyaa hooyadiis, markii ay kuftana wuu ku qoslaa" :lol: .
I would like to advice the Somalis to bring there country together instead of seeking assylum in other countries.

HaileyBailey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HaileyBailey » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:48 pm

I was born in Japan, the fkers won't give me any rights :evil:

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:25 pm

I agree with my cousin Emperior. In countries like Qatar, Kuwait , only other arabs{like somalis i know} who were there before some white christian british man , gave them independence , have their citizenship.
The philipinos when they come to America , are given the same opportunity as anybody else .
When a philipino woman goes to Saudi Arabia , her almost only chance of getting employment is to become a maid , then f.uck.ed by the hairy mo.th.erfucker who's gonna ultimatly record the scene and put it on the net , for other hairy motherfuc.kers of his kind to watch !
Now if that is not haram , I don't know what is .
I simply do not get where they get that arrogance , wallah!

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Lol, don't be harsh on the arabs. What takes place in Saudia might seem discriminant, but it actually protects the state from a lot of problems.

Saudia is "balad el amin", so most Muslims want to live there, if the authorities were not strict on the citizenship issue, the nation would be severely overcrowded and that could reduce the Islamic influence.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.