Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

girls&guys!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamud.

Re: girls&guys!!

Postby Xamud. » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 am

Lemme get this right? a women can do whatever she wants and get away with it? fukk that If a female cheats on me(god forbid) waxan ka dhigan laha kubad! :up:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 am

Never!!!!!!

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:01 am

Lemme get this right? a women can do whatever she wants and get away with it? fukk that If a female cheats on me(god forbid) waxan ka dhigan laha kubad! :up:
I'd rather hire an investigator, get some photos, & video then divorce after embarrassing her

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:06 am

I'd rather hire an investigator, get some photos, & video then divorce after embarrassing her
Thats very un-reermudug :down: Abdiwahab reer mudugi indha casa oo seefta intay la boodan "yahuud timo leh" oran jiray ma tihid, Ciyaal Xamer :down:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 am

Xamud.

No, it would be more classier and prevents you from doing jail time or her getting sympathy from the public

And stop claiming Mudug when you weren't even born there. I rep Gedo :up:

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:13 am

xamud and abdiwahab.

lost dream brotherhood.mudug/apart----they need therapy. urtooy is their therapist-

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 am

Horta if things get so bad You feel You gotta beat Her up, Why not just walk away I don't get it

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:22 am

Abdiwahab
In thats case I should be repping Baydhabo instead :shock: :lol: Am not even lying I was born there :up:

American Suufi
You need therapy more then anyone els in here, Shuushumo iyo Xalwad sidaad u ag tagned bad walatay :|

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 am

Abdiwahab
In thats case I should be repping Baydhabo instead :shock: :lol: Am not even lying I was born there :up:

American Suufi
You need therapy more then anyone els in here, Shuushumo iyo Xalwad sidaad u ag tagned bad walatay :|
we talk girls as ours, they are family, not like your mudug philosophy of suvivalism----sir chalres darwin's father wrote about your somali ancestors in somalia in mudug in 4000 b.c---

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 am

my attitude towards these things have changed over the past few years, now i'm a believer that forgiveness is overrated.things end up the way they're supposed to so put your middle finger up and call it a day, it is what it is. life is just too short for this calaacal sh!t. :up:

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 pm

I would get a refund from my self-defense instructor. Then I'd kick his ass out.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:54 pm

I see the women beaters ayaa soo baxay. :lol: Women that stay with a man that has beat them is either deluded or wants to get beat, like Madd said old habits die hard.

lol :lol: any guy that lets women hit him, must not be right!! :|

women that still stay with physically abusive men are obviously suffering from "battered wife syndrome"...its hard for them to leave because these men have a psychological hold on them.

as for the question you directed at the guys....men who beat up their women begin apologizing and asking for forgiveness the minute they finish beating up their women...they will beg beg and beg saying "i'm sorry, this will never happen again"....and next day...the beating continues.
makes sense!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @will you forgive a man who abused you.

MAYA, I'll make sure his days on earth are miserable. :up: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :up: :rose:

:shock:
what do you mean women can do whatever she wants???? dont she have rights??? anyways god forbid you dont end up with somali women! :|
Thats very un-reermudug Abdiwahab reer mudugi indha casa oo seefta intay la boodan "yahuud timo leh" oran jiray ma tihid, Ciyaal Xamer
xamud you chat so much bollocks!! reer mudug kulahaa! xageed kuaragtay ayagoo wax dilaya?? maybe thats your family, but we never abuse our women, and thats a fact!!!!! :up:

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:57 pm

I would just leave and that would be the end of it, but my brother would murder him. :lol:

Surrender what would you do?

dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dynamic » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:01 pm

i can say that i wouldnt hit my girl /wife but anger and rage can get the best of any1 , a real man can get wat he wants / punish a unfaithull girl without lifting a hand to her

if the girl hit me i would jus hold her down

but the same women on this forum who say that they can hit the man and he cant hit back are the same women always talking feminist crap and independant women sht , my brother says if she wants to act like a man il give her blows like 1 :lol:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:07 pm

I would just leave and that would be the end of it, but my brother would murder him. :lol:

Surrender what would you do?

i would kill him, :| becuase is self defence,.right!? :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “General - General Discussions”