Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali passport for Sale in Hargisea

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somali passport for Sale in Hargisea

Postby Xamari_76 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali passport for Sale in Hargisea

Postby Babygirl- » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Make sure you get one. :mrgreen: :lol:

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 am

Image :up:

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:12 am

Why did u find the pic funny?

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 am

Because i remember being in hargisea and hearing your not allowed to use this passport to fly out of the country..now i see a picture of it being sold in somaliland's capital.

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:24 am

But that doesn't mean u can't sell'em. ppl would sell anything as long as there is a market for it.

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:26 am

ok..well whats the point of buying something you cant use...and which countries even accept this passport..cajaaib

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:33 am

this thread made me a2 sk if no country recognises somaliland, do somalilanders use ethiopian, somali or jibouti passports? i neva heard of somaliland passport.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 am

this thread made me a2 sk if no country recognises somaliland, do somalilanders use ethiopian, somali or jibouti passports? i neva heard of somaliland passport.
Do you want me to get you one? We give our minorities rights hell you could even become president...Imagine the first pink president of somaliland, wouldn't that be an achievement? :mrgreen:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:56 am

:lol: :lol:

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:58 am

Do you want me to get you one? We give our minorities rights hell you could even become president...Imagine the first pink president of somaliland, wouldn't that be an achievement? :mrgreen:
buddy i respect somalilanders decission of a government is better than no government for peace sake. now it is the first time in somalia were we have 2 young good dudes who have nothing to do with the former regime of somalia and somalis r still crazy against them. in somalia without anarchy, life is strange. u dudes elected riyaale, a dude who prosecuted isaks for peace sake. u r wiser than 'us' somalia.

that is not in contention.

do somalilanders have a passport? NO. what do they use 2 travel?

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 am

"do somalilanders have a passport? NO. what do they use 2 travel?"

will you choose a somali or an ethiopian passport to travel?

or u wish us more anarchy and think it is a good idea 2 send us crazy jihadi qaldans, so u will have ur own passports?

if these qaldaan crazy jihadists succeed, they will swallow u 2.

we r all in the same train. only riding from different stops.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 am

Sxb, we are semi accepted as a country not fully yet. But if the south carries on its current path we will have no option and the world will have accept since their will be no other option. But no their is no internationally accepted somaliland passport.

As for these Isaaq Jihadist giving you difficult time in sleeping, they are free man who work for a higher power. We are not going to start locking every practicing muslim in somaliland that we suspect might have some sympathy for the south. We have problems of our own and our hands are full at the moment so we are no position to start posturing and being confrontational. But two or three Isaaq's surely cant be causing all that mayhem in the south, I suspect your still in denial aboout the root cause of your problems but if you want some advice look in the mirror.

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 am

Sxb, we are semi accepted as a country not fully yet. But if the south carries on its current path we will have no option and the world will have accept since their will be no other option. But no their is no internationally accepted somaliland passport.

As for these Isaaq Jihadist giving you difficult time in sleeping, they are free man who work for a higher power. We are not going to start locking every practicing muslim in somaliland that we suspect might have some sympathy for the south. We have problems of our own and our hands are full at the moment so we are no position to start posturing and being confrontational. But two or three Isaaq's surely cant be causing all that mayhem in the south, I suspect your still in denial aboout the root cause of your problems but if you want some advice look in the mirror.
aqii read again my post and it doesn't matter if they were isaks or not. but if these dudes as isaks succeed in somalia, they will spread their wings on somaliland. they said they believe in alqaeda spreading from somalia to tokyo, alaska, to pacific islands. that is not the point. what passport do somalilanders travel on?

"buddy i respect somalilanders decission of a government is better than no government for peace sake. now it is the first time in somalia were we have 2 young good dudes who have nothing to do with the former regime of somalia and somalis r still crazy against them. in somalia without anarchy, life is strange. u dudes elected riyaale, a dude who prosecuted isaks for peace sake. u r wiser than 'us' somalia."

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 am

What the point of this thread? I hope some of you goon's do realize people in Somaliland use the somali passport to perform hajj and travel after all they are somali and have the right to do so. :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.