Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IS the dajjal on earth?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: IS the dajjal on earth?

Postby Cawar » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:03 am

I am the dajjal . And dont tell anyone. :mrgreen:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:27 pm

No.

According to a Hadith, he's chained on an island where he'll remain until Allah SWT Decrees...not chilling on a beachside resort sippin Moët and calling shots on his Blackberry Bold.

The hadith you are talking about is very weak.

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hoowle » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 pm

this is like asking "how many angels are dancing at the tip of needle?" before you even discuss about dajjal, you gotta prove he exists and not mere myth.

LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaQaNyO » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:10 pm

^Hoowle are you questioning the hadeeth of the prophet pbuh?
“There has never been a prophet who has not warned the Nation of that one-eyed liar (the Dajjaal).” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari

I have this weird feeling that Mr Obama might not be so genuine :|

PS: Cawar waxa kaftan ma galaan acudu bilah

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Someone here said dajjal is human? Is that true? :shock:

LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaQaNyO » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Gifted sis my knowledge on that is very limited but appearantly according to some people they have interperted hadeeths so that dajjal is a human others have interperted it as un-Islamic ideologies, nations, or worldviews! I'm not sure though best read for this i have encountered so far is 'Major and Minor signs of the day of ressurection' maybe others can recommend some.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 pm

No.

According to a Hadith, he's chained on an island where he'll remain until Allah SWT Decrees...not chilling on a beachside resort sippin Moët and calling shots on his Blackberry Bold.

The hadith you are talking about is very weak.
Istaqfurullah, it's in SAHIH Muslim...the 3rd most authentic book after the Qur'an and Sahih Bukhari. Beware of speaking without knowledge bro.

Gifted and Laqanyo, the Dajjal is human according to Sahih Hadiths. He's a short, stocky man with reddish-skin and hard hair, with the letters "Kaf, Fa' and Ra' " (the core letters of the word KAFIR) on his forehead which every believer will be able to read clearly, even if they are illiterate.

LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaQaNyO » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Young yea i heard about the KFR add a fatxa, kisra and a sukun Kafir :|

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Muhammad told his companions: "Every Messenger of Allah did warn his nation about the trials of Dajjal. Allah, however, delayed Dajjal’s birth and did not let him appear until now. Be aware! he will claim to be God and try to create doubts in your minds. Have a firm belief, the one-eyed creature cannot be your Lord.He will come out riding on a 'donkey', which will have a distance of one mile between its two ears. He will claim to have come with the gifts of paradise and arsenal of hell." [5]

Ni Hao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ni Hao » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Do you guys think that the Dajjal is already on earth and is secretly running things, waiting for the perfect moment to appear to the general public

I mean when you think about he's suppose to appear when violence, greed, and corruption are widespread

is it possible that he has something to do with the new world order and is running the show behind closed doors :|

Stop watching all those conspiracy theory videos.

Ps. Yes, the Dajjal is in your very home. the TV!..lol

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hoowle » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:19 pm

[quote="LaQaNyO"]^Hoowle are you questioning the hadeeth of the prophet pbuh? [quote] “There has never been a prophet who has not warned the Nation of that one-eyed liar (the Dajjaal).” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm questioning the leap of faith many make here in blithely accepting myths. what is the evidence for dajjal's existence? for crying out load, this is the post-enlightenment age where you supposed use reason and evidence as the basis for believing or disbelieving in anything. not tradition, no inertia, no superstition and mysticism.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Yes indeed Dajjal is human like you and I.

Hadiths explain him as a big man with curly hair. He has only one eye and the word kaffir written on his head which every believer even illiterate ones will be able to read.

LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaQaNyO » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm

^Hoowle are you questioning the hadeeth of the prophet pbuh?
“There has never been a prophet who has not warned the Nation of that one-eyed liar (the Dajjaal).” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari
I'm questioning the leap of faith many make here in blithely accepting myths. what is the evidence for dajjal's existence? for crying out load, this is the post-enlightenment age where you supposed use reason and evidence as the basis for believing or disbelieving in anything. not tradition, no inertia, no superstition and mysticism.

How about fear... fear of something far greater than you and myself, far greater than mother nature and all the disasters she brings, the galaxy and everything in and around this world, fear of death and what shall happen to you when you are 6feet under... fear of the power that has given you, your ancestors and every human being that has a heart beating today the ability to walk, talk, think, eat and shit :| If you want evidence of the miracles and blessings your lord has created read the quran, furthermore

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm

I am the dajjal . And dont tell anyone. :mrgreen:
:shock:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.