Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arab MEN

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Arab MEN

Postby Nabeela » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 pm

ader horta i disagree with you.
meshas ad shegeyso nafteesa hadan aniga wah ka dooney, why not wash the underwear meshas lagu hajiyo? i dont see problem of it.
Mashallah ya'll should learn something from this young man, well said Hyper. :up:

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Lol. The only reason this is a taboo is because back in the day ppl used to wash things with their hands..
But now you would just put it in the washer..whatever its.. we are humans and produce some waste and wasakh.. its not just exclusive to women you know. :lol:

So.. I personally dont see it as a big deal, esp if and when my wife needs it. :up:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:55 pm

So the hairy Arab is a nice guy because he washes his wifes dirty nigis? and you Somali women expect a somali guy to wash your dirty nigis just to beat the hairy Arab niceness?? My opinion is very simple let each one do his laundery, i don't see why somalis still let their wives wach cloths when these days a mecahin does the job in 20 minutes. Certain things are better done for yourself, i have got use to do my own laundery ever since i was a teenager and that won't change when i get married , its really stupid and most women should not do laundery, they can iron or fold cloths however, that most guys hate. Also cooking can be shared and enjoyed but not the dishwashing.
ina lilahi wa ina ilahi rajicuun

what has happened to snet that now X.playa is on a topic like this

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Grown adults discussing nigis iyo kastummo, get a freaking life weirdos :arrow: :arrow:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Waryaa Fah...seriously horta why do you always ruin my topics? dee hadaanad waxan rabin inaad ka hadashid haa so galin...albaabka wuu ka horeya :arrow: :arrow:

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:50 pm

The youthful innocence of young hyper!...adeer adiga kula maan yaabin but I can't believe odaygan tii sare iyo tii hoseba cadaataye isha cawaran
So what if it's going in the machine? you're telling me that it's ok for your wife inay kala soocdo sharabaad uraya iyo nigisyadaada, ka hoosta ka daloola from the one with the shit stains! wax yaabo laga xishoodaa jira, even between spouses and you should know better but haduu caqligaagu daciifnimadaa kuu ogolyahay, Good on you :up:

What's next? "honey, kalsoonadaada wax nadiif ah ma ku jiraa, kuwaygii waa iga uskage"...Ha dee why not? hadaad u meydhayso iska la xidho! :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 pm

The youthful innocence of young hyper!...adeer adiga kula maan yaabin but I can't believe odaygan tii sare iyo tii hoseba cadaataye isha cawaran
So what if it's going in the machine? you're telling me that it's ok for your wife inay kala soocdo sharabaad uraya iyo nigisyadaada, ka hoosta ka daloola from the one with the shit stains! wax yaabo laga xishoodaa jira, even between spouses and you should know better but haduu caqligaagu daciifnimadaa kuu ogolyahay, Good on you :up:

What's next? "honey, kalsoonadaada wax nadiif ah ma ku jiraa, kuwaygii waa iga uskage"...Ha dee why not? hadaad u meydhayso iska la xidho! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Khair Allah ko siiyo, you made me laugh wallah.

adeer even Allah said: huna libaas lakum wa antum libasun lahuna.
marka libaas ka wah jirka oga daw malaha and Allah used that word to show how man and his wife are close to each other.

ader, to be honest with you, i have never did a laundery myself, even my socks and the under wears, i guy find them ayago la ishu hirey and my underwears clean and folded. :oops:

so im using my logic, why not wash it if you're going to sleep with her? how you can yaqyaqsi your wife?

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Waar inleyn ninka la yidhaahdo Skippa lama yaqaan..

Saa wuula xidhey sharabaadka naagtiisa :?: Maxaa ka macno ah...

Way isla gashaan karaan wax kasta, way is taaban karaan, dharka way isla maydhan karaan, iyagaa baadka ku wada qubeysan kara..So what?

Ma ogtahay Khayrul Khalqu Laah...CSWS inuu xaaskiisa maryaha u maydhi jirey...

Sidee baad naag aad ka wiswiseyso u qabtaa marka horeba? Maa anigaa waalan mese Cadan baa laga heesayaa :idea:

Teeda kale waa maxay stainkan iyo waxa aad ka hadashay...Qarnigee baa la joogaa? Meesha nigis wasakhaysani ma yaalo..
Last edited by kambuli on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XKeyse_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XKeyse_ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Ma ogtahay Khayrul Khalqu Laah...CSWS inuu xaaskiisa maryaha u maydhi jirey... :lol: :lol: I like that Arab nationalism , the best man on earth was from them..the Arabs??????

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:19 pm

^^ Nebi Mohamed CSWS ayaa laga hadlayaa ninyahow :!:

XKeyse_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XKeyse_ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Cagdheer boy , are you denying these facts? if not why you keep deleting them like a mice behind your screen? they are all over historical books whats the reason of deleting them from somalinet? they are even in every Arab libarary, !!

hilal2020
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hilal2020 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Nigis meyrid iyo waxas belong to inagumeedyada naguhu abusivegareyan iyo waxas. Mawaxan u gursanayey inan nigiskeda meydho!! mise iney keyga meydho??

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 pm

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?

'Hold my purse.'

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:45 pm

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?

'Hold my purse.'
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I do that to my brothers ALL the time

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Kambuli, walaal igama aha wiswis ama kibir walaahi. Prophet Muhammad scw wey wanaagsantahay in lagu daydaa laakin as you said yourself, he was the best of mankind, we can only strive or hope to be a fraction of the man he was. Idinku duni ideal ah ayaad ku nooshihin but I live in the real world. In my world, wax walba hab iyo xad bu leeyahay...dee dhunkashada iyo dhareerkana waa la kala dhowraa. I really don't want to be crude so I'll leave it at that

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.