Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arab MEN

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Arab MEN

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Salaam

Maanta my opinion changed about arab men.Waligay waxaan oo haystay inay yehiin niman naagahooda cadaadiya oo dabeecad ka araday.Today at the laundry room i met this guy who happend to be my neighbour, he had his son with him + alot of female cloth.Bal ka warama ninkan xita naagtisa nigisyadeedi bu siday :shock: :shock: walle yaab buu ilaahy ii keenay.

I would never let a man wash my underwear..bisinka iyo yaasinka. :x :x :x

Walle i was amazed maanta. :up: :up:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Arab MEN

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Salaam

Today at the laundry room i met this guy who happend to be my neighbour,
:shock: :shock: is Sverige that filthy poor,, can't you buy a washmachine

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

question,

adiga ninkaada nigisyadiisa ma meydhaa?

if yes,

then... waxaan ku idhi...hadii aad adiguba ninkaada nigisyadiisa meydho...what's wrong if he does the same for you? . :lol: :lol:

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:53 pm

you think hes a great guy because he did laundry?

thats like a man thinking that a woman is great because she baught a big screen tv...

pointless.

still luv u tho helwa

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Sheekh 000

Yes we share wash mashins here in sweden, even thou i have my own i love the laundry room it's bigger and full of fun.You meet all ur neighbours and have chitchat with them. :mrgreen:

Zuli

Naaya it's diffrent.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naalia

Not many wash their wives cloth and her underwear :x :x ..i'm still chocked.
Last edited by HELWAA on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Whats the big deal? You do his laundry do and more?

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 pm

He should be honored I tRust him with my nigises. :oops: :mrgreen:

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Naalia

See, this is how you know uve been meeting the wrong men.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Ismahan

Would ur husband wash ur underwear in a public laundry room......be honest now? :roll: :roll:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Helwaa, quote " .You meet all ur neighbours and have chitchat with them.

As most of the girls said, nothing is wrong with him washing the clothing of the most important organ of the female :up: Maxaa ka qaalisan 8-)

But knowing those men who are obsessed with watching their women..Maybe it is not asxaan but he does not want her to have the fun you mentioned and he doesnot want her to meet people...You know how they watch :lol: :lol:

Mtombaji

Postby Mtombaji » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:10 pm

UF kudheh. waa Gay xun oo gaal gaal iska dhigaayo.nacala tallaah caleek. Ma naag nigis ay s*iilkeeda dhex galisay buu dhaqay. What a mother focking retard. Ma oga waxa qurun iyo dhagdhag kasoobaxa naagta s*iilkeeda. Dhacaan iyo dhiig, baaro,xaydh,shahwo iyo waxkasto oo qurun ah ayay kureebtaah.

He is a symbol of shame to all men on earth. .

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Ismahan

Would ur husband wash ur underwear in a public laundry room......be honest now? :roll: :roll:
We don't use public laundry
:idea:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 pm

I don't know about arab men in general but the one that came up to me a few weeks ago was the hottest guy I've ever seen. I even forgot how to speak for a sec and had my words all muddled up.....very embarrassing :oops:

Laakin reading stories like the one below always make me pray that I never end up with some arab guy.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Feb. 22 (UPI) -- A British woman convicted of adultery in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, has begun serving her three-month jail sentence, friends say.

Marnie Pearce, 40, had been in hiding with her sons, following her failure to overturn her conviction in January, The Sunday Telegraph reported.

The newspaper reported that Pearce, a teaching assistant, handed over her sons to her former husband, Ihab El-Labban, an Egyptian. Pearce said she fears he will leave with her sons, Latih, 7, and Ziad, 4.

"Handing myself in is the hardest thing I have ever done, but for the sake of the children I have no choice," she said before turning herself in to authorities.

Pearce, who has denied the charges against her, alleges her former husband made false claims against her after their nine-year marriage broke down more than a year ago.

She was arrested in March after police and her husband found her and a fellow Briton having tea. She insists he was there fixing her computer.

She was convicted of adultery in November and sentenced to six months in jail.

In January, the Emirate's Appeal Court upheld her conviction but reduced her sentence to three months and ordered her deported after her sentence is completed.

© 2009 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Naalia

See, this is how you know uve been meeting the wrong men.

Naliaa

See we have somthing called dhaqan in our country a woman with her right minds would never let her husband wash her underwear or neglige.I dont care how sick she is..nigisyadeeda ha maydho ayado. :evil:

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Ma oga waxa qurun iyo dhagdhag kasoobaxa naagta s*iilkeeda. Dhacaan iyo dhiig, baaro,xaydh,shahwo iyo waxkasto oo qurun ah ayay kureebtaah. He is a symbol of shame to all men on earth. .
Adna isla meeshaa ayaad ka soo baxdey adoo qudhunkaa, dhagdhagaa iyo dhiigaa dhex dabalanya, bal ka waran?

as to the subject at hand...raganimada ayuu meel kaga dhacay doqonkaasi...then again carab iyo raganimo kala dheer

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.