Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ani maa waalan mise ayaka. lol.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Ani maa waalan mise ayaka. lol.

Postby suga_n_spice » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:42 pm

ok so i was talkin to this guy and he's like......

"in my family, my sister's must bring the guys they are interested in to the house and introduce them to the family in order for them to go out"

im like wtf? r u kiddin me right now. things like that may have been the "norm" 20 years go, but that shit is wrong. i mean bilaash maa loo yiri "gabadha kun bee shukaamisaa halna wee kala baxdaa" saa kunka dhan ma gurigaan kenaa taloow?! :lol:

ok, on a serious note though. is that good?! should families do this?!

personally i believe that the only time a guy should be introduced to the parents is when he's about to marry the girl. dating and so on should be kept private. i mean i don't mind introducin him to my siblings or my mother, but there is no way in hell im bringing a guy to sit in front of my dad just to go out with him. that's just unnecessary.

besides this is like so out dated as far as im concerned :roll:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ani maa waalan mise ayaka. lol.

Postby eyes-only » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 pm

:lol: I've heard of that as well

My dad is big on 'kaftan' and he made a joke about that once laakin no way in hell am I ever doing that

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Well huuno you have to understand the guys in the family are in a way just protecting the honor of their sister so if they say if you are going out with some guy we wish to know who he is who is family is what he does for living if he has a degree etc.
But if you just say we will see what happens and let her date what ever she wants and the family doesn't know that that’s a bad name for the family reerki na ceeb bay oo soo jiiday hada lugu arko iyaduu suuqa la marrayso with farax sanka jabiis oo nolasha ka dhacay.

See in a a way I really understand from the father abtiyo adeer brother position what they are doing. See if a mother introduce you to her daughter and says edo is barta hadu wax kheyri na ka soo baxa wa mashallah haaadii kale na alla karim.
Its not dayuusnimo the family knows you they know who you are and halkaad nolasha ka tagantihid

The most imported thing is to talk to your sister about these things like saying walaal imika gabadh weyn baad tahay suuqaa yana lugu arkin ninki ku so doona na wa inu aniga iyo abaha oo soo geed fadhiista . And most of the time give them advice about nimanka fiican eeh nolasha fahansan. Any how one day she will have a date whether the family male members know about it but then she knows what is right and what is wrong. That day.

aka-peace-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby aka-peace- » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 pm

"in my family, my sister's must bring the guys they are interested in to the house and introduce them to the family in order for them to go out"
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
this kind of thing would NEVER happen to anybody i know.
and if the girl brought a guy home 'we' would have to dig two graves on the back garden.
. i mean i don't mind introducin him to my siblings or my mother, but there is no way in hell im bringing a guy to sit in front of my dad just to go out with him. that's just unnecessary.
this too is unacceptable, as far as i'm concern it should all be kept private.
and i dont consider as man any guy who knowingly allows his siter to date some guy, if that was me i would hang myself rather than show my face in public

ps. is your friend from xamar or jabuuti :lol: :lol:

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 pm

I would introduce the guy if Im serious about him to my brothers. And introduce him to the family once he is ready to ask for my hand in marriage...otherwise, its a waste of time and energy...

plus, the less people who know about ur relationship, the less you have to explain when things go sour.

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Emperior, inaabti waan ku fahmey, lakiin ma waxaa ka fiican in ee gabadha nin kasta ee shukaansaneyso uu gurigeeda imaado uu reerkeeda barto?! waxaas waa ceeb as far as im concerned. midda kale, gabadha waxii ee ninka la suubineyso ayada ayeey quseysaa ee madaama ee reerka barto micnaheedu ma aha in ee is ilaalineyso ama ee waxba subineeyn. kaaga daranka waxaaba laga yabaa in eeba ceeb u soo jiido keenitaanga nimanka badan ee keeneyso. aniga siiba waxee ila tahay in eeba gabadha ka sii dareyso hadii iqtiyaarka laga qaado. mar hadaan dhalinyaro nahay waxaa fiican in waaridka ee nugu kalsonadaan. aniga runtii waxaa ila quman in aanba afaaraha gabdhaha la galin waayo qalsoonida ayaaba ka lumeysa.

peace, maya waa hawiye ironically. lakiin carabaha ayuu ku koray marka dhaqankii carabta ayeey mindhaa yesheen. who knows! :lol:

nalia that's what i say. keep ur business to urself until ur gettin married of course :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.