Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali guys&girls

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: somali guys&girls

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:17 pm

BV, I don't have that problem....if a girl turns me down, I respect the lesbian's decision.

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Of course how else would she not be interested in someone as suave and sophisticated as you are. Somali James Bond you are :mrgreen:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Mr. Jaamac Boondhe 8-)

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Mr. Jaamac Boondhe 8-)
:lol: :lol:

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Firefly; :kiss: :rose: macaanto, iga qabo wiilkaan - Shuluqoow. At the mere mention of food he is there. :roll:
lol, Adeerkey wuu dhib badanyahay, lakin I can't tell him off, are you insane? :shock: He'll get his bakoorad on me. :rose: :kiss: :)

black-velvet iyo Mr.Yungnfresh I think you two would make a good couple. :up: :lol:

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm

YFresh you grab the hands and I'll grab the legs then we can throw her off the ship :up: :mrgreen:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:41 pm

It could never work....Black Velvet is a registered Majeerteenist and has even told me she doesn't hate who I am, but hates who my ancestors were :down:

BV, I can't touch sister Firefly's hands because it's xaaraam and I shouldn't feel the shape of her hand. So, I'll grab her by the hair instead :lol: :up:

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:44 pm

I thought we settled that. You as an MJ should settle down with an Isaaqi sister :mrgreen:

Lakin part time xijaabi waa la maqli jire lakin you are part time sheikh gacanta maya lakin tinta ok :lol:

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:49 pm

It could never work....Black Velvet is a registered Majeerteenist and has even told me she doesn't hate who I am, but hates who my ancestors were :down:

BV, I can't touch sister Firefly's hands because it's xaaraam and I shouldn't feel the shape of her hand. So, I'll grab her by the hair instead :lol: :up:
:lol:

Correction: You'll grab my hijaab instead. :roll:

black-velvet:- Somalis are so ungrateful sometimes, here I am doing you two a favour, and somehow I turn out to be the villain? :shock:

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Firefly abaayo I am too old for the youngster :up: :mrgreen:

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:58 pm

lol@Youngster. You actually believe he is young? Kan iyo yung kale dheer. Waa mid ciro gashay, and it's not ciro caanood. He is known as 'Sheikh (transl.old man) Fresh Ciro the 3rd'... :up:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:58 pm

BV....yes, I thought it was settled too until I later learned u were strangling an MJ newborn with one hand, and typing with the other during our online negotiation :lol: As for marrying an Isaaq female, I'll pass....she'd leave our young children at home unattended to while SHE attends an Sland recognition rally

Walaal, timaha fiiling ma laha...plus there's enough dandruff on Firefly's hair to make it as if I'm wearing gloves anyway :lol:

Firefly...I was gonna say I'll grab ur hijab, but I figured there's a good chance it'll slip off accidentally during the struggle since ur hair is slippery due to the vegetable oil u use on it before combing it :lol:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 pm

It's true, BV used to babysit my dad :lol:

FF...u applied for the position BV got :arrow:

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm

LMAO@ YFresh warya you have lost it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Firefly maybe you're right :shock:

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Firefly; Masha-allah sister, you always look out for your brothers and sisters in Islam :rose: Tis why I :heart: u.
I fully support this union. :up: :up: :up:

They are just being shy, they'll get over it.

Salaam

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.