Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOW A KENYAN DESCRIBES SOMALIS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

HOW A KENYAN DESCRIBES SOMALIS

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 am

" You don't have to have a prodigious imagination to know that they are unruly gadabouts of mean income, crass in their talk, brash in their behaviour, arrogant in their dealings with other africans. The airs they give themselves, as they celebrate their racial identity with such loud aplomb, blazoning their looks with aristocratic attributes. You scratch deeper, and their self-complacency seldom withstands the heat of analysis, temperamental like mercury.'

"nervous of Kenya one instant,' she said, repeating time and time again how much they are enjoying the tranquility here, and disparaging of us the very next moment."

" We pity the somalis, my colleagues and i,' she said. But we cannot help our feeling that for a people who have brought a curse on their heads, they do not appear to have been HUMBLED by the experience in any way."

THIS IS FROM A BOOK BY NURUDDIN FARAH THAT I'M READING

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: HOW A KENYAN DESCRIBES SOMALIS

Postby Voltage » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:54 am

Voices from the Somali Diaspora huh? One of my favorite books. :lol:

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 am

Voices from the Somali Diaspora huh? One of my favorite books. :lol:

yep she described somalis to a T :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 am

" You don't have to have a prodigious imagination to know that they are unruly gadabouts of mean income, crass in their talk, brash in their behaviour, arrogant in their dealings with other africans. The airs they give themselves, as they celebrate their racial identity with such loud aplomb, blazoning their looks with aristocratic attributes. You scratch deeper, and their self-complacency seldom withstands the heat of analysis, temperamental like mercury.'

"nervous of Kenya one instant,' she said, repeating time and time again how much they are enjoying the tranquility here, and disparaging of us the very next moment."

" We pity the somalis, my colleagues and i,' she said. But we cannot help our feeling that for a people who have brought a curse on their heads, they do not appear to have been HUMBLED by the experience in any way."

THIS IS FROM A BOOK BY NURUDDIN FARAH THAT I'M READING
I would never live in Kenya Cause the Somalis there have ruin it for all of us.

The Somalis there have it coming. The outraged Kenyantis who one of these days will say enough is enough Somalis must be forcefully driven out of our cities.

IF they didn't have mercy for their own what do you think they will do to the Somalis? :shock:

Kenya:

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

and the f-king indians aren't helping us everyday writing those articles about how somalis are taking over mombasa, eastleigh, etc bussiness and are saying somalis are creating crime when its the madowe :roll: :roll: :roll:

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:15 am

THEY WILL CHOP THE SOMALIS INTO PIECES WITH THEIR MACHETES

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 am

Well Somalis should fight back, I am pretty sure media wise we will destroy the Indians. I really don't want to watch Somalis getting massacred in Kenya on CNN anytime soon.

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:22 am

How can somalis in Kenya fight back? don't you realize we are in the same position indians were ten twenty years ago the Indians have moved on now they don't run little grocery stores clothing stores, and etc they run multi-million dollar firms, news companies, factories, and etc.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 am

We should have Somali technicals in Nairobi :up: :up:

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:25 am

And why do you say that elaborate please so we can destroy their nation the safe haven for millions of somalis as we have done ours :roll: :roll: :roll:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:26 am

And why do you say that elaborate please so we can destroy their nation the safe haven for millions of somalis as we have done ours :roll: :roll: :roll:
Basically, since we are in a mess, others should share our misery :up:

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 am

Basically, since we are in a mess, others should share our misery :up:

AND THAT IS WHY I CONSIDER SOMALIS SAVAGES :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 am

we need to drop hutu shock troops in nairobi

round these bantus and indians and kill them off

take kenya for ourselves

these hutus are aggressive

a jareer somali hybrids are deadly creatures

this is why i am against race mixing these people are smarter then their pure negroid ancestors further south in tanzania and kenya

and worst of all, they think their equal to us pure bred somalis

can you believe it, a nigger hybrid, is claiming to be equal to us somalis from a clean and pure stock

shit

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:36 am

OMG WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS HMM JUST WHAT THAT QUOTE WAS SAYING SOMALIS ARE TRULY PEOPLE ARE ARE IN A DISILLUSIONMENT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 am

OMG WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS HMM JUST WHAT THAT QUOTE WAS SAYING SOMALIS ARE TRULY PEOPLE ARE ARE IN A DISILLUSIONMENT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
whats your bra size?

I like girls with 36C breasts like tyra banks

i could suk on those jugs for days

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.