Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOW A KENYAN DESCRIBES SOMALIS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: HOW A KENYAN DESCRIBES SOMALIS

Postby Voltage » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:02 am

When i.diots debate. :|

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:02 am

LETS JUST SAY THEIR VERY BIG :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

BODHI
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BODHI » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 pm

FOUND IT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 am

this is why i am against race mixing these people are smarter then their pure negroid ancestors further south in tanzania and kenya

and worst of all, they think their equal to us pure bred somalis

can you believe it, a nigger hybrid, is claiming to be equal to us somalis from a clean and pure stock

shit
My,my,my,my!! Every time I take a break from this place and return its still the same monkey-house it always was. I'll let you in on a litle secret. Though you insist the economy is in your hands and causing enmity the truth is those of us in constant contact with the Cushiite cousin fucker tribe are almost always more amused than irritated by your extreme ways.
My cousin living on the Whiter end of London's Isiligh aka Wood Green had a typically hilarious story of your uncle and fam practicing the Somali hobby of committing benefit fraud at the welfare office. A story for another time.

General Duke
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby General Duke » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 am

My,my,my,my!! Every time I take a break from this place and return its still the same monkey-house it always was. I'll let you in on a litle secret. Though you insist the economy is in your hands and causing enmity the truth is those of us in constant contact with the Cushiite cousin fucker tribe are almost always more amused than irritated by your extreme ways.
My cousin living on the Whiter end of London's Isiligh aka Wood Green had a typically hilarious story of your uncle and fam practicing the Somali hobby of committing benefit fraud at the welfare office. A story for another time.
mwaura, calm down. You know well there are at least a few Aryans in every country, Kenya itself included.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 am

:shock: Extraordinary writings there. The depth of observation skills and the command of the English language is staggering. It almost convinced me i wrote it! :up: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:44 am

But we cannot help our feeling that for a people who have brought a curse on their heads, they do not appear to have been HUMBLED by the experience in any way."
:lol: , true !

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm

We should have Somali technicals in Nairobi :up: :up:
And why do you say that elaborate please so we can destroy their nation the safe haven for millions of somalis as we have done ours :roll: :roll: :roll:
we need to drop hutu shock troops in nairobi

round these bantus and indians and kill them off

take kenya for ourselves

these hutus are aggressive

a jareer somali hybrids are deadly creatures

this is why i am against race mixing these people are smarter then their pure negroid ancestors further south in tanzania and kenya

and worst of all, they think their equal to us pure bred somalis

can you believe it, a nigger hybrid, is claiming to be equal to us somalis from a clean and pure stock

shit
Couldnt agree more. Hybrid Somalis need to be eradicated!

God Bless :sland:

Pirate Nayaa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: [img]http://images.zaazu.com/img/zip-zip-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000408-large.gif[/img]

Postby Pirate Nayaa » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

" You don't have to have a prodigious imagination to know that they are unruly gadabouts of mean income, crass in their talk, brash in their behaviour, arrogant in their dealings with other africans. The airs they give themselves, as they celebrate their racial identity with such loud aplomb, blazoning their looks with aristocratic attributes. You scratch deeper, and their self-complacency seldom withstands the heat of analysis, temperamental like mercury.'

"nervous of Kenya one instant,' she said, repeating time and time again how much they are enjoying the tranquility here, and disparaging of us the very next moment."

" We pity the somalis, my colleagues and i,' she said. But we cannot help our feeling that for a people who have brought a curse on their heads, they do not appear to have been HUMBLED by the experience in any way."

True say!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am

Hear, hear Brother :lol: :lol: This place could use civilized Kenyan touch for the children of nomadic camel shaggers. :up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 am

"You scratch deeper, and their self-complacency seldom withstands the heat of analysis, temperamental like mercury.'

" We pity the somalis, my colleagues and i,' she said. But we cannot help our feeling that for a people who have brought a curse on their heads, they do not appear to have been HUMBLED by the experience in any way."

THIS IS FROM A BOOK BY NURUDDIN FARAH THAT I'M READING

Unbelievable. I cannot believe an outsider can know us so well. Somalis have a air of self righteousness/arrogance that When one gives us a reality dose of our embarassing place in the World, We get pissed off and cannot accept it displaying a false sense of contentment. In addition, We have not been brought down and humbled by what We have done to our Country and How We destroyed it. This lack of self realization is a big reason explains our predicament as if We were truly humbled as Somalis, We would have changed our situation.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:28 am

"You scratch deeper, and their self-complacency seldom withstands the heat of analysis, temperamental like mercury.'

Unbelievable. I cannot believe an outsider can know us so well. Somalis have a air of self righteousness/arrogance that When one gives us a reality dose of our embarassing place in the World, We get pissed off and cannot accept it displaying a false sense of contentment. In addition, We have not been brought down and humbled by what We have done to our Country and How We destroyed it. This lack of self realization is a big reason explains our predicament as if We were truly humbled as Somalis, We would have changed our situation.
Somalis are happy with the status quo apparently.

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 am

mwaura, calm down. You know well there are at least a few Aryans in every country, Kenya itself included.
Of everyone in this world nobody does the Aryan thing;the false beliefs,fables,fairy tales and manufactured histories to justify superiority as insistently as Somalis.
You guys are actually pathologically Aryan,which is always good for a laugh.

General Duke
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby General Duke » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Of everyone in this world nobody does the Aryan thing;the false beliefs,fables,fairy tales and manufactured histories to justify superiority as insistently as Somalis.
You guys are actually pathologically Aryan,which is always good for a laugh.
Well, that's your personal opinion, to which you're entitled to. Other people have different opinions. This topic (among many other sources) in another forum leads me to conclude some Kenyans are fallible just as some Somalis are:

http://www.advance-africa-forum.com/sho ... php?t=2436

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:19 am

It's not about lack of self realization, it's about lack of responsibility. Somalia is made up of around 7 million individuals and none of them feels responsible for the people's predicament.

Some even see opportunities in it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.