Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mr Qat and Miss Aroos

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cardiff Girl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Mr Qat and Miss Aroos

Postby Cardiff Girl » Thu May 07, 2009 8:20 am

Marian buufis: Haalow!MR 999

991 operator: you called 999, state your emergency please.

Marian buufis: sorry i was just kidding i wanted to scare my kusband, he coming home late every weekend, smelling like qaad!sorry !

999 operator: Ma'ame this is not a joke, if you do this again we will arrest you, is that understood!. (she hangs up)

M: see! see! i called the pooolis!
(where he go?)
(kusband long gone on the free way , calling his buddy on his mobile)

Kusband: waar,,baaloo! waar naagtii 999 ee iku wacadey! passportkeka ee diiyarii,,cawaan surka kaa jarayaa wasaqata!ani 999 iku wacdey..ani 999 iku wacdey(he repeats him self 10times )

The friend: Waar ninyahow nagaahan deb-baadana, sxbo..please mintada(knife) suurka ooga jartiid,,anigna ee keen sxbo ana teeda rabo inaa suurka kaa jaaro

Kusband: (they both laugh at the though)...waar-waa-siidass..ahahaahahha
..feerii jamaco!
...magalada qaad maa-yaalaa maanta?

(now i can stay out for a whole week) yeeeeey!

MB:(calls her friend)...naaaa..casho..naa maanta kii! caraaryey
A: what happen,,
MB: waa kaa cabsiiyey xaariifka! i pretended to call 999 and he ran out the house !, marka he knows am mad at him, he will come running back,,and he will apoligize, than next weekend he will watch the kids.
which means we can go to the wedding on next weekend and the after party...yyyyyeeey!
A: allah marianeyyyy aqlii badaneda walaaley!!naaa let me call you back,, i'll do the same..

baalaayoooooooooo!

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mr Qat and Miss Aroos

Postby kambuli » Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

:lol: :lol: @ the Somali ...

Going to aroos is maybe 4 times a year maximum..But Qat is every freaking night in the UK I have heard :down:

godness
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby godness » Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 am

:lol: :lol: @ the Somali ...

Going to aroos is maybe 4 times a year maximum..But Qat is every freaking night in the UK I have heard :down:
That ain a lie .. and whats even worse is there
kids are hanging outside the chicken and chips shops .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :up:

but c'mon cardiff girl we all know that sounds much better in reer waqooyi (wink wink) :mrgreen:

lol@gifted soomaaha :lol: is so so so embarassing even now a days the somali girls are hanging around in front of fast food resturentslike KFC in Southall. bacday naguxireen! :evil: :down:

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Thu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :up:

but c'mon cardiff girl we all know that sounds much better in reer waqooyi (wink wink) :mrgreen:

lol@gifted soomaaha :lol: is so so so embarassing even now a days the somali girls are hanging around in ront of fast food resturentslike KFC in Southall. bacday naguxireen! :evil: :down:

loooooooooool :shock: :lol: i know da guys are always hanging around street corners :roll:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm

lol kadarag whats with the :shock: face? you not one those girls r u? :P

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Thu May 07, 2009 3:20 pm

walle Somali women farahii bee ka baxeen.

i know this lady who called the cops on her husband. later, he was given a restraining order and was told to not go near her and her kids. he didn't follow the orders so waa la jaajuusay! and was put in jail for like a whole month. guess what?! she can't drive, she doesn't know how to speak english calaalcal bee har iyo habeen waday!! :roll:

Cardiff Girl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cardiff Girl » Fri May 08, 2009 3:21 am

i know the person

godness
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby godness » Fri May 08, 2009 2:19 pm

walle Somali women farahii bee ka baxeen.

i know this lady who called the cops on her husband. later, he was given a restraining order and was told to not go near her and her kids. he didn't follow the orders so waa la jaajuusay! and was put in jail for like a whole month. guess what?! she can't drive, she doesn't know how to speak english calaalcal bee har iyo habeen waday!! :roll:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ... :lol:

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Fri May 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Seee. I told you Cardiff thing. or girl or whatever it is. She's funny. :up: :lol:

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri May 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Kusband: waar,,baaloo! waar naagtii 999 ee iku wacadey! passportkeka ee diiyarii,,cawaan surka kaa jarayaa wasaqata!ani 999 iku wacdey..ani 999 iku wacdey(he repeats him self 10times )

The friend: Waar ninyahow nagaahan deb-baadana, sxbo..please mintada(knife) suurka ooga jartiid,,anigna ee keen sxbo ana teeda rabo inaa suurka kaa jaaro

Kusband: (they both laugh at the though)...waar-waa-siidass..ahahaahahha
..feerii jamaco!
...magalada qaad maa-yaalaa maanta?
!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

feerii jamaco! =========== does this mean Fiiri Jaamacow?

Cardiff, I give u 101% for attempt. Keep it up girl, one day you will excell

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby precious_dyme » Fri May 08, 2009 3:46 pm

:lol: :lol: Nice one :up:

sO_sO_Qatar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby sO_sO_Qatar » Fri May 08, 2009 5:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goddd it cant get any worser when you see grownnnn faraaxzz who probably have about 20 children chewing while they walking down the streets, singingg and talking to him self.... wallahi thats sooo emberessing

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Fri May 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Goddd it cant get any worser when you see grownnnn faraaxzz who probably have about 20 children chewing while they walking down the streets, singingg and talking to him self.... wallahi thats sooo emberessing
lol I have seen those clowns as well.. in da middle of town with their green mouths :down:

godness
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby godness » Sat May 09, 2009 2:36 am

No whats even worse is they chew every where . and the caadans properply think its
some sort of Salad .. :lol:
The sh!t should be banned in the UK :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.