Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

If there is a clear winner, will Somalia have peace?

Yes
17%
No
42%
Maybe
8%
I don't know
17%
I don't care
17%

Total votes: 12

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Niya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At the end of the tunnel, waiting for the light to come on.

Question

Postby Niya » Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Will Somalia have peace if there is a clear winner in this war?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Question

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm

meel fiican buu maraya dagaalki mar weynu iska yara sugayna ok.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm

No !!
The al -kalabs have to be disowned by ALL the Somali tribes .
Every friggin sultan, ugas, islan, boqor has to speak on this issue .
This is a CANCER , if not treated RIGHT NOW , waa laga ooyi doona for years to come.

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm

No !!
This is a CANCER , if not treated RIGHT NOW , waa laga ooyi doona for years to come.
The other day, I was surfing facebook and looked at random posts in the habarawal group. One of the folks said that there is a habarawal sultan, that was the first time i ever heard of that. I have also randomly heard ugas, islan but never bothered to research the story behind this. I think since we have a republic, this division of sultan, islan, ugas shouldn't even exist.

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm

What if all these 'Islamist' militia are defeated? Then surely the government would have a shot

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 pm

What if all these 'Islamist' militia are defeated? Then surely the government would have a shot
TFG doesn't work, governments made in foreign countries don't work... and half of the Islamists are pro-TFG cause Sharif

and Shabaab is going to win, but the cycle is never ending...look for the Ethiopians to come back to Somalia very soon and they will stay for a very long time.

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Tue May 12, 2009 2:47 pm

TFG doesn't work, governments made in foreign countries don't work... and half of the Islamists are pro-TFG cause Sharif

and Shabaab is going to win, but the cycle is never ending...look for the Ethiopians to come back to Somalia very soon and they will stay for a very long time.
The more this goes on, the more I think that it wouldn't be so bad if Somalia was to loose its sovereignty in exchange for peace. But Somalis would never accept Ethiopian rule, weird...most Somalis are willingly to die for a country that they are not willing to build.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue May 12, 2009 2:55 pm

No !!
The other day, I was surfing facebook and looked at random posts in the habarawal group. One of the folks said that there is a habarawal sultan, that was the first time i ever heard of that. I have also randomly heard ugas, islan but never bothered to research the story behind this. I think since we have a republic, this division of sultan, islan, ugas shouldn't even exist.

what kind of habarawal are you if you dont know the suldaanka guud beesha suber awal.

Suldaan C/Risaaq Suldaan C/Laahi Suldaan C/Raxmaan

he is a young man from abu dabai. good sultan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.