Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Not opening the door

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Not opening the door

Postby HELWAA » Mon May 25, 2009 11:43 am

Enligh

Back home waxaasi waa iska caadi. :lol: ...Dadka kaliya ee anigu guriga ka furin waa kuwa diimaha faafiya :down:

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Mon May 25, 2009 11:48 am

Enligh

Back home waxaasi waa iska caadi. :lol: ...Dadka kaliya ee anigu guriga ka furin waa kuwa diimaha faafiya :down:
:lol: :lol:

Why not? One of my sisters likes to debate with them whenever they knock, poor fellas, i do feel bad for them :lol:

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Mon May 25, 2009 11:50 am

I never open from Mormons, J.witnesses beggars sales ppl

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 am

I never open from Mormons, J.witnesses beggars sales ppl
You should, if you know your deen quite well, you can debate with them, you never know they might leave your house convinced or at least what you say might make them look into Islam!!!

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 am

Navy

Mar anoo guriga ka sii baxaya ayey midi dhexda iga heshay...kulaha caawa kaaley kanisada waa habeenki jesus dhashay...bal way aragta inaan hijaab xiranahy.Balaayo ku dhacdayda anigu gaal ma ihi iga tag baan ku iri.Maaxa guriga iga soo galinaya nijaasta. :x

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Christians and Jews waa alhlu kitab so i dont see them as nijaas besides imagine the benefit you will get (ajar from Allah) if you convinced someone about Islam and they saw the light, that is worth all earthly wealth.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Mon May 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Christians and Jews waa alhlu kitab so i dont see them as nijaas besides imagine the benefit you will get (ajar from Allah) if you convinced someone about Islam and they saw the light, that is worth all earthly wealth.

these ones oo baryahannool are nijaasiin too. its the old christians and jews that followed kitaabadii nabi musaa and cisaa losoodiray exactky the way it was. these ones hilib kooda xataa lama cunikaro! :down:

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Mon May 25, 2009 12:33 pm

I answer the door, but i usually ignore the house phone...

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Enlighetend, you got no heart walahi :arrow:

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Mon May 25, 2009 12:38 pm

i wish people would come to our door. no one does, and i luv martida ka waran?

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Mon May 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Does your house smell?

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon May 25, 2009 12:39 pm

I answer the door, but i usually ignore the house phone...
SAme here :lol: :lol:

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Mon May 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Halwaa...anigaa sheeko kuu hayya..wallahi some Somali ppl are unbelievable

How about people helping themselves and barging in WITHOUT any knock? wallahi that happened TWICE with the same lady...it was in the evening when everyones either coming from work/college/school so we leave the door unlocked but closed still

she had JILBAAB too..i couldnt believe this wallahi..she was like haye eedo ma fiicantihiin . :lol:

P.S we're not a dirty family..and when i clean the house..its spick span..but my younger sisters..wallahi whatever they ''clean'' i would have to redo it..they are much better now alhamdullilah..the male members of the family hadalkooda ba daa
My mom literally gets a headache if the carpet hasn't been cleaned for 3 days...it's obsessive cleaning disorder which has now passed on to me cuz we used to do it....as for the ppl who come not knocking well over here their ok because their not many of them in new zealand. they usually called always a couple of days before they come...but my aunties would drop by anytime..

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Mon May 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Does your house smell?
talkin to me? :lol:

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Surrender,

Lets use logic for a minute here, ok. I do know in the quran they are mentioned as "al dhaleen/ al maqdoub calayhim but have not seen being mentioned as al nijaas!!! Who am I to hate/diss someone because he/she is of a different faith?

Secondly, Allah has mentioned them as ahlu Kitaab, Quran is timeless, who am I to say, ahlu Kitab was those who lived in old times and not those who live nowadays.

Thirdly, what the hell does this word mean "baryahannool'? :P

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.