Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Dressed And Presidential Figuare Somalia has Ever Seen.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Best Dressed And Presidential Figuare Somalia has Ever Seen.

Postby Somaliman50 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Somalia's bravest General

8-)

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 pm

^^

Let Me guess, He's Hawiye.

Btw whats up with the chip on their shoulder little hawiyes, i.e non Hiraab. I just noticed Your presence everywhere with Hawiye propaganda while TL, A/Wahab are mild :lol:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Little Hawiye's!? Are you saying Karanle is minor?!

P.S. Liiqliiqato is a Halyeey and a example to any Somali who joins the military.

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Somalia's bravest General

8-)

this man doen't look somali to me.

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 pm

He looks like Adolf Hitler :up:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:40 pm

At the end of the day everyone wants to be like this guy

Really I don't think thats true. If You examine these Guys (AY, Abdiqassin, Shareef etc.) they have no interest in building up a National Army or security force. These idiots feel like if they do, they will turn around and force them out of power. They would all rather have foreign troops there protecting them in Villa Somalia while they pocket as much cash as possible until their term ends. MSB on the other hand at least built up a militairy even though He knew that at the end of the day they can turn on Him, which they did.
Come on Murax I thought you were better than this? This claim could be perhaps true with abdiqassin and others but A/Y are you serious? :shock:

Everyone with a right mind sets knows he is the only person, President who actually tried his best to built up a National Army. The Politics of South Somalia almost made it impossible but comparied to many A/Y achieved a mile Stone and compeltly changed the Political landscape of the South.

Security Force of the last TFG Government was truly unpresedented
In 2007 we had 10,000 Police force trained just for Mogadishu and 8,000 plus National Army. This was done under Political Chaos iyo non stop wars in the South.

Your other Claim of odeyka being a Tuuk, even those that want to see him in hell will tell you that isn't A/Y style. 40 years in Somali Politics and has never been accused of stealing money. A/Y is a man of guiding Principles and even Siyad Barre wouldn't top his legacy. A War Hero 64/77 State Builder, Puntland State of Somalia, and real leadership that is truly unpresedented in Somali History. Why else would Diverse Somali Parliament of 275 men from all walks of Life elect him out of 20 or so countenders and even above they own tribesman and vote A/Y?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Of it's kind in nearly 20 years the build up of Somali Army iyo Police under A/Y Adminstration. 2004-2008 :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som:

^^^Somali Democracy at it's best 2004

Last edited by Somalian_Boqor on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Don't you get tired man? :lol:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 pm

somalian boqor, get a grip warya...there has been no democracy in Somalia since 1967 :lol: warlords selecting a President isn't democracy :lol:

and AY had to rely on ethiopians... there was no 20,000 security force :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude, you really need help.... :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 pm

I am more surprised at the title "best dressed and presidential figure Somali has ever seen". :lol: :lol:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

I am more surprised at the title "best dressed and presidential figure Somali has ever seen". :lol: :lol:
he is writing Abdullahi Yusuf's biography he told me :lol:

hes obsessed wallahi :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Don't you get tired man? :lol:
It's to easy to defend A/Y. I just feel sorry for those that defend the likes of Al Shabaab, Dhir Aweys, Hassan Turki, Inda Cade, Somalidiid, plus it's nss spy Dahir Rayale and last but not least Hypocrates like Sheikh Sharif.

plus I feel the need to educate the ignorant at ever chance I get.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 pm

he is writing Abdullahi Yusuf's biography he told me :lol:

hes obsessed wallahi :lol:
In time he will be put into history as the man who led the first coup only to cry about starting it 30 years later so what other importance did Abdullahi Yusuf have? :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:01 pm

:lol: :lol:

i dont know who is the best dresser, i dont really check out men you homo :lol:

but Siyad Barre aun was indeed the best president for the first 20 years and the last year and so he was a fierce dictator who was not to be messed with 8-)

5 stars to Siyaad Barre :som: :som: :som: :som: :som:

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Somaliboqor it's that time of the month ain't it? when you start displaying those fantasies about the incompetent, coward, old man who was running from Nairobi to Addisababa to Baido while he was fighting with another men's balls.

At least sheikh shariif is fighting with his own TFG soldiers and he doesn't have Ethiopian tanks protecting him Somali villa.

Abdullahi Yusuf didn't do one thing for Somalia, he said he was part of the ppl that destroyed Somalia.

What if abdullahi yusuf ruled Somalia like 21yrs, and build military, infrastructure of Somalia like Siyad Barre, you would have run around naked with his pics on the streets bowing down to him.
Do you see Mareexaan kids posting Siyad barre everyday? do you Isaaq kids posting about Somaliland president everyday and fantasing about him?
Is AY your father, because this is more then love.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Somaliboqor it's that time of the month ain't it? when you start displaying those fantasies about the incompetent, coward, old man who was running from Nairobi to Addisababa to Baido while he was fighting with another men's balls.

At least sheikh shariif is fighting with his own TFG soldiers and he doesn't have Ethiopian tanks protecting him Somali villa.

Abdullahi Yusuf didn't do one thing for Somalia, he said he was part of the ppl that destroyed Somalia.

What if abdullahi yusuf ruled Somalia like 21yrs, and build military, infrastructure of Somalia like Siyad Barre, you would have run around naked with his pics on the streets bowing down to him.
Do you see Mareexaan kids posting Siyad barre everyday? do you Isaaq kids posting about Somaliland president everyday and fantasing about him?
Is AY your father, because this is more then love.
Horta whats up with the Personal attacks? I put up facts defeat it if you can or else :arrow:
The guy is literally sleeping with AU Soliders to keep him safe in a City where his kin are Majority. Please don't even mention this hypocrite, who is a disgrace to everything and anything Somali. my mother says he is better off riding Donkeys like his forthfathers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Siyad Barre Destroyed Somalia and all the little Marehan kids know that. As for the Isaaq they got Siyad Barre's Bitch NSS spy as President, which is really nothing to be proud off.

Me and the Puntlanders well we got 1/3 of Somalia and 6 well know Somali Cities and towns that continue to stand tall and Shine plus it's founding Father his excellency ex President Col Abduallhi Yusuf.

Like I said before A/Y is a man of guiding Principles and even Siyad Barre wouldn't top his legacy. A War Hero 64/77 State Builder, Puntland State of Somalia, and real leadership that is truly unpresedented in Somali History. Why else would Diverse Somali Parliament of 275 men from all walks of Life elect him out of 20 or so countenders and even above they own tribesman and vote A/Y?

The man that forced Altihid out of North Somalia in the 90s and taken part of the formation of a State that would resemble the true nature of Somali Unity iyo Democracy will forever be my Hero and a Somali Icon.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.