Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Dressed And Presidential Figuare Somalia has Ever Seen.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Best Dressed And Presidential Figuare Somalia has Ever Seen.

Postby Goljano Lion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Moderators
Delete this, this is a borderline qaniisnimo thread, BAL WUXUU KA SHEEKAYNAYo NINKANI EEGa, waar naago siday u labistaan nooga sheekee
phokinh]imbecil

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Somalia Boqor,

One thing You'd be suprised to know is I actually supported AY at one point, during the inception of the TFG. I felt out of all the warlords He was the most respectable one since He at least helped build something (Puntland) or so I thought. In hindsight I realized that A) He didn't have any real role in building Puntland and B) During His term of Presidency He didn't distinguish Himself at all as a Statesman. I keep hearing How AY assembled an 'army' and how Shareef assembled an 'army' yet can You explain how they got ran amock with by little teenagers with AK's?

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 pm

This joint is full of idiots

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:00 pm

This joint is full of idiots

:lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 pm

What if abdullahi yusuf ruled Somalia like 21yrs, and build military, infrastructure of Somalia like Siyad Barre, you would have run around naked with his pics on the streets bowing down to him.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 pm

kramer is fruiter then fruit punch. hes hiding in the closest.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 pm

MBH, you are Khalaf Madoobe why do you care what someone says about Mahad Qoyane? :lol:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 am

I am more surprised at the title "best dressed and presidential figure Somali has ever seen". :lol: :lol:

he is writing Abdullahi Yusuf's biography he told me
:lol:

hes obsessed wallahi :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:27 am

-

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 am

One thing I notice. Yey doesn't look like your typical MJ dude. Most the MJ guys I know (including relatives) have the same look and walk the same way. They all have round belly, small hands and fingures and walk like they're about to fall down forward. :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 am

Somalia Boqor,

One thing You'd be suprised to know is I actually supported AY at one point, during the inception of the TFG. I felt out of all the warlords He was the most respectable one since He at least helped build something (Puntland) or so I thought. In hindsight I realized that A) He didn't have any real role in building Puntland and B) During His term of Presidency He didn't distinguish Himself at all as a Statesman. I keep hearing How AY assembled an 'army' and how Shareef assembled an 'army' yet can You explain how they got ran amock with by little teenagers with AK's?
This really doesn't deserve a reply but since your Murax out of all people and among the Marehans I favor on Somalinet you will get one.

You seem not to know Puntland history or Politics.

A/Y laid down the Foundation of Puntland state. He brought about peace iyo recognition. He drove law and order in the villages, towns and cities across Puntland, not fearing any sub-clan and puting everyone in place. He had a goal for the Northeast and it was Unity and one Power base. He became the States solid figuard in everyway possable. By 2002 he was the sole Leader of the State and most respected Somali Politican in the whole of Somalia.

A/Y is the definition of the word "Statesman" in everyway possable.

He didn't personally build the whole of Puntland but he laid the Foundation, of Unity, peace and Govermance in Puntland, which allowed the likes of my family to invest as much as $100,000 in Puntland Cities and give Puntlanders across the World hope and to once again be interested in Somalia.

As for Mogadishu and A/Y on the National level, he did assemble an army. But no army can win against insurgency
iyo suicide bombers not even the Americans. On top of that the Poltical war in upper level of Government and media propaganda, plus people who have fallen inlove with anarchy, will never allow real leader to rule and have Somalia return to normal as well.

Truth of the matter is Puntland and Somalilanders have Peace iyo some sort of Govermance because, their people want it, this can't be said about Mogadishu.

Nur Cade fought with A/Y out of Hawiyenimo, and that is Nur Cade's legacy, him and his likes have done nothing for their people exact reject leadership, when they themslves can't offer it. Today he is in Europe and his kin continue to suffer, while Puntlanders are going to vacation in Puntland cities, like myself who is headed to Galkayo this summer A/Y hometown. Reality is a bitch!!!

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:52 am

I NEED TO LEAVE THIS SITE CAUSE I'M BECOMING A QABILISTA OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 am

surwaa ladaa idilay. if somalia ever becomes peace our soldiers/police/army will seriosuly some fashion lessons. :up: :som:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:36 am

lol surrender - those armies should learn from somaliland army on the uniform and how to do dress and be a proper army

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 am

:lol: @ducaysane

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.