Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am Delighted to announce......

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I am Delighted to announce......

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 am

I am longer going to be a bad girl. I plan to join the missionary of muslim girls. Is there such a thing? Where a bunch of nuns going around the world to preach Islam? Well, if there isnt, i shall invent one. I vow to longer celebrate on others miseries, especially the rich and the celebrity. :roll: ..... I will no longer roll my eyes. :| ...I will not be a meanie, i will no longer indulge a life of luxury, self satisfaction without the implication of larsivisious, sexual inuendos.(I am proud of myself, i wanted to roll my eyes proceeding the word inuendos, but i did not) :clap: I will no longer be selfish, be cynical or be utterly and completely attention seeker to glorify my unhealthy but adorable inflated vanity. I will not beautify myself more to torment poor farahs and xalimos at that, i will live in a life of a poor modest church mouse. :cry: I will not indulge in expensive ice cream, or drink soda or any other chocolate that would add in unnecessary increase of libido. 8-) I will be kind to continue to be kind to all, not out of civility but truly 'mean' to be kind. I will compliment others rather than demand a compliment myself, i will refrain from cursing on obama whenever he appears on tv and of course never utter the deragatory word 'adoon' ever again.I will try not to be a pseudo ameteur qabilist as well. :cry: I will not indulge in shopping or visit any romantic movies that appear in the cinema. I will dutifully strive to be a better humanbeing by becoming generous to my family and friends. I will adopt or sponsor a sorrogate child in somalia so i may send her funds every month. 8-) I will continue to smile to strangers and really "mean" it. I will try to love my co-workers, and love even more the annoying co-workers.(yet again i am so proud i am not rolling my eyes) :| I will do a kind gesture every week to make it up for all that unkind gestures of the past.

In brief.... i am delighted to announce i am born again and saved Basra! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I am Delighted to announce......

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am

Basra,

Good for you. If u would want to realize that dream and even more........... Meet me at Borders Book store tomorrow at exactly 12:00 NOON, I will marry u

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 am

BORDERS BOOK STORE IN STAPLES CORNER? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Lol@sir lug :clap: I rather we meet at Barnes and Noble......borders are justtttt soooooooooooo bankrupt! :clap:

Is that a proposal? Sir Lug, u can do better than that. Lets see if u can out-do formerly known as Xoogsade now Cilmiile....he once wrote me Captain Wentworth persuasion love letter u know, that was awesome! :clap:

Ka darag.....husssh .....small girl, this is the middle age room macaanto.....kindergarten room is your left left, first door. :mrgreen:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Basra that is good to hear. Credit must go to Prince Faran cause he not only made you change to better human but also made you realize you are adoring Princess :lol:

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 pm

:cry:

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Welcome to the good liFe, Basra. :up: :mrgreen:

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 pm

[quote="Basra-"]Lol@sir lug :clap: I rather we meet at Barnes and Noble......borders are justtttt soooooooooooo bankrupt! :clap:

Is that a proposal? Sir Lug, u can do better than that. Lets see if u can out-do formerly known as Xoogsade now Cilmiile....he once wrote me Captain Wentworth persuasion love letter u know, that was awesome! :clap:

[quote]

Speaking of bookstores and proposals, I just had an idea of how I would propose to you...........I am very sure I would top every Romantic farah that ever lived.

"I will take you out to dinner, and afterward go to Barnes & Noble. Meander over to the romantic novel's section, then pull out a little red book off the shelf and say, 'Oh look, what's this?' The book will be called , Fun with Basra Elmi and Sir-Luggoyo Xaaji, kind of like a ceeb and Jane book, but instead, it will be the illustrated story of our relationship, from begining to that specific moment. I'd read it for you, and at the end, the Sir-Luggoyo in the book would have a pressing question to ask the Basra in the book...and I would pull out the ring and propose! The last page of the book would say, 'The beginning...'"

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Sir-lug, don't you get tired of askin' Basra out? Its obvious she's not attracted you. Mise, you blv in persistence iyo bla bla? :lol:

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:23 pm

BG,

Thanks for yr sincere concern but ........................ I am in love dee, maxaan sameeyaa?

If I let go of Basra, I will need a substitute, cid kale ma ii haysaa?

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Try black_velvet. She's just like Basra. But has better manners. :mrgreen:

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Try black_velvet. She's just like Basra. But has better manners. :mrgreen:

BG,

How about you and me? I have been observing your personality and trust me, we are compatible...............................I always wanted my children to have roots in Buuhoodle

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:07 pm

BG,

How about you and me? I have been observing your personality and trust me, we are compatible...............................I always wanted my children to have roots in Buuhoodle
How dare you? :shock: Ma isko xishotit. :lol: you'Re twenty-odd years older than I'm. :roll:

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm

How dare you? :shock: Ma isko xishotit. :lol: you'Re twenty-odd years older than I'm. :roll:

Ask Nabeela, I am three years older than you.............................................. that's if yr birthday is the right one.

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 pm

How do you know my b'day?..Did Nabela tell you I was 36? lying a.ss b.....lol tas ha dhakesan!! :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.