Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopia Part 4 Dire Dawa Casamada Ethiopia hahaha

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Ethiopia Part 4 Dire Dawa Casamada Ethiopia hahaha

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am

First and foremost how you doing somalinet haha its been awhile i know but i swear it wasn't my fault blame the ethi's from keeping me away from you :lol: i know ya'll missed me missed yall to its great to be back on here

Right now im in Dire Dawa the only normal looking city in all of ethiopia haha no joke but before i tell you about that i just came from a place called Biyo Kulal in the city of Erer 2 hours outside of dire dawa, most painful car ride of my life packed 18 into a mini van driving on a dirt road with dust coming in through everywhere, why we went supposedly its waters that are naturally hot are known for their healing properties for aches and pains in the body, also the waters from the surrounding wells are said to clean the body the liver, kidnys and flush out the stomach aka diarrahea somalis and there need to shit, but the thing is people come from all over ethiopia somalia djiboutil, whether they're somali habashi or oromo.

the way my cuzin told me wuxu yidhi its this beautiful town full of farms where the mango's and banana's are burdh when you get there you will find a nice room and the farasha are only 5riyale a night, wake up early in the morning cuz its packed when you get in the warm your whole body will relax and all the tension will go away any aches you have will be gone, make sure to drink the water your whole body will become nefiis, make sure to stay 5 or 7 days waa meel barakaysan

the truth you get into some tuulo where all you see is mango's inthe suuq you go to some ugly looking houses and you get this worn out dusty ass faraash not worth the 50cents a night worst sleep of my life, you wake up early in the morning to a place a kilometer away to a lone standing building with four doors lool 2 for the women and 2 for the men about 50 people on both sides waiting their turn, when you do finally go in one of the doors you walk in to a divided room you go on your side take off all your clothes walk down 3 steps to a faucet dripping warm watter :shock: you go under this meter high faucet but naked not knowing what the hell your suppose to be doing trying your best to clean yourself shocked as hell to know this is what you traveled all the way from dhagaxbuur to a town near addis ababa for 2 days in the worst conditions possible for water that would normaly be colder than my shower at home :| , when you get out there is all these oromo's and somali's that barly speak somali but a weirder accent who belong to a qabile i've never heard of and no im not talking about the isse with their sharp ass teeth and cuts on there faces :lol: and then there is the heat even the djiboutians can't handle it, even the breeze burns your face but the mango's there are the best after three days of that condition i had to leave so i went back to dire dawa wher im at now

OH yeah almost forgot IM GETTING MARRIED :mrgreen:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Ethiopia Part 4 Dire Dawa Casamada Ethiopia hahaha

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 am

Hell naw, over my dead body man :!:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 am

Hell naw, over my dead body man :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PO,

It seems like you are enjoying your vacation, anyway are you going to go into Somalia?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 am

It seems like you are enjoying your vacation, anyway are you going to go into Somalia?
No he is certainly not. Somalia is off limits to us :lol:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

What is the point of going to Kenya and Ethiopia if you are not going to set foot in Somalia.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 am

What is the point of going to Kenya and Ethiopia if you are not going to set foot in Somalia.
Go to Kenya and Ethiopa which were our primary destinations. :P

My reer abti back in Africa are based in Kenya (Mombasa) and he is reer abti are based in Ethiopia (Dhagaxbuur). None of our reer adeer is back in Somalia.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 am

go to somalia hahah i might go to hargesia but other than that im not setting foot in somalia :som: :mrgreen:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 am

Perfect_order, get married sxb. it's the best thing.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 am

go to somalia hahah i might go to hargesia but other than that im not setting foot in somalia :som: :mrgreen:
Better let your mom go by herself to see her family sxb. Hargeisa is not a place you should visit as a... :lol:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 am

Fulayaal ka baqayo Somalia. :lol:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 am

Better let your mom go by herself to see her family sxb. Hargeisa is not a place you should visit as a... :lol:
^^ is his granny (mother's mother) IIdoor?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am

Cool yea.

Nabz, who doesn't value their lives. :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:48 am

SOMEONE GET ME SOME FRIED CHICKEN AND SOME ICE CREAM
^^ is his granny (mother's mother) IIdoor?
lol no she isn't but my mom grew up in burco and why would i tell anyone who i am there shit :lol:

Nabeela come to africa and travel first class all over somali im sure you would love it......not.... there is no such thing as first class you wanna go somewhere you fight for a seat in a mini van with 20other people :|

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 am

Perfect_Order welcome back. you've been missed! :rose:

:som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.