Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

mushrik china expedites its ethnic cleansing of muslims

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: mushrik china expedites its ethnic cleansing of muslims

Postby salafi_student » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm

that is a Pure Lie

Hear it from today...One of the worst atrocities in our living times were carried out by Al-shabab and Hizbul Sheydan!

Facts to back it up:

1. they mainly killed and are killing Muslims as we speak, especially the weak ones (Kids/Mothers/granies)

2. they misguided others by interpreting the diin in evil way!

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Its just ethnic tensions. The Uigyurs started by killing large numbers of Han.

The only major armed group in China are the Uigyurs. They got payback, that's it. Everyone in China gets equal/shitty treatment.

I support China's takeover of Xianjing (Uigyur land) and Tibet. Those are backwards regions that need progress. You should see the capital Urumqi, I have a friend from there, it looks like New York City. Just 30 years ago it looked like Baydabo.

This is not ethnic cleansing, its a reaction to armed Uigyur/Turkish thugs.

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:38 pm

it is in the western media everyday. what happened to the muslim world media. these people are turkish origin and the ruling islamic turkish party says 'it is an internal chinese matter'. they dont show in iran, they have their own problems. arab media dont want to touch it, they have their own problems and are worried iran becoming nuclear. who cares about chinese or russian muslims? like zulaika cares!. fake.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 am

Muslims need to know when not to cross the line.

Am with china on this and they should execute all those responsible.

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:11 am

Not to sound pedantic or anything but the Chinese do not commit shirk!
As for the coverage, where exactly do you think you got this English article from? Growe Online?

The story has been reported by almost all the major western media outlets and the fake outrage is sickening (exactly like with the Iranian story). After all, China is a rival to the West and they would love to see it having its own internal problems.

Pray for the victims, friend. But don’t get carried away with your words.

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:25 am

As for the coverage, where exactly do you think you got this English article from? Growe Online?

The story has been reported by almost all the major western media outlets and the fake outrage is sickening (exactly like with the Iranian story). After all, China is a rival to the West and they would love to see it having its own internal problems.

Pray for the victims, friend. But don’t get carried away with your words.
zoomalis are camel herders.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:39 am

it is in the western media everyday. what happened to the muslim world media. these people are turkish origin and the ruling islamic turkish party says 'it is an internal chinese matter'. they dont show in iran, they have their own problems. arab media dont want to touch it, they have their own problems and are worried iran becoming nuclear. who cares about chinese or russian muslims? like zulaika cares!. fake.
i'm sure you care more huuno.. Jazak!

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 am

Z, I resent this blatant racism. If I wrote what AS wrote all I would get from you is your usual ‘okie dokie’! Why does he get a Jazaka Allah? Is he your cousin or something? BANG OUT OF ORDER! :x

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 am

Z, I resent this blatant racism. If I wrote what AS wrote all I would get from you is your usual ‘okie dokie’! Why does he get a Jazaka Allah? Is he your cousin or something? BANG OUT OF ORDER! :x
i don't take well to criticism...he has struck a nerve you have yet to stroke to elicit that response out of me. :mrgreen:

Happy Friday bear!

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:59 am

i don't take well to criticism...he has struck a nerve you have yet to stroke to elicit that response out of me. :mrgreen:

Happy Friday bear!
zulaika

am herder not sheep. tell others.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:02 am

Happy Friday bear!
zulaika

am herder not sheep. tell others.
bravo :up:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 am

and friday prayers are canceled... can you believe that shid

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 am

i've no doubt that, after mushrik hindus, the chinese are the worst mushriks on allah's green and spacious earth! they worship everything - the white men, money, fat man mao, stupid images and figures, astrology and mushrik festivals and holidays, western as well as eastern ideologies, etc. and their current ideology is considered to be among the worst of shirk. as the late shaykh bin baz, who is considered by many to be the imam of ahl us-sunnah in our age, said:
those who deny the existence of Allaah and say that there is no god, that life is only material, such as the communists and atheists, are the most disbelieving and misguided of people, and the worst in terms of shirk.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 4/32, 33

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 am

“Verily, this community (ummah) of yours is one community (ummah), and I am your Lord, therefore, worship only Me.” (Qur'an 21:92)

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said: "The Muslim Community (Ummah) is like a body; if one part is in distress, the whole suffers."

--in these strange times, if you follow and live by these words from book and the sunnah, and you are naturally deeply affected and care about the plight and misfortunes of the ummah, then you're accused of being fake and shattering crocodile tears and whatnot.

boy, we sure are living in strange times! at least the muwahideen, unlike the mushrikeen and munafiqeen, can take solace in the words of last and final messenger of allah saw:

"Islaam began as something strange and it will revert to how it began as something strange. So glad tidings of Paradise (1) to the strangers"

p.s. no one's crying about the west and their anti-islam agenda - we just pointing out how hypocritical it's of them to impose, by the barrel of the gun, values and principles upon the muslims, or at least those whom they consider to be muslims (like shittes), that they don't even practice nor belief in. e.g. - their media enticing violence and riots in iran to, for example, weaken it vis-a-vis israel, jailing/deporting muslims merely because of practicing their "free speech", dictating how muslims should dress and behavior, designating muslims as terrorists for merely standing up to imperialism and fighting for their freedoms, branding all muslims who follow the manhaj of the rasulullah saw as terrorists, extremists, wahhabis, inciting and encouraging democracy/uprising in the muslim world but then turn around to destroy/oppose it because it turned out be unfavorable to them and their zionist masters....etc.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.