Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

mushrik china expedites its ethnic cleansing of muslims

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

mushrik china expedites its ethnic cleansing of muslims

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Uighurs Fight for Survival, China Guilty of Ethnic Cleansing

One of the worst crimes against humanity taking place in the world today is carried out by communist China. I’m not speaking about the Tibetan issue - most people know what China did and continues to do in Tibet, and agree that the West should defend the Tibetan people far more passionately and aggressively than it has done thus far. No, I mean the way China treats its Uighur population.

Uighurs are ethnical Turks and Muslims. Although China’s rulers considered Uighur territory part of China for more than 100 years already, it was annexed by the communists, back in 1949. Before that time, it was largely autonomous and left alone.

Once they annexed Xianjiang, the communists started an ethnic cleansing campaign like seldom seen before. They tried to destroy Uighur culture, and attempted wipe out the people as a whole. Ethnical Han Chinese were encouraged (sometimes forced) to migrate to Uighur territory, so that they would eventually form the majority in the region, thereby destroying the little that was left of Uighur culture.

Once the Han Chinese arrived, they proceeded to massively oppress the Uighur population. It became virtually impossible for an Uighur to have a (good) job, to have a good education, and so forth. Uighurs were pushed to the fringes. Even if they wanted to, they could improve their lives, simply because the highly racist Han Chinese (a characteristic of the Han Chinese seldom mentioned in the West) excluded them from public life.

In response to the open racism and oppression, some Uighurs radicalized. Some commentators in the West have pointed out in recent days that not all Uighurs are innocent. That is certainly true. But the Uighur people at large are not radical at all and those who are became who they are today because of the racist and fascist policies of Beijing. More importantly, it is perfectly clear that the idea that Uighurs are extremists (in general) is a myth, a narrative created by the Chinese government, hoping it would enable it to carry on with it plans to ethnically cleanse Xinjiang without a word of objection from the West.

He who does not understand that is not worth much as a human being, let alone as a political commentator.

This week, the Uighurs had had enough. No more, they said. Although they knew that open resistance would give the Chinese government the excuse it was waiting for to start killing Uighurs randomly, they went ahead with it nonetheless; after all, if they did nothing their culture and they themselves would also be wiped off the map.

The Chinese government did indeed respond violently. According to some reports, at least 1,000 Uighurs were killed thus far. In the photo used in this article, you can see a Chinese Han policeman standing next to the bodies of Uighur women and children, shot to death simply because they were ethnical Turks and Muslims.

Amazingly, the Muslim world remains silent. Why is that, you could ask? Well, because although Beijing spread the myth of ‘extremist Muslims’ in the West, it told Muslim countries an entirely different story; Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, etc. all believe the Uighurs to be extremely pro-West, pro-Democracy, and modern. Being the fundamentalists they are, they do not care too much about pro-West Muslims who suffer.

The West, on the other hand, is putting some pressure on Beijing, but sadly not even remotely enough. China has gotten away with ethnic cleansing in both Tibet and Xianjian for far too long. It’s time for the West to defend and propagate its core values, like it did when Ronald Reagan was president of America, and Margaret Thatcher prime

http://www.poligazette.com/2009/07/09/u ... cleansing/

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: mushrik china expedites its ethnic cleansing of muslims

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 pm

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Somali Star,

For once, I agree with you.

I am very upset at what China has been doing to these poor Muslims :down: I have always been suspicious of China while other Muslims forget the evil that China does just because the Chinese are sometimes antiWestern.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 pm

but AW, where are the media and their 24/7 coverage, i.e. iran?

i really hate the hypocrisy of western media - they covered the pathetic and irrelevant iranian protests non-stop, around the clock but they're now mostly silent on china's holocaust against the muslim uighurs. why? other than the fact that the uighurs are muslims while the iranians are their mushrik brothers and sisters, i've to think that it's because the iranian protests were furthering their religion, i.e. democracy, and materialism/greed but the aspirations of the muslim uighurs run counter to the evils and greed of the west.

when it comes to muslims and islam, the nifaaq and lies of western values and principles always get exposed.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Somali Star,

The Chinese will colonize Africa in the future. They are pouring into Africa and are quite ruthless.

Anywayz, I hope the Islamic Government of Somalia breaks ties with the PRC and works closely with the ROC (Taiwan).

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Salaam!
The media is obsess with one girl that died in Iranian riots and Michael Jackson, but China in the last week alone kill over 200 Chinese muslims, arrested thousands, and wounded over 700.

I didn't see America or the west screaming about human rights and genocide, even worse Muslim countries aren't talking about it, like Turkey, Pakistan and Indonesia, they all have chinese ambassadors who they could send them back to their home, and cut oil and business to china if they don't stop. I don't even see demonstrations.
China can't give them freedom, because they live in the biggest region and rich with oil and minerals.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Salaam!
The media is obsess with one girl that died in Iranian riots, but China in the last week kill over 200 Chinese muslims, arrested thousands, and wounded over 700.

I didn't see America or the west screaming about human rights and genocide, even worse they labeled chinese muslims as terrorists.
China can't give them freedom, because they live in the biggest region and rich with oil and minerals.
well said bro. :up:

the west has only nifaq, nothing else with which to stand upon!

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:46 pm

I hope the Islamic Government of Somalia breaks ties with the PRC and works closely with the ROC (Taiwan).
the mujahideen - although they haven't yet formed an islamic emirate - don't work with the prc nor are they willing to work with the taiwanese roc. :mrgreen:

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm

The Uighurs are being sidelined because they are not ethnic Chinese, plus then they are Muslims, and they live in an area rich with natural resources. They are a mixture of Chinese, Turks, Tajiks and Kirghis.

If they can't get support from the neighboring so-called Muslim countries, they will be soon be extinct.

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 pm

The islamic goverment of somalia is fighting for it's survival

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:18 pm

i really hate the hypocrisy of western media - they covered the pathetic and irrelevant iranian protests non-stop, around the clock but they're now mostly silent on china's holocaust against the muslim uighurs. why? other than the fact that the uighurs are muslims while the iranians are their mushrik brothers and sisters, i've to think that it's because the iranian protests were furthering their religion, i.e. democracy, and materialism/greed but the aspirations of the muslim uighurs run counter to the evils and greed of the west.

when it comes to muslims and islam, the nifaaq and lies of western values and principles always get exposed.
when Muslims are the subjects of prey...western media will not cry foul..i mean its China were talking about here...blacklisted for their "human rights abuse" of Tibet...and now no word of the great devil China as it continues to slaughter Muslims.

fock the western media. :down:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

when Muslims are the subjects of prey...western media will not cry foul..i mean its China were talking about here...blacklisted for their "human rights abuse" of Tibet...and now no word of the great devil China as it continues to slaughter Muslims.

well what can you expect from gaalo media..

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:28 pm

The islamic goverment of somalia is fighting for it's survival
you mean the warlord goverment right.....

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm

well what can you expect from gaalo media..
not much but let's see if they air my rants...i wrote to the Cafferty Files on CNN's Situation Room. :mrgreen:

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:54 pm

.China and Russia are the wwwwwwwwworst countries on earth, filthy indhayar mas-cunooyin and poverty-stricken alcoholic slavs, have always hated muslims. Them and their shia butt-boys iran should all go to hell :down: :evil:.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.