Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Iran vs. Israel

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Would Iran and Israel nuking each other benefit Sunni Muslims?

No
64%
Yes
21%
I don't know
14%

Total votes: 14

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hypereffective

Iran vs. Israel

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:33 pm

A nuclear confrontation between Iran and Israel is brewing up. The scenario of Iran and Israel nuking each other is tempting. On one hand, we have the Iranians (formerly the Safavids) who are responsible for weakening* the last Islamic Caliphate. On the other hand, we have Israel, the cancer implanted in the heart of the Muslim world by the former colonial masters. Would Iran and Israel nuking each other benefit Sunni Muslims?

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_dy ... e_Ottomans

FAH1223
webmaster

Re: Iran vs. Israel

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm

If Israel is nuke, the whole area is contaminated by Nuclear residue

Palestinians will die en masse, Islam's 3rd holiest site will be a no go area

hypereffective

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Most Palestinians live in Gaza & the West Bank. Iran may warn those who live in the Occupied Lands to leave. Yeah, it's a dilemma that the Palestinians could be caught in the aftermath residue, but I doubt the Safavids care about Sunnis. In any case, Israel is tiny, while Iran is vast which will ensure that more Iranians would survive than Israelis.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Most Palestinians live in Gaza & the West Bank. Iran may warn those who live in the Occupied Lands to leave. Yeah, it's a dilemma that the Palestinians could be caught in the aftermath residue, but I doubt the Safavids care about Sunnis. In any case, Israel is tiny, while Iran is vast which will ensure that more Iranians would survive than Israelis.
Palestinians live in East Jerusalem too.

And Gaza is an open air prison, they can't leave!

hypereffective

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Palestinians have underground tunnels. They will use those tunnels and cross to Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:55 pm

I can see it now. The Iranians issue a warning to the Palestinians. The Israelis are kept in the dark and fail to deliver a pre-emptive strike. :P

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Palestinians have underground tunnels. They will use those tunnels and cross to Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

Yet another reason to worry about the Khawariij: lack of sympathy for the masses.

hypereffective

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm

I can see it now. The Iranians issue a warning to the Palestinians. The Israelis are kept in the dark and fail to deliver a pre-emptive strike. :P
Iran wouldn't start the nuking, and I don't think the Palestinians need a warning; they would sense it in the air. If those two were to nuke each other, that would be like striking 2 birds with 1 dhagax. Let's just say, it would be in the interest of Israel not to start it and let the Safavids build their warheads and then export it to their brothers in South Lebanon.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm

If that happens, i would like Iran to survive this kind of war.
I rather have persians ruling over middle east than jews or arabs :up:

hypereffective

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm

You don't rather have Sufis rule over the Middle East?

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 pm

You don't rather have Sufis rule over the Middle East?
Ofcourse that would be awesome news. But we are minority. Only few of them(mankind) believes.

hypereffective

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Ofcourse that would be awesome news. But we are minority. Only few of them(mankind) believes.
How come Sufis are a minority?

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Iran wouldn't start the nuking, and I don't think the Palestinians need a warning; they would sense it in the air. If those two were to nuke each other, that would be like striking 2 birds with 1 dhagax. Let's just say, it would be in the interest of Israel not to start it and let the Safavids build their warheads and then export it to their brothers in South Lebanon.

How is arming Hezbollah better for Israel than a pre-emptive strike against Iran? :P

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:13 pm

How come Sufis are a minority?

Because most Muslims have no desire to get closer to God?

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 pm

wallahi in a way it'd be great thing - we'd get rid of both the brothers and sisters of pigs and apes and their man-made religion (shia'ism) and its mushrik "scholars" - but in another way it'd a horrible thing because of the instant destruction of so many innocent and ignorant rafidah-shiites and non-zionst jews. i'd not celebrate it but i'd not be against it either.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.