Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AbdiWahab252 is Eritrean

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamud.

Re: AbdiWahab252 is Eritrean

Postby Xamud. » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm

USC whopped us BIG f-king DEAL get over it its been 18 friggin years since they raped,looted and killed a Darood, but it`s only been a min since they did that too a Hawiye person.

Beside Utango wasent that bad, I mean we got a free one-way ticket too Europe,North America,Australia you name it :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Xamud, never let a Hawiye ever use Utaango against you. Ask Abdiwahab how he got to America. :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Voltage I know :lol: beside we didnt come via Utango we came via family reunion, laakin wallahi billahi I know Hawiye oo weliba juffadisa ah oo Marexaan ku yimid, I know some who came as Dhulbahante as well, everyone use to claim Darood back in the days, I wouldent be talking if I claimed something I`m not just so I can be brought too the west :down:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Voltage,

I am going to break it down to you and remove the fibs you were raised on. My small clan of Sacad were the ones who sent your regime packing. It took only 18 months, several million dollars and alliance building.

We even had the nerve to tell your Leader in person, he wasn't going to last. We delivered and introduced you & your family to the concept of an honest day's work.

Its a pity you boast about massacring unarmed, defenseless civilians using heavily armed military & hardware. When we came for your Boon nation, we came without surprise, armed and ready swept you into irrelevancy :up:

The only smart Ilkoyar was the father of a SNETTER who warned the Dictator that messing with Sacad was a bad idea :up: In the end, your leader was shocked to find himself abandoned by his cowardly clan who were well on their way to Kenya.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Abdiwahab, the same Sacad that has Wagardhac shelter him from reer Xaaji Saleebaan? Horta either you are a little kid (which I doubt) or you must have been a true sujuu. Waaba clueless. Now if you had said Cayr maybe I would have met you half-way since the Cayr were the soldiers and Caydiid the leader in the USC...but Sacad? Take it up with some of these other little kids around here man. I know you, and I know your history. :lol: :lol:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Voltage I know :lol: beside we didnt come via Utango we came via family reunion, laakin wallahi billahi I know Hawiye oo weliba juffadisa ah oo Marexaan ku yimid, I know some who came as Dhulbahante as well, everyone use to claim Darood back in the days, I wouldent be talking if I claimed something I`m not just so I can be brought too the west :down:
Somalis in the UK who arrived in the late 80's and early 90's all claimed Isaaq.
These include Daaroods and Hawiye. It's a common thing whereby the ethnic group with the largest number of refugees shall be claimed by all.

Isaaq have had their turn, Darood have had their turn and Hawiye have had their turn.
Right now we're riding of the backs of Reer Xamars.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Xamud,

I never claimed to be Darood :down: Not all people had to languish in refugee camps spinning stories of torture, rape, etc only for it to come true in the Government housing estates you were relocated to.

Cali Gaab,

I know of some people who claimed to be Hawiye and were granted asylum esp after the November 1989 oppression of the Hawiye.

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Las Qoray, Erigabo, Hadaftimo, Dhahar, Xingalol, Gelewiyt, Celaayo, Djibouti, Harena.

Postby The Nomad » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 pm

I never claimed to be Darood :down: Not all people had to languish in refugee camps spinning stories of torture, rape, etc only for it to come true in the Government housing estates you were relocated to.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Voltage,

I am going to break it down to you and remove the fibs you were raised on. My small clan of Sacad were the ones who sent your regime packing. It took only 18 months, several million dollars and alliance building.

We even had the nerve to tell your Leader in person, he wasn't going to last. We delivered and introduced you & your family to the concept of an honest day's work.

Its a pity you boast about massacring unarmed, defenseless civilians using heavily armed military & hardware. When we came for your Boon nation, we came without surprise, armed and ready swept you into irrelevancy :up:

The only smart Ilkoyar was the father of a SNETTER who warned the Dictator that messing with Sacad was a bad idea :up: In the end, your leader was shocked to find himself abandoned by his cowardly clan who were well on their way to Kenya.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only on Snet would people tell fairtales.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 pm

SDM one of these cyber il ayaa kugu dhici doonto, you got killer one liners :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Xamud,

It`s alright Abdiwahab hal maalin oo Darood sheegatay got you more then a life time as a Hawiye :up:

Gaabow
Only Issaqs came in the late 80s most Daroods in the UK came in the early 90s with the exception of few Majerteens, and they all came as Darood :up:

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 pm

SDM one of these cyber il ayaa kugu dhici doonto, you got killer one liners :lol:

The only place Abdi been to in Somalia is NFD :lol: :lol: . The dude is cyber warrior. Walalhi I was in Gedo and BAY. you could not find one single Sacad in that area. It was collision of all other Hawiyes and Elay. Even their leader was Shabeel (AUN).

And also his over abuse of the word boon tells you he is trying to make up stories as we go along.

Abdi,

Homie I was there and trying to tell this youngster sheko xariira will not work

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 pm

SDm,

What about that Rer Hilowle Family in Ceelwaq ? The ones who owned the store and used to trade with the Rer Hassan samburu of Nagele.

Don't delude kids like Voltage saxiib. One must not make up false history to cover up shameful defeats like the one inflicted on the regime :up:

Nomad,

:lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Don't delude kids like Voltage saxiib.
:lol: :lol:

SDM, sxb Abdi Booran ha iiga sheekeyn, I know the extent of his knowledge about Somalia. :lol: :lol:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Xamud,

It`s alright Abdiwahab hal maalin oo Darood sheegatay got you more then a life time as a Hawiye :up:

Gaabow
Only Issaqs came in the late 80s most Daroods in the UK came in the early 90s with the exception of few Majerteens, and they all came as Darood :up:
Who are you kiddin'?

Somalia was a shithole in the 80's and was bound to be in chaos. The Isaaqs had no option to leave being the first group to arrive in the UK and kept coming untill the mid 90's in huge numbers. Every single Daarood that arrived during this time came as Isaaqs as this would give them automatic refugee status. You only have to look at the passports of those who came here during those times, all of their birthplaces states 'Burao, Hargeisa, Berbera'.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.