Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheikh Nadal Hassan Is ALIVE

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Sheikh Nadal Hassan Is ALIVE

Postby hanad_mn » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sheikh Nadal Hassan Is ALIVE

Postby Advo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:14 pm

what makes him shiek?

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:17 pm

may allah buy his brave soul in-exchange for shahadah and grant him a place in al-firdaws. aameen.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Somali star r u retarted?? the man killed 12 people----does Quran encourage taking a life? or 12 lives? :|

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 pm

yes, killers of muslim babies, among others :up:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:28 pm

So r u saying these soldiers who have not probably been deployed--actually they were getting ready to be deployed killed muslim babies?? :roll: SUCH AN IDIOT U R!

BY THE WAY Nadal went into his rampage killing when he found out he was being deployed to afghanistan. He was 39, graduate of virginia tech, recently promoted to major, and was an active psychiatrist. Translation? he IS a pretty smart guy,who knew he was going to be killed in afghanistan. All his education, his hard work gone in the toilet. so what does he do? He shows his anger by shooting the army institution. He probably thinks the army targeted him so they can give position to a white guy. Life aint fair. :clap: :clap: :clap:

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:32 pm

actually they were getting ready to be deployed
then that's actually better :up:

i wonder how many babies he saved? anyways, may allah reward him for it.

and basra, check out his own thoughts instead of pseudo-analyzing him:

http://www.scribd.com/NidalHasan :up:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:41 pm

:roll: Somali star---again i read the link-----actually i found the responders more amusing. They are just like us, asking stupid questions and calling each other idiots. :clap:

Again----my analysis stands. The link did not proove anything. It actually emphasized my analysis. that this hassan dude is very smart, and so smart that he could freely speak for an american soldier and a muslim suicider. He spoke from both point of view---sympathizing with both. The mark of a smart person is to rationalize independently, instead of following ideology system blindly. I tell u, this smart 'psychiatrist' snapped and shot at the army because he was in a suicidal mode, being deployed to him, meant end of his educated hard work life. He knew he was going to die as they will put him in the front line combat just because he was a muslim and could be useful there. :clap: Too bad he was not a true muslim and believe in Allaah. How about quit the army? Or say u r a homo. U dont have to-- and if they ask for proof---grab afdhere and make out with him, there alot of genius ways to get out. :roll:

Militant
Location: I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence.

Postby Militant » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Dude was a known alcholic and was seeking alcohol counselling on the base. Not to mention the fact that he's been in the military for the last 20 years. He's neither a Sheikh, nor a martyr. He did what he did because of personal problems at home & his alcoholism. He wasn't a man enough to die on his own, he had to kill 12 people along the way & once again put all Muslims on the spotlight.

Rot in hell, muthafucka.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 pm

militant,

frankly, i'm a bit disappointed in you. you need to be a bit more consistent. what happened to all your 'we can't judge what's in is in the hearts of men, only allah can' talk? how do you know he didn't do it for allah's sake?

p.s. it doesn't matter what sins he committed - like drinking (that's, if it's even true) - before fulling his duty towards allah swt :arrow:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.