Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nayaa Qurux

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AMAT-ALLAH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Nayaa Qurux

Postby AMAT-ALLAH » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:49 pm

Naa bal gorma inantii oo ledhahaa Gedo popped in these forums Shocked

How is she...???

You know what im not even talkign to her....Okay just becasue we can never catch eachother coz both of us dont posses a damn working soluable fone doesnt mean she cant keep in touch with me! Mad Mad

Listen send this msg to her that i ahte her OKAY...... Mad

We are divorsed---waan ka fureey xeemaradee yareedh Evil or Very Mad

So how are u deary..and why arent u on MSN? Surprised

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:54 pm

I had the same thing on my mind......She cannot enter my ocean any more walle Laughing She told me to check my pm and I saw the '1 new message' at the top and when I clicked there was no new message Shocked Laughing This isn't the first time.I think the pm thief is back again in my luuq Rolling Eyes
-
Yeah what is it with you 2 qaxootis and no mobiles?Reer Badiye foqol reer badiye Laughing Evil or Very Mad
-
I'll be on msn in a while babes Very Happy
-
MESSAGE to Gedo........Nayaa come back qaxbadyahey.This place aint been the same without you!We will eradicate the teeny boppers just come back!

surria
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby surria » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:57 pm

Did i hear my name Rolling Eyes

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:59 pm

[quote="surria"]Did i hear my name Rolling Eyes[/quote]
-
No Confused Rolling Eyes

AMAT-ALLAH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AMAT-ALLAH » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:02 pm

Allah nayaa ive mastered the IP trick ive been working on---so now warning to people i can view your Private messages--which i ahve been doin for the past fornite--i swear---its like a cyber Eastenders---all gossip, mariiages, divorces, killings---the works Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Nayaa listen that gedo aint my friend anymore, nayaa i think we have reached a concensus--so lets kick her a$$ out of the Nyaaa Crew she aint wanted sharmutadee--nacas foqul nasac--nayaa she is a Faruuqh <--- i know you like that word, i taught u that! Wink Laughing Laughing

Nayaa listen my friends brother said he was gettin one for me--and its soo funny coz the have scratches on them--and they are TOP-OF-THE-RANGE....and every xallimo wants one to flash in a arros to look 'hip'---so i said haa ii no keen, but im a lil sceptical incase it came from the back of a white truck''na'mean! Wink Laughing Laughing

But listen kacbaadee ban kuu dhartey, hadiiye Ilaahey ka dhigo imma ill DEF keep in touch with your a$$ before i leave unike usless Gedo---uff--some friend she is! Twisted Evil

Nayaa guess wat im doin rite now--walahay u'll pizz yourself?Guess?

AMAT-ALLAH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AMAT-ALLAH » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:03 pm

[quote="surria"]Did i hear my name Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Allah Gedo dont even tell thats your new nick Biatch---Ala suug you shidh! Laughing Laughing Laughing --Crazy woman

surria
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby surria » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:06 pm

Very Happy

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:07 pm

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
-
Who corrupted my sweet innocent Amat like this? Surprised Laughing Cay after more cay after more cay........Subxanka you've surpassed me Laughing Laughing up
-
Anyways nayaa if it works dont care about the history..A phone is a phone full istob!Wiilka ka soo qad you picky slapper....Beggars cant be choosy nayaa!Nayaa Gedo co-founded the crew we cant do her out like that..Speaking of the Naya crew what happened to Sonkor lumps? Confused She was a sweet sister walle.....

AMAT-ALLAH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AMAT-ALLAH » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:14 pm

Nayaa that Hannah has cyber corrupted me i swear she is MAD---she is like me at home--and i dont want to talk like im at home--- Embarassed ---incase u disown me dee! Laughing

Listen lol at beggers can be chooser ala walahay thats wat she said---sheer ap! Mad ---listen imma get on this wk oo and i cant come to lonodn this month babes! Sad ill fill ya in a bit

suga dee who is she? Confused ..nah i didnt know her...she seemed cool! Gedo is OUT i dhownt carre! Mad

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:15 pm

Surria why you begging it for sistergirl? Rolling Eyes
-
Amat you are so gullible walle Rolling Eyes surria aint Gedo maybe she's another groupie that wants to join the nayaa crew Embarassed Laughing
-
Hey nayaa you cant come? Sad I was going to get the mattress out for you and take you to Shepards Bush for some grub Evil or Very Mad
Last edited by Quruxley on Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AMAT-ALLAH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AMAT-ALLAH » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:21 pm

gulliable ahh? Sheer ap Laughing

Mocha left dee...plus she cool nayaa--- Very Happy ---i think----kidding nayaa! Laughing

biiqaaye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby biiqaaye » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:47 pm

oops! meel qaldan aa kusoo dhacay. MORE LIKE A GOLAHA BAJAQYADA!

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:02 am

Canab.

whatever you mastered you will still remain that computer illiterate i knew from the past, Ip trick kulaha Laughing your a laughable character remember boasters are losers

Laughing Laughing

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:22 am

warya leave my girl alone smooth
:
:

naaya teach me naaya...but am having hard time believeing u ....blondy Rolling Eyes

FULL_MOON
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby FULL_MOON » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:44 am

Amat-Allah
If you know how to attempt that, Then help me develop those qualifications Wink
بارك, جعله مقدس, رسم إشارة

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.