Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Arimaha Nolosha Khuseeya

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8785
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:32 am
Location: 46464
Contact:

No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby galia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 pm

After the death of Prof Addow and Qamar whos own mother was also sacad. I had to read hateful daroods pin the suicide attack on adeer Abdiqeybdiid. Its funny cos situations like these does one truly see and understand how smelly daroods including ratty isaacs have towards you.
Trampy boons here in somalinet followed by HIV Isaacs screaming and jumping that could never have been al-shabaab that did such a thing but it had to be adeer Abdiqeybdiid.
Iyo the other dirty Hawiye's that also try to lay the blame of the bombing at the hands of adeer Abdiqeybdiid is a laugh beyond belief. But atleast one knows who he's real enemies are :up:
I don't even like the other smelly hawiye's especially Murusade iyo Darkie abgaal, i hope al-shabaab kills alot more of them :up:

User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26267
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby Voltage » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Hmm

User avatar
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8785
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:32 am
Location: 46464
Contact:

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby galia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 pm

^^^War Boon are you blaming the Suicide attack on adeer abdiqeybdid

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 am
Location: Hawiye Pride!

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby Addoow » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:54 pm

:lol: Calm down nigga,Dont let your emotions run wild.we actually feel your pain.
Last edited by Addoow on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 am
Location: viewtopic.php?f=245&t=246822

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby Mad May » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:54 pm

galia wrote:After the death of Prof Addow and Qamar whos own mother was also sacad. I had to read hateful daroods pin the suicide attack on adeer Abdiqeybdiid. Its funny cos situations like these does one truly see and understand how smelly daroods including ratty isaacs have towards you.
Trampy boons here in somalinet followed by HIV Isaacs screaming and jumping that could never have been al-shabaab that did such a thing but it had to be adeer Abdiqeybdiid.
Iyo the other dirty Hawiye's that also try to lay the blame of the bombing at the hands of adeer Abdiqeybdiid is a laugh beyond belief. But atleast one knows who he's real enemies are :up:
I don't even like the other smelly hawiye's especially Murusade iyo Darkie abgaal, i hope al-shabaab kills alot more of them :up:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's crazy, why do I find this funny?

User avatar
Ashwaaq90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:27 am
Location: Amsterdam/Cabudwaaq/Wardheer

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby Ashwaaq90 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Wax ba ku dhiman. :roll: Stop wishing death on your fellow somalis. :|

edleh
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:34 am

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby edleh » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Somalinimo ku lahaa....! aar nacastan bal fiiri qaabkey u hadlayso. Somalinimada aa sheegayso haddii aad ku hadaaqdo dhawaaqeeda iyo haddii aad ka tagto oo aad iska illowdo midna WAX KU SOO KORDHIN MAYSID. Horta inta aadan ka hadlin Somalinimo, bal horta maankaaga ka sifee SUNTA lagu shubtey ee Qabiilka.

User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 53287
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Galia,


Don't let these cock.suckers get to you.

As for Adeer Qeybdiid, he is well and will not stop performing his job as the protector of Tolka. We stand by our fearless leader and will defend ourselves from Al Shabab/XisbulIslam and the Sheik Sharif.

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4939
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 am

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby Xamari_76 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Issues :roll: ....

User avatar
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8785
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:32 am
Location: 46464
Contact:

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby galia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Out of hate for Sacad, motherfcukers try to blame adeer Abdiqeybdid for the suicide attacks.
The things these smelly daroods come up with is just simply unbelievable.
Hate it or love it, Sacad will keep getting stronger and Galmudug state would keep getting power
Image
Haber Gider would continue to burn the other hawiye rats that envy Sacad power.
Boons are shiit, just look at them today, all shiit and have nothing

User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Image

cry me a river you dumb hutu


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4939
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 am

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby Xamari_76 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Galmudug state


:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8785
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:32 am
Location: 46464
Contact:

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby galia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:08 pm

abdisamad3 wrote:Image

cry me a river you dumb hutu


:lol: :lol: :lol:


So says the ugly HIV BOON :lol:

User avatar
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9758
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: ''Nimankii Maroodiga ahaa mudanki reer Daahir''

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:10 pm

galia wrote:Out of hate for Sacad, motherfcukers try to blame adeer Abdiqeybdid for the suicide attacks.
The things these smelly daroods come up with is just simply unbelievable.
Hate it or love it, Sacad will keep getting stronger and Galmudug state would keep getting power
Image
Haber Gider would continue to burn the other hawiye rats that envy Sacad power.
Boons are shiit, just look at them today, all shiit and have nothing


Thats a suicide bomber if ever I've seen one. He needs to do a DIY on his next mission and you should help pull the strap for him. :mrgreen:

User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: No more Somalimo from me EVER!

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:10 pm

galia wrote:
abdisamad3 wrote:Image

cry me a river you dumb hutu


:lol: :lol: :lol:


So says the ugly HIV BOON :lol:

iam not the one who's sisters are being exploited by aids infected sanka dhuudi ugandan soldiers... :lol: :lol:


Return to “General - General Discussions”

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], GAMES and 18 guests