Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Bantus Gain Tanzanian Citizenship

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Somali Bantus Gain Tanzanian Citizenship

Postby Voltage » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Voltage,

Using Somalis retarded logic, in seeing Cali Samatr today, His Daughters are more attractive than most SOmali girls, He is lighter, and Has more "Somali features" than most Somalis. His culture is 100% inline with the Somali nomadic culture, and even these Guys are looked down upon?? I mean at least with the Bantus, there is a disparity in features and culture, here there isn't.
Emperior is an ignorant Somali sxb. And I don't want to get at him personally but I think education is the problem. Look at everywhere in the world. The most ignorant are always the most hateful about other people. :down:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm

No but that doesn’t mean somalidu wali inay yihin dad xun xun waxba isu ma ogala wa is xaasidan way is discriminate gereyan way is cunsuriyeaan no matter what. How ever we cant change its just something we are , Somalis if they don’t discriminate . it means they are not Somalis . are we bad people yes.
Get a load of this bullshit! :lol: :lol:

Being Somali is being discriminatory ku lahaa. President Siyaad said SIINAAN. A Madhibaan became his vice-president higher than any Isaaq, Hawiye, Darood, or any other "noble clan". Was he not a Somali? Rather sxb, basically you are not Emperior if you don't discriminate. You are the one who doesn't want to change how you are.

I am a Somali and I believe a literate Bantu is more noble than an illiterate reer Siyaad Diini Farah Ugaas Marehan Darod Somali man. :up:

Sxb somalis cant change who they are, true a madhibaan became very high back in the days. Even if he was president somalis will still look down on him it wont change a thing way wadda socdaan pridka somalida iyo cunsurnimada somalida labba mataana ah weye.
Is it wrong to discriminate yes
will somalis stop doing that no

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:03 pm

grandpakhalif. You got a lot of growing up to do kid. Don't spend too much time on snet it will mess u up.
Personal experience my friend :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Sxb pride is for the man who has nothing else. A man without a house, without accomplishments, without anything has his pride. Pride does not matter to men who have more things than it.

Somalis have nothing, they are nothing. They are the most backward society on earth, they don't have any accomplishments to their name, they have no castles or real history, they never tasted international power and connections, their language was not even written until 1972 . Somalis are nothing so the only thing they have is pride. That's why.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Sxb pride is for the man who has nothing else. A man without a house, without accomplishments, without anything has his pride. Pride does not matter to men who have more things than it.

Somalis have nothing, they are nothing. They are the most backward society on earth, they don't have any accomplishments to their name, they have no castles or real history, they never tasted international power and connections, their language was not even written until 1972 . Somalis are nothing so the only thing they have is pride. That's why.
Dude, Somalia is best people in east artica, we are very well learned in the deen. Just because our country is in a difficult situation doesn't mean you have too constantly put us down. This is a product of the white mans propaganda :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 pm

The most frusturating thing I have with the Somali problem is how they have not learned any lessons, and How they have not been humbled in teh slightest way. Somali Women today are prostituting from Yemen to South Africa today to feed their childeren, and Somali Men are begging in the streets. The funny thing is to the outside world these are all "Somalis" not qabil x or y. This means We are all equally looked at as garbage around the world. On top of that We are not even well liked. In Tanzania forget about it now, In Kenya Somalis are being rounded up and deported. In Yemen, the President is ordering for Somalis to no longer be allowed to live in the cities due to Shishkabab's threat. Even our hosts are growing sick of us.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Somalis are great people with great history Somalis are small group of people that stretch from Djibouti till deep south all the way to Kenya. They are not 70 million but 15 million with so much land
They have a long history From the me devil times where they used to bully the amhaar and the Ethiopians Somalis are noble Muslim people that don’t take orders from any one before the Somali script was developed they used to write everything down in Arabic. Somali people are very brave people.
Voltage I am very proud to be Somali u should be 2

BODHI
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BODHI » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:20 pm

MAY THEY PROSPEROUS I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR BANTUS I FEEL ASHAMED OF HOW SOMALIS TREATED
THEM IN SOMALIA HMM I CAN ONLY WONDER HOW MUCH THEY HATE US SO AND RIGHTFULLY SO

Shonuff
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: If you even DREAM of beating me up, you better wake up and apologize - Muhammad Ali

Postby Shonuff » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:22 pm

MAY THEY PROSPEROUS I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR BANTUS I FEEL ASHAMED OF HOW SOMALIS TREATED
THEM IN SOMALIA HMM I CAN ONLY WONDER HOW MUCH THEY HATE US SO AND RIGHTFULLY SO
may they prosper or may they become prosperous. :up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Khalid,

How proud are You that there are Somali Women prostituting around the world from Black Kenyans to Indians? How proud are You that SOmali Men are begging around the world for handouts?

Btw,

Somalia was not built by Somalis but by Arabs, and Bantus. Arabs were the merchants who built cities like Mogadishu, Marka, Baraawe, Kismaayo. Bantus farmed, and provided the goods. They Had Somalia running. Wallahi I heard that at night in MOgadishu, Somalis were not even allowed to be inside the city, otherwise they'd be arrested. Walle Sh Saleh, knew something about Somalis, When You look at Somalia today :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Khalid,

How proud are You that there are Somali Women prostituting around the world from Black Kenyans to Indians? How proud are You that SOmali Men are begging around the world for handouts?

Btw,

Somalia was not built by Somalis but by Arabs, and Bantus. Arabs were the merchants who built cities like Mogadishu, Marka, Baraawe, Kismaayo. Bantus farmed, and provided the goods. They Had Somalia running. Wallahi I heard that at night in MOgadishu, Somalis were not even allowed to be inside the city, otherwise they'd be arrested. Walle Sh Saleh, knew something about Somalis, When You look at Somalia today :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A Moroccan guy called Muhammad wrote that in his book Dadka aan carabta ahayn used to bring just caanaha iyo water weysada bey sh salax u qaadi jireen in xammar

Any I am not proud of all that miserable things that are happening to Somalis around the world its just a face we are need to get trough. And because Somalis don’t have a country that works for their interest iyo xuquuqdooda u dooda its just the Somali Diaspora that can do their little bit of help. ANigu somalida kama quusan muraxow. Waliga lama quusto

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Emperior,

Dee all I'm saying is that in Somali culture, the people who contribute the most to the Country and have the most skills are the lowest, and the people who don't are considered the highest. For instance Tumaal, were outcasted cuz of what, they used to be blacksmiths? In Europe that used to be a very skilled profession! In Somalia the so called Midgaans (Tumaal) and MInorities (Reer Xamar, Bantus) are considered the lowest while the most burcad, badow "noble clans" are nothing but lazy, gun toting qaad addicts who are not self sufficiant. Give a Bantu a plot of farm land and He's feeding Himself and His family, and making some money on the side. As Somalis, I don't mind us having cunsuriya if it is warranted, but its not! Infact Somalis deserve and ARE discriminated against around the world and rightfully so.

I mean if We were from the Saudi or Kuwaiti royal tribes I can undestand having some sense of arrogance being that You're a billionaire and have dozens of kids, mansions, 4 wives. However, tell Me how any of us in somalia have the right to be arrogant to belong in a certain tribe? Do You get millions too?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Picture of Somali Bantu kid who was recently made a citizen, going to school. Awesome.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Look who is preaching what's right and what's wrong to us.
Take your bs elsewhere sxb :arrow:

new-york24
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york24 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:04 pm

What a shame,somalinimada mar mar baan nacaa walaahi.
Nin muslim ah oo ashahaata ayaa beerta lagu falan jiray dumarkiisana la fara xumeen jiray,becouse inooma eka.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.