Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Half somali/half white women

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Half somali/half white women

Postby Firewall » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm

You guys are all Racists. What did Miskiintaan do to you to deserve all these insults. I know So many cadaan guys who married Devoted Muslim Somali girls from the Mosque In Minneapolis. I met One recently In Sam's club with her Husband who was full bearded and short trouser with his wife full gown afghanistani xijaab. even their 2year old daughter was full hijaab.

If someone becames a whore by not marrying a somali man, then tell me how many of the Asxaabi women married Somali men? all those cafiifah Muslim women that have been mention in the qur'aan are not somalis.

ignorant is a desease wallaahi.

Kuush,

sxb gabadha walaashaa waaye Muslimad ah if she is pure Muslim.
why do white reverts always end up marrying xalimos?

i have yet to meet a white revert who was not married to a xalimo :|
on the other hand all the white female reverts are married to arabs

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

bro, i do understand where yo camin from. so far, wat i know about her credibility it ain't bad.
Ok the thing you are doing is like gambling 50/50 chance you maight strike a jackpot or you may be heading to a long jorney that will bleach your hair.

KUUSH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KUUSH » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Cush good luck I hope the ceeb is not doing the thinking :up:
:lol: :lol: yeah, there was times in my life that my ceeb use to do the thinking. now that i been there and done that. i know for sure the difference between Ms right and Ms now.

KUUSH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KUUSH » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 pm

bro, i do understand where yo camin from. so far, wat i know about her credibility it ain't bad.
Ok the thing you are doing is like gambling 50/50 chance you maight strike a jackpot or you may be heading to a long jorney that will bleach your hair.
all marraiges are 50/50. i will do my homework instead making premature decision that would turn my life to hell

KUUSH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KUUSH » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 pm

KUUSH, you have found a heavenly mix, no attitude probably qaat is foreign too her so free chewing inside her and a white woman 's docility. Plus shes muslim wallae no wonder you were gone for a while :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: culture wise, she is more somali then white. since her mom is somali, she speaks proper somali.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm

all marraiges are 50/50. i will do my homework instead making premature decision that would turn my life to hell
OK bor but always bet on risk free investments or use the decision tree to minimise it :up: ;)

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:14 pm

KUUSH, you have found a heavenly mix, no attitude probably qaat is foreign too her so free chewing inside her and a white woman 's docility. Plus shes muslim wallae no wonder you were gone for a while :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: culture wise, she is more somali then white. since her mom is somali, she speaks proper somali.
Oh shit, then this is just average xalimo with white chromosomes :lol:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Ever dated half Somali/half white women, i am dating one now,she is totally the opposite of typical halimos. she is sweet, smart, good shape. Educated and dependent and good devoted muslim--------------and still not conceited. Unlike empty headed halimos, she was intelligent, well acquainted with what is going on around the world. From get go, I knew she was different when she depended to pay our dinner on our first date. Despite having Somali mother, who fed her with Somali food laden with oil, fat and sugar------containing such chemical additives that are strictly not intended for human consumption, on our second date, she prepared us extensive healthy meal.
Don't be surprised if you are not getting the feedback you were looking for. Although I love to would congratulate you in finding a great Muslim sister, you're making it hard for "halimos" like me to. Once you've met her, you completely looked down on Somali halimos such as your mother, sister, aunt, friends and labeled them as empty headed. Marka don't get mad if they call your treasure a little hoe or a love basket. :mrgreen:

KUUSH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KUUSH » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Sexy Kitten, when i said, "empty headed hamilos" i am only reffering to only halimos whom i dated in the past. i am sure there are million smart halimos out there.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 pm

:roll: firewall wished u married her fat athiest mali behind. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kuush good for u--we luv people with imaginery perfect half somali, half cadaan galfriend. :clap:

Son_of_Somalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Son_of_Somalia » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:42 pm

I hate when the fcukers take our women, look am still single here

Son_of_Somalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Son_of_Somalia » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

KUUSH you cunt, keep your half breed because a good looking somali sister is a lot better than that :som: :up:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

I hate when the fcukers take our women, look am still single here

they take the ugly ones :up:

thank you white man :clap:

Narcissistic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Narcissistic » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Ever dated half Somali/half white women, i am dating one now,she is totally the opposite of typical halimos. she is sweet, smart, good shape. Educated and dependent and good devoted muslim--------------and still not conceited. Unlike empty headed halimos, she was intelligent, well acquainted with what is going on around the world. From get go, I knew she was different when she depended to pay our dinner on our first date. Despite having Somali mother, who fed her with Somali food laden with oil, fat and sugar------containing such chemical additives that are strictly not intended for human consumption, on our second date, she prepared us extensive healthy meal.
Oh hang on to this one, mate. Truly a rare species for even "western" women don't pay during dates. :D :up:

By the way did you go to her house alone on your second date while she prepared you food? Great muslimah indeed. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Narcissistic on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Oh hang on to this one, mate. Truly a rare species for even "western" women don't pay during dates. :D :up:

By the way did you got to her house alone on your second date while she prepared you food? Great muslimah indeed. :mrgreen:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey nars, what time is in Melbourne

and whats the temperature?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.