Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ayaan Hirsi dating racist historian

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GHETOGIRL

Re: Ayaan Hirsi dating racist historian

Postby GHETOGIRL » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Basra, what question ?

I ain't your Inadeer first off all , secondly the lil ceeb your talking about you must be mistaking me for on of your white boyfriends Iam blessed in that department I am Black Remember. ;)

Lander is blessed with 5 inch! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorry inaa adeer didnt mean to make fun of u! :|

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Basra, what question ?

I ain't your Inadeer first off all , secondly the lil ceeb your talking about you must be mistaking me for on of your white boyfriends Iam blessed in that department I am Black Remember. ;)

Basra you really should read that book that Inadeerta Yasmin Allas wrote called idil she said Somali men have big ***** so basra do you spitt or swallow ? :lol:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Basra, what question ?

Basra you really should read that book that Inadeerta Yasmin Allas wrote called idil she said Somali men have big ***** so basra do you spitt or swallow ? :lol:
S_lander, i think you didn't read the book of Yasmin allas. It's called Idil, het kleine meisje. It is a fictional book about a 11-years old girl caled Idil, she is molested by her Dugsi teacher who gives her private lessons. Yasmin never said that she was an atheist or didn't believe in Allaah, eventhough i dislike her and her books i don't call her a kaafira. So take it easy. :up:

Ashwaaq90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ashwaaq90 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Abdalla, that was what I was trying to tell that nacas. He´s a typical somali walle, so judgemental. But do you still live in Holland or did you move to UK?

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Abdalla, that was what I was trying to tell that nacas. He´s a typical somali walle, so judgemental. But do you still live in Holland or did you move to UK?
NO, still here, what about u?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:34 pm

slander get yasmin out of your mouth she never insulted islam u xoolo :down: :down: :down:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 pm

slander get yasmin out of your mouth she never insulted islam u xoolo :down: :down: :down:
Walaal i heard in a interview where she talked about the funeral of her dad and how islamic and simple it was and walle she said : Ik wens niemand een islamitisch begrafenis toe:I wish nobody to have an islamic funeral.But that is not a reason to call her kafira:down:

Ashwaaq90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ashwaaq90 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Ilaahey ha so hanuuniyo, but she still claims to be a muslim. So allahu aclam.
Abdalla, I still live in holland, ilaahey i ma geyo that shithole called uk. :|

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't know what she sees in him, he ugly :?
And she's the epitome of beauty, right? :roll:

Spursman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spursman » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Now it is over, she may claim she is entitled to half of her husband’s fortune, having financed much of his early career and raised their three children.

[quote][/quote]

His wife seems to be a good woman walahi stick with him through thick and thin iska daafaa naagtaan gaalka not muslim or somali no more allow it dadyahow.

Narcissistic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Narcissistic » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Now it is over, she may claim she is entitled to half of her husband’s fortune, having financed much of his early career and raised their three children.
His wife seems to be a good woman walahi stick with him through thick and thin iska daafaa naagtaan gaalka not muslim or somali no more allow it dadyahow.
True say :D :up:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm

nars, are u saying if a rich white dude came up to you and asked you for ur number you would say no :o

am all for somalis for somalis

but in situations like these i say lock them down...divorce them and bring the loot back to the community :up:

for ayan hirisi

this bijjj needs to get pregnant ASAP

have his baby and shes set for life

btw, how are you doing today nars?

Narcissistic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Narcissistic » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 pm

nars, are u saying if a rich white dude came up to you and asked you for ur number you would say no :o
Mahaa gaal ku fala? :|

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Mahaa gaal ku fala? :|
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

you are a true somali :som: :rose:

Dionysus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: I am incredibly hospitable -- when I am not shooting at you.

Postby Dionysus » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 am

Holland is one heck of an efficient factory........it produces the best quality of Somali trash.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.