Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls: Who's more attractive, Somali or Eritrean Men?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Question to Somali women, who do you find more attractive? Somali men or Eritrean men?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 am

Somali Team
70%
Eritrean Team
30%

Total votes: 20

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Belew

Re: Somali Girls: Who's more attractive, Somali or Eritrean Men?

Postby Belew » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:05 am

Somali men all day every day :up:

Yasmin, No need to pretend in front of Abdis, we know you lick your lips when you see Eritrean dudes walk by. :lol:

Team somali 1
team Eritrea 1

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am

Belew, go away we don't care for Eritreans. :lost:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 am

This blessed human being blew away every single photo on this topic.

Pure perfection. Maa Sha Allah.

P.s Most Somali women are taller than your average Eri man :down:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:27 am

Damn, this Eritrean guy must really feel intimidated by Somali men for him to come to a foreign site in a poor attempt to prove something.

Belew

Postby Belew » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am

Damn, this Eritrean guy must really feel intimidated by Somali men for him to come to a foreign site in a poor attempt to prove something.

Let me guess, you're 27, you live in either MN or Ohio....actually, most likely Ohio from your tone....You hate jerks yet are attracted to them.....you hate pushovers, yet you love to shove yourself.....hmmmm....yes I know your type, loud as a motorbike, but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. Meaning you give off the vixon vibe, all while you're just an insecure gal who lets her emotions control her....yuck, your personality was meant for the 90s. Get with the times baby.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:45 am

is this eritrean xabash fagget..since when did real men care about looks..thats a women thing.. :down:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 am

Let me guess, you're 27, you live in either MN or Ohio....actually, most likely Ohio from your tone....You hate jerks yet are attracted to them.....you hate pushovers, yet you love to shove yourself.....hmmmm....yes I know your type, loud as a motorbike, but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. Meaning you give off the vixon vibe, all while you're just an insecure gal who lets her emotions control her....yuck, your personality was meant for the 90s. Get with the times baby.
NICE ONE!!!...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My turn, right?

Judging from your words you seem heart broken and in a quest to seek revenge for some strange reason. I only typed a sentence that must've hit a raw nerve. Each and every time a Somali girl turns you down you turn to Hennessy which explains the beer belly. Also, you have low communication skills as you didn't know how to back up your argument without your poor attempt to insult me. You came to SomaliNet in hopes to get recognition and respect from Somalis but it all backfired once you've started this weak topic. Don't you think it's obvious you're the only one who voted for Eritrea so far? Keep weeping kid. :up: . :up:

Low self-esteem is a bitch sometimes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:52 am

@Don't you think it's obvious you're the only one who voted for Eritrea so far? :lol:

Belew,

Your gay dude , you come to a somali site making comparison of males looks and to add insult to injury you posted biased pics of Somali males I can't take you serious seem like most females on this site dissed you. :lol:

Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Daanyeer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 am

Yasmin, Sexy Kitten and Nabela,

We are PROUD of YOU !!!!!!!!!!! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Daanyeer BEATING his CHEST for the HONOUR of DECENT Somali GIRLS !!!!!!!

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 am

This song is for all the somali woman out there

:rose:

Dedicated to Nabeela Yasmin Sexy kitten
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:57 am

Belew
Are you male or female,please don't take offence
It's just the sublect matter makes me think you're female
If you're not I appologise in advance

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:57 am

@Don't you think it's obvious you're the only one who voted for Eritrea so far? :lol:

Belew,

Your gay dude , you come to a somali site making comparison of males looks and to add insult to injury you posted biased pics of Somali males I can't take you serious seem like most females on this site dissed you. :lol:
Only thing left is for him to make another topic comparing penis sizes between the two countries with his faggot ass!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danyeer, keeping it real eh! :lol: :up:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 am

Belew,

Only thing left is for him to make another topic comparing penis sizes between the two countries with his faggot ass!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danyeer, keeping it real eh! :lol: :up:

:lol: :lol: :lol: waad uu dhameyse

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 am

all i know is that eritrean chicks are way more attractive than somali chicks :mrgreen:

Narcissistic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Narcissistic » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miskiin, he didn't even get even 1 vote... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Somalistar....uh-oh... you so didn't... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.