Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why they hate her !

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
canood
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Why they hate her !

Postby canood » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why they hate her !

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Salaam,

Well it is very simple, they now hate her because she defended Ali Samatar who is accused of being a 'war criminal'

Cala kulli xaal, the other day, I saw a picture of Ali Samatar's kids :o there was 2 of Said Barre's boys in there too, and some others kids too. One of his daughters (Ali Samatar) got married to a guy who was on that same picture as her. How cute is that? I saw Ali Samatar's wife too, pretty family, maashaallah. In Xamar his house bordered that of Said barre aun house. I thought, wow, maanta a bit of history. :)

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hoowle » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

The only reason Mr. Samatar is being tormented with these politically motivated accusations is because he's from a minority clan. There are Somalis who committed far more grievous crimes who free sans molestations.

senoritaa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby senoritaa » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 pm

What a hateful article bal who is full of hate here the somalilanders or the hateful people who wrote that garbage article!

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I don't think in la neceb yahay Saado:

All she said was:

Qofkii shalay ii sacbinyow, maantana ii sacbi..

Dulmi diidow, ha noqon dulmi doon :up:

senoritaa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby senoritaa » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:37 pm

All she said was:

waa runtaa no-one hates her

but ka waran the nasty people who wrote that article implying a whole part of somali population hates saado ali? are they not pure evil dividing somalis creating fitna?

Moguul21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Moguul21 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:44 pm

All she said was:

but ka waran the nasty people who wrote that article implying a whole part of somali population hates saado ali? are they not pure evil dividing somalis creating fitna?
Who give fok what iidoor think? i personally dont give a fok what they think of Ali samatar or Saado cali, to me those two people are two great Somali people and I proud of the fact I both know them personally :up:

senoritaa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby senoritaa » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

All she said was:

Who give fok what iidoor think? i personally dont give a fok what they think of Ali samatar or Saado cali, to me those two people are two great Somali people and I proud of the fact I both know them personally :up:
I rest my case

what a hate-mongering article who writes all sanaag content?

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm

The only reason Mr. Samatar is being tormented with these politically motivated accusations is because he's from a minority clan. There are Somalis who committed far more grievous crimes who free sans molestations.
True.

Besides, why do 99.9% of the brothers from the north..think alike in almost everything corcerning somalis and somali history?
I always wondered about this!

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 pm

True.

Besides, why do 99.9% of the brothers from the north..think alike in almost everything corcerning somalis and somali history?
The same can be said of Somalis from every region.
also if everybody is thinking the same then someone is not thinking. :lol:

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm

lol@ Cawar & Samatr

Somalis are some of the fakest people on planet earth. We'll all put on a united face when it comes to 'outsiders' be they from a different sub-clan, clan or outside of the country but the moment that particular 'threat' is taken care. We'll turn on each other faster than a snitch running to the DA for a plea deal.

Salaam BTW guys.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 pm

True.

The same can be said of Somalis from every region.
also if everybody is thinking the same then someone is not thinking. :lol:
Except, Hawiye, of course :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Samatr, be real even you believed "Isaaq" wrote the Somali script and "Isaaq" made the Somali flag and "Isaaq" came up with the national anthem and during the post-independence it was "Isaaq" who were the most educated and came from the more productive colony. None of those things are correct but ou used to argue that just two years ago yourself. :lol:

I'm thinking back when SNM was in the bush, they came up with a whole plan of future indoctrination of their prodigies that was supposed to have been implemented in every Isaaq living room from that moment on. :down: :lol:

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm

^I said that just to piss people off, I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle, more than one person can be acknowledged with the Somali script, I'm pretty sure both the men we believe created the Somali script worked together, personally to me it doesn't matter who created it really it's not like it's our achievement.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 pm

^I said that just to piss people off, I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle, more than one person can be acknowledged with the Somali script, I'm pretty sure both the men we believe created the Somali script worked together, personally to me it doesn't matter who created it really it's not like it's our achievement.
I doubt you did it to "piss" people off. You really believed it. Actually you were surprised there was even a contestation of what you said let alone it being a complete fabrication.

But it is not only you. This comprehensive revisionism is a characteristics of the youth of your clan in their entirety hence why Cawar remarks on the homogeneity of your positions.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.